09-08-2010, 02:03 PM
http://imgur.com/41a3Y.png

Julius Pepper vs. Jeff Backus
Knox vs. secondary

And of course this guy...

http://imgur.com/YbrTN.png

tblain1
09-08-2010, 04:21 PM
+3... I heard earlier this week it was +6.5 (which is outrageous).

Prowler
09-08-2010, 05:31 PM
QB-This is Jay Cutler's first year in Martz's scheme and I'd go to war with Stafford any day. We'll push.
RB-I believe Jahvid is the best back in this game.
WR/TE-clearly the Lions have better weapons. CJ, Burleson, Scheff, Pett.
OLine-For all the Lion's problems, the Bears have some weak links as well. Push.
DLine-Peppers, Harris vs Suh, KVB, Williams. Harris hasn't been the same player he was early in his career. I'm going to say push but I trust our line more.
LB- Bears, Urlacher, Briggs, and Pisa. This isn't close. Advantage: Bears.
Secondary-Advantage Bears. I'm a huge Bowman fan.
Special Teams-Advantage Bears. We always start inside our 20, while opponents start at midfield. Until I witness it in the regular season then any team in the league will have an advantage over us here.
Wildcard: Team chemistry. What chemistry do the Bears have? Does anyone on the team or city believe in Jay Cutler? Detroit has passion, new found talent, and optimism going for them. By comparison, Chicago seems to be mired in stagnation. Can we play inspired Defense with less talent?

I'd say our best bet would be to find rhythm for our offense early and put some points on the board. I want a shootout. Let's make Jay Cutler rush the game by trying to come from behind. Their defense is talented, but we can put 5 pretty good weapons on the field. Hopefully we'll push our advantages as best we can and their defensive edge won't help them match our scoreboard. Turnover battle is key.

Lions 10 3 7 7 27
Bears 3 7 0 7 17

Scotty D
09-08-2010, 07:57 PM
+3... I heard earlier this week it was +6.5 (which is outrageous).

You are right, its 6.5. I think it was at 3 earlier in the week but I'm probably just wrong.

tblain1
09-09-2010, 08:37 AM
QB-This is Jay Cutler's first year in Martz's scheme and I'd go to war with Stafford any day. We'll push.
RB-I believe Jahvid is the best back in this game.
WR/TE-clearly the Lions have better weapons. CJ, Burleson, Scheff, Pett.
OLine-For all the Lion's problems, the Bears have some weak links as well. Push.
DLine-Peppers, Harris vs Suh, KVB, Williams. Harris hasn't been the same player he was early in his career. I'm going to say push but I trust our line more.
LB- Bears, Urlacher, Briggs, and Pisa. This isn't close. Advantage: Bears.
Secondary-Advantage Bears. I'm a huge Bowman fan.
Special Teams-Advantage Bears. We always start inside our 20, while opponents start at midfield. Until I witness it in the regular season then any team in the league will have an advantage over us here.
Wildcard: Team chemistry. What chemistry do the Bears have? Does anyone on the team or city believe in Jay Cutler? Detroit has passion, new found talent, and optimism going for them. By comparison, Chicago seems to be mired in stagnation. Can we play inspired Defense with less talent?

I'd say our best bet would be to find rhythm for our offense early and put some points on the board. I want a shootout. Let's make Jay Cutler rush the game by trying to come from behind. Their defense is talented, but we can put 5 pretty good weapons on the field. Hopefully we'll push our advantages as best we can and their defensive edge won't help them match our scoreboard. Turnover battle is key.

Lions 10 3 7 7 27
Bears 3 7 0 7 17

As far as secondary, I would say push or slight edge to the Bears. Their secondary has been pretty awful this preseason and last season. Stafford should be looking to attack their safeties at any chance he gets.

At the risk of sounding like a homer, I'd give the QB edge to Detroit. Cutler still hasn't looked all that great in the Martz system. Even though its preseason, you would hope (if you were a Bears fan) that he would show some rythym and put together a solid scoring drive or two. But he looked more lost and out of sync with his receivers than ever. There is also talk about how Cutler is a much stronger QB when the play breaks down and as far as being a drop back and pass QB. That doesn't work in the Martz system so well. Maybe on Sunday something will click, but right now I think Stafford is looking SOLID and Cutler looks dull. Advantage Lions.

