PDA

View Full Version : MLB Sim League?

zachsaints52
09-08-2010, 08:59 PM
Just wondering if anyone would be interested in a MLB Sim League, using MLB 2K10 of course. I have access to a computer now and will be able to get on everyday, and will be working on this if we have enough people to decide to do it.

What I plan on doing, to make this fair, is to do a 30 team fantasy draft, and giving every team the players they originailly had. Why? to turn salary cap off. Why do that? To make things fair. What I will do then is to set a hard cap that you cannot exceed. To do this what I will do is for the teams over the hard cap, give them a chance to make a trade that seems fair to a team under the cap, so that way we can start the season out right. I plan on turning off the trade deadline, making 5 sims a year (not including playoffs), having the statistics for pretty much every player, setting up a thread to keep a updated awards area, and to make it enjoyable. I plan on being dedicated on this, having a schedule laid out, and working on this to being all right, no way compared to the work of one Mr. M.O.T.H.

Keep in mind this is using original rosters on MLB 2K10, so no Strasburg

So basically, if your missing the 2K sim or want something interactive, join and Ill make sure itll be great. Ill work with bonekrusher on somethings, have input from you guys, and get this going in the right direction.

Zachsaints52-
princefielder28- Milwaukee Brewers
Jensen- Arizona Diamondbacks
D-Unit- Texas Rangers
kcj58- Los Angeles Dodgers

princefielder28
09-08-2010, 09:21 PM
i'm interested

zachsaints52
09-08-2010, 09:23 PM
My first order of buisness once I get enough people is to write down every player whose gonna be on the original team (the 25 MLB players anyways) and post them on here/ maybe message them to the teams owners. Maybe with enough activity