Paul
09-09-2010, 08:45 AM
+6.5 is massive for this game. wth

Scotty D
09-09-2010, 12:41 PM
+6.5 is massive for this game. wth

The only thing I can think of is that the starting MLB Levy is doubtful and they might have some info that Delmas won't play. Without Delmas in this game I don't think they can win.

SINCE1978
09-09-2010, 09:58 PM
What I have been hearing a ton about is how Martz will spread out or thin secondary & toss the rock around the yard & beat Detroit in that fashion ... I would argue, Detroit has (per guy) more explosive players to do EXACTLY that same thing to Chicago while they have the rock! Knox,Hester,Olsen,Forte don't really make me shiver.
However, Stafford carving up a (being modest) average Bears secondary with Johnson,Burleson,Johnson,Pettigrew,Scheffler,Best ... I mean that is a sick group of athletes!
Yes Detroit's back 7 is raw & inexperienced, but Chicago is vulnerable where we are strong. Our Dline against their Oline. Our offensive weapons (listed above) against their DB's etc.

djp
09-10-2010, 03:53 AM
I have a sneaky feeling that you guys might be good this year. Mike Martz is pretty brutal though.

LOltheLions?
09-12-2010, 12:40 AM
Im predicting the Lions win Sunday 27- 20. I see the Bears as one of the worst teams in the NFL this year and they will go 3-13.

Some more predictions!:

- Jahvid Best will have just over 100 all purpose yards and have 1 rushing TD
- Stafford will throw 2 TDs, one to CJ and perhaps BJ in the endzone
- Both QBs will have at least 1 interception
- Last but not least Delmas will start :)

Xiomera
09-12-2010, 12:47 PM
Linehan can go **** himself for that ****** conservative playcalling after the fumble recovery.

Throw the ******* ball.

Scotty D
09-12-2010, 12:49 PM
I agree Xio, where is Calvin?

Xiomera
09-12-2010, 12:51 PM
I agree Xio, where is Calvin?

I thought for sure the 1st and goal play was gonna be a fade to Calvin in the corner. But I bet everyone else in the stadium thought that too, which is the beauty of having so many offensive weapons to misdirect attention with.

I bet they don't wait much longer to throw at him.

Scotty D
09-12-2010, 01:18 PM
Best has two TDs but his YPC is terrible.

BRAVEHEART
09-12-2010, 01:24 PM
i don't wanna know how we let Forte get an 89 yard TD. sounds like a bunch of missed tackles.

Xiomera
09-12-2010, 01:33 PM
What a trainwreck of a final 1:30 of the half.

Stafford better not be hurt seriously.

noondog
09-12-2010, 01:35 PM
Man, I hope Stafford comes back in the second. Having him take his gear off is not a good sign. Either way, I think Jahvid is going to have at least 12 or 13 carries in the second half.

BRAVEHEART
09-12-2010, 01:54 PM
FML.

10 FML characters.

Addict
09-12-2010, 02:12 PM
FML FML NOT THE STAANCHIZE!!! this SUCKS.

Xiomera
09-12-2010, 02:25 PM
Whatever can go wrong, will go wrong.

Lions should put that poster on the wall above the locker room door.

Addict
09-12-2010, 02:37 PM
great we're gonna lose this game too, stupid fumble.

damn we still suck balls.

BRAVEHEART
09-12-2010, 02:37 PM
**** Shaun Hill, FML!!!!

my football season is already over. Good news is we'll pick low enough to get Patrick Peterson or an Elite Tackle.

Silver & Blue
09-12-2010, 02:38 PM
How did the Bears NOT score on that when they were within a yard of the endzone.

BRAVEHEART
09-12-2010, 02:38 PM
How did the Bears NOT score on that when they were within a yard of the endzone.

We held? 10 characteers

BRAVEHEART
09-12-2010, 02:39 PM
can hill get us a couple first downs please. How incompetent can this guy be.

Silver & Blue
09-12-2010, 02:39 PM
We held? 10 characteers

Yes we did, somehow.

BRAVEHEART
09-12-2010, 02:41 PM
doesn't matter, shaun hill can't even get us a 1st down. I'm at the point where I want Stanton in, maybe he'd run for a 1st down.

Silver & Blue
09-12-2010, 02:41 PM
I understand why the Lions want to run it, but come on you have to pass the ball since our run game isn't working.

BRAVEHEART
09-12-2010, 02:43 PM
we can't stop em forever.

Silver & Blue
09-12-2010, 02:44 PM
doesn't matter, shaun hill can't even get us a 1st down. I'm at the point where I want Stanton in, maybe he'd run for a 1st down.

I agree with you on that, at least Stanton can use his legs when its needed. Maybe a couple years from now we should just draft Denard Robinson for these kind of situations. Just a thought.

BRAVEHEART
09-12-2010, 02:44 PM
why'd stafford have to get hurt....we'd be cruising right now.

FML.

BRAVEHEART
09-12-2010, 02:45 PM
I agree with you on that, at least Stanton can use his legs when its needed. Maybe a couple years from now we should just draft Denard Robinson for these kind of situations. Just a thought.

....No, but he'd make a nice slot bubble screen guy. He'd be like a poor man's Cribbs or Hester.

BRAVEHEART
09-12-2010, 02:47 PM
We held again? we need to make something out of this drive.

Silver & Blue
09-12-2010, 02:47 PM
....No, but he'd make a nice slot bubble screen guy. He'd be like a poor man's Cribbs or Hester.

That too.

10 characters

Silver & Blue
09-12-2010, 02:49 PM
Please defense, just hold them one more time and then we can try and run the clock.

BRAVEHEART
09-12-2010, 02:50 PM
I can't stand shaun hill, cut this scrub.

Addict
09-12-2010, 02:50 PM
why'd stafford have to get hurt....we'd be cruising right now.

FML.

I agree... if this injury is bad, we're hosed for the season.

BRAVEHEART
09-12-2010, 02:52 PM
I'd bust a serious nut if we could get a TO.

BRAVEHEART
09-12-2010, 02:53 PM
not lookng good.

BRAVEHEART
09-12-2010, 02:53 PM
Faaaackkk!!!

Xiomera
09-12-2010, 02:55 PM
Do we seriously have zero 2nd half 1st downs?

I think so.

Drops by Calvin, Pettigrew, and most recently Burleson would have all gotten us one this half.

BRAVEHEART
09-12-2010, 02:56 PM
Do we seriously have zero 2nd half 1st downs?

I think so.

Drops by Calvin, Pettigrew, and most recently Burleson would have all gotten us one this half.

I'm glad I'm not watching, prob would've got a heart attack or something.

BRAVEHEART
09-12-2010, 02:57 PM
Watching the gamecenter is like slowly watching yourself die.

BRAVEHEART
09-12-2010, 02:58 PM
and that's game. ******* offense blows withought Staff.

djp
09-12-2010, 03:00 PM
WOW! What a catch by Forte!!!! Please don't be hurt, I NEED you in fantasy buddy.

Silver & Blue
09-12-2010, 03:00 PM
I'll give him credit that was a very nice catch. But this game sucks big time.

Addict
09-12-2010, 03:01 PM
Watching the gamecenter is like slowly watching yourself die.

I agree this hurts.

... yeah we're screwed now. 0-1!

F*** Julius Peppers. Srsly.

BRAVEHEART
09-12-2010, 03:03 PM
I agree this hurts.

... yeah we're screwed now. 0-1!

F*** Julius Peppers. Srsly.

I can't hate on him, he's just doing his job. whoever let him hit Staff like that...**** THAT PUTO!!!!

we can't drive down the field, Shaun hill can't even generate a 1st ******* down. **** him too.

Addict
09-12-2010, 03:04 PM
I can't hate on him, he's just doing his job. whoever let him hit Staff like that...**** THAT PUTO!!!!

we can't drive down the field, Shaun hill can't even generate a 1st ******* down. **** him too.

I'm guessing Backus... although I didn't see the play, he was playing Pep tonight IIRC.

BRAVEHEART
09-12-2010, 03:06 PM
Shaun Hill driving down the field? I'm not getting my hopes up. **** that

Silver & Blue
09-12-2010, 03:07 PM
What the hell refs!?

BRAVEHEART
09-12-2010, 03:11 PM
what's going on, game center has me paralyzed.

Silver & Blue
09-12-2010, 03:12 PM
what's going on, game center has me paralyzed.

Calvin scored the GW TD and then the refs reviewed it and called an incomplete on a stupid call

Scotty D
09-12-2010, 03:13 PM
**** the NFL. THAT IS BULL ****

Silver & Blue
09-12-2010, 03:14 PM
This is ****ing bull****. Pure robbery, nothing more.

BRAVEHEART
.........I'll find somewhere to place my anger.

Scotty D
we were ******* robbed

BRAVEHEART
09-12-2010, 03:15 PM
Bears didn't win that game, Julius Peppers won that game.

Silver & Blue
09-12-2010, 03:16 PM
I wonder how much Chicago paid the refs.

Scotty D
09-12-2010, 03:18 PM
I hope Chicago knows they are a terrible football team.

detroit4life
09-12-2010, 03:18 PM
what the **** was the ****. absolute ****

Silver & Blue
09-12-2010, 03:19 PM
I hope Chicago knows they are a terrible football team.

If Stafford was in the whole game, we would have slaughtered them.

Mr. X
We injured Stafford and got a very lucky (bs) break against you. I expect that the game at Ford Field is going to be your payback.

BRAVEHEART
After seeing that play now, you guys are correct, Refs ******* botched that ****. CJ had control of tha ball, and two steps (and more), that's a ******* TD. put stripes on me, I could've called that ******* ****, and I would've done it for free.

Silver & Blue
09-12-2010, 03:21 PM
I see players do the exact same thing on almost every game when a touchdown is scored and it is NEVER called. So the refs decided to be d-bags and start calling stuff? This makes me angry to no end.

Addict
09-12-2010, 03:24 PM
fantastisc. 0-1 and a possible injury to the Stanchize. I don't think we could have had it worse on opening day.

there is truly no justice.

BRAVEHEART
09-12-2010, 03:31 PM
I'm mad, but I don't know if I should feel mad, or mad. On the flip side I'm mad, but I also feel mad. To be honest, I'm mad, and I'm mad. Either way, I'm mad.

Silver & Blue
09-12-2010, 03:35 PM
We face the Bears on week 13 at Ford Field. I hope Stafford is back and then destroy them.

eeth
09-12-2010, 03:38 PM
Words cannot begin to describe how angry I am, maybe a hole in the wall will do the trick

P-L
09-12-2010, 03:38 PM
**** the NFL and their stupid ******* rules. That is worse than the tuck rule.

Silver & Blue
09-12-2010, 03:42 PM
Am I just crazy or does it seem like refs just have a vendetta against Michigan sports in general. Stuff like the Galarraga blown call that costed him a perfect game. Even just like yesterday with the Michigan game, when ND's WR dropped the ball before even crossing the goaline and the refs never even looked twice at it and now the stupid call from today.

noondog
09-12-2010, 03:43 PM
The NFL should be completely ******* embarassed with how that went down. Past the fact that the refs completely ****** that up, the Fox feed had the director of officiating for the NFL on in real time as the play was being reviewed and HE was saying that it was the right call as he was watching the replay. Seriously? What a **** up. I'm so pissed.

Prowler
09-12-2010, 03:51 PM
just got back from the bar.....i am tempted to go on a rampage right now. that was the worst call i've ever seen. you place a game like that in the hands of the refs? its such a ***** by-the-book interpretation of rules instead of actually playing the game. calvin caught it, end of story. its like me fighting mike tyson and him knocking me out in one punch. then the refs convene and determine that his glove was crimson and not fire engine red, therefore disqualifying him. PLAY THE ******* GAME!!!!

DoWnThEfiElD
09-12-2010, 03:55 PM
I really just do not understand how if you are in the end zone have two feet with possession the play isn't over.

If a runner dives into the end zone, extends the ball gets hit mid air and fumbles it's still a TD because he broke the plain.

Addict
09-12-2010, 04:02 PM
**** the NFL and their stupid ******* rules. That is worse than the tuck rule.

I just saw it... that's a horrible horrible call.

We got robbed. ******* refs. **** this ****. Damn.... now I'm dissapointed AND angry.

Silver & Blue
09-12-2010, 04:02 PM
I really just do not understand how if you are in the end zone have two feet with possession the play isn't over.

If a runner dives into the end zone, extends the ball gets hit mid air and fumbles it's still a TD because he broke the plain.

Thats what I'm talking about, I see stuff like this all the time and nothing gets called. Calvin's whole body landed in the endzone and still had possession and when he started getting up he dropped the ball(which every single player does when they score). I have seen more things that were much more questionable then that and were never called.

Silver & Blue
09-12-2010, 04:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IKBeXcPk6A&feature=player_embedded

"Complete the process" TJ Jones.lol

LOltheLions?
09-12-2010, 05:11 PM
my feelings on the Lions getting absolutely robbed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGX2q_eer1g&feature=player_embedded

Xiomera
09-12-2010, 05:17 PM
Explain this one, Goodell. I ******* dare you.

BRAVEHEART
09-12-2010, 05:44 PM
my feelings on the Lions getting absolutely robbed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGX2q_eer1g&feature=player_embedded

LOL'd so hard.

Scotty D
09-12-2010, 05:46 PM
Suh did end up getting a sack today.

Addict
09-12-2010, 05:48 PM
LOL'd so hard.

me too. That angry, angry dude is articulating my feelings.

BRAVEHEART
09-12-2010, 05:55 PM

He did, but I didn't get to see it. Too bad he didn't try to rip off Cutler's head.

Addict
09-12-2010, 05:56 PM

yeah, that's nice.

LOltheLions?
09-12-2010, 05:58 PM
Explain this one, Goodell. I ******* dare you.

i demand an apology from him and the refs. You see, this is what all these rules do, they ruin this sport we love. We as fans just want to see hard nosed football, and Goodell cares more about his rules and the business value rather than actual football. Hes ruining this league man, totally ruining it.

Well i swear, the Lions sure as hell better come out swinging against the Eagles. They better look ferocious, pissed off, and violent because if we come out playing this ***** ass, conservative football, we may as well just start talking about the draft already. Im watching this Eagles game as i type this and Philly is going to come out strong after this embarrassment they're laying in their own city. We're gonna have to literally kick the **** out of them to win next week. Use this anger and this feeling of getting royally F'd to to start winning games.

Some notes from the Chicago game:

- What a let down our o-line was. Backus sucks, and is responsible for Stafford getting hurt. we couldn't open any holes, we just couldnt do anything. pathetic

- Brandon Pettigrew over Michael Oher..can we please have a re-do?

- Brandon Pettigrew is a bust. What exactly did we see in this guy to pick him at 20? Hes an nonathletic, good blocking TE..great. A dime a dozen blocking TE. Mayhews not looking too smart after this one.

- Stafford..sigh..If he gets another injury after this shoulder thing, its time to put him on the block. We can not have a glass QB with this pathetic o-line. You see, this is why we didnt want Stafford in the first place 2 years ago. Because he was just going to get killed. Whats happen 2 years in a row? HE GETS MURDERED. You have to build a team by stacking up the Oline. We still have the same 4/5 players on the O-line as we did when we went 0-16. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

-Dline played great

**** the NFL

Addict
09-12-2010, 06:04 PM
I do have to say I love how Schwartz reacted to it during the press conference. Basically saying that he didn't feel like a good coach complains and then didn't complain. Bitchin'.

Personally I don't understand how anyone can look at this and say it was the right call. I see why Bears fans shrug and take their win, but even they should be scratching their heads. This was wrong in every way.

iowatreat54
09-12-2010, 06:16 PM
I do have to say I love how Schwartz reacted to it during the press conference. Basically saying that he didn't feel like a good coach complains and then didn't complain. Bitchin'.

Personally I don't understand how anyone can look at this and say it was the right call. I see why Bears fans shrug and take their win, but even they should be scratching their heads. This was wrong in every way.

I come in peace and to say that you guys deserved to win that game. In my mind that was a touchdown if not for ******** rules from the NFL.

But for what it's worth, Schwartz said the refs made the right call according to the rules. It's not the refs that screwed the Lions, it's the NFL. It was an incredibly tough call for the refs, and if it was left as a TD originally, I highly doubt they could have overturned it.

But like I said in the gameday thread, I don't know if this is much of a consolation, but you will probably end up ahead of us in the standings. We are going to be terrible this year.

Gay Ork Wang
09-12-2010, 06:22 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/recap?gid=20041226008&prov=ap

i think it was the exact same situation back then

Xiomera
09-12-2010, 06:24 PM

I believe it was when he forced Cutler to run out of bounds himself. Not an actual tackle of the QB.

Regardless, he was very impressive along with the entire D Line.

Xiomera
09-12-2010, 06:28 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/recap?gid=20041226008&prov=ap

i think it was the exact same situation back then

I remember that play. I don't think it was entirely as obvious of a bad call though.

Gay Ork Wang
09-12-2010, 06:47 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d801b2e55/Lions-19-Bears-13

its just as close

Addict
09-12-2010, 07:00 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d801b2e55/Lions-19-Bears-13

its just as close

you could argue. Then again that was to tie the game, not win it. Also the camera angle isn't very clear. Could be a bad call though, I agree on that.

But again, that doesn't change anything about this game and the fact that it was a catch.

Hurricanes25
09-12-2010, 08:33 PM
The refs/rules really ****** you guys sideways today. That looked like a good catch by CJ. He had the ball plenty long enough.

LOltheLions?
09-12-2010, 08:42 PM
This could not have been a worse opening game. I would take the loss but having Stafford hurt for 6 weeks is really pissing me off. We'll be lucky to win 2 games this year

WMD
09-12-2010, 08:55 PM
This could not have been a worse opening game. I would take the loss but having Stafford hurt for 6 weeks is really pissing me off. We'll be lucky to win 2 games this year
Well, I've seen that it looks like either 2-3 or 4-6. Our Bye week is Week 7, so if it's bad-bad maybe they'll just hold him out until Week 8.

Sucks, I was looking forward to this season and then one game has completely shat on everything. We're gonna start out 0-6 :(

LOltheLions?
09-12-2010, 09:14 PM
Well, I've seen that it looks like either 2-3 or 4-6. Our Bye week is Week 7, so if it's bad-bad maybe they'll just hold him out until Week 8.

Sucks, I was looking forward to this season and then one game has completely shat on everything. We're gonna start out 0-6 :(

yeah pretty much. Our offensive gameplan was horrible today though. When we let Sean Hill throw the ball, he actually did well. I think if we come out pissed off and feel robbed, we could perhaps upset the Vikings in Minnesota and beat the rams going 2-4 into the bye week. I cant see us beating the Eagles and we always play a good game against the Vikings. And if Favre is still looking weak..you know what, no. Favre will look awful next week and then have his coming out day against the Lions throwing 6 touchdowns. We'll go 1-5 beating the Rams. Stafford will come back and we'll go 4-12. Im just about ready to give up on this franchise..Its the same story every year.

detroitsports
09-12-2010, 09:31 PM
The refs saw we already had the spread covered. That's win enough in Detroit.

We lost a perfect game cause it would have been to expensive to those in power. It's also big enough for business to always count on the lions to lose. Try and tell me this loss won't make a huge difference in next weeks spread.

Scotty D
09-13-2010, 12:40 AM
Philly just lost their starting center to IR (Suh) and Andy Reid said he will play Kolb over Vick if healthy. Shaun Hill can keep this team in the game better than our previous back ups. If they start Vick we are toast. Plus it seemed like Shaun Hill was actually getting Calvin in the game more than Stafford.

Addict
09-13-2010, 04:47 AM
Philly just lost their starting center to IR (Suh) and Andy Reid said he will play Kolb over Vick if healthy. Shaun Hill can keep this team in the game better than our previous back ups. If they start Vick we are toast. Plus it seemed like Shaun Hill was actually getting Calvin in the game more than Stafford.

That might be true, but c'mon man, it's the Stanchize!

georgiafan
09-13-2010, 08:11 AM
hate to see that about Stafford hopefully he come back in a month and pick up where he left off. I was following the game on line and just knew it was gonna be a win.

P-L
09-13-2010, 10:27 AM
As much as I shitted all over Shaun Hill in the game day thread, he's the best backup we've had in years. I'm more confident in him leading this team than Duante Culpepper.

Scotty D
09-13-2010, 11:49 AM
* Referee: 114 Gene Steratore
* Umpire: 40 Butch Hannah
* Head Linesman: 91 Jerry Bergman
* Line Judge: 107 Ron Marinucci
* Field Judge: 25 Bob Waggoner
* Side Judge: 116 Mike Weatherford
* Back Judge: 105 Dino Paganelli

Ron Marinucci? Rod Marinelli + Steve Mariucci, is this some sort of sick joke?

Diehard
09-13-2010, 12:16 PM

He's their secret bastard love child, planted into the pool of officials to ensure Jim Schwartz is never allowed to rise above the failure of the previous regimes.

Addict
09-13-2010, 04:12 PM

did someone say hit list?

BRAVEHEART
09-13-2010, 07:35 PM

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Scotty D again.

Lol'd too hard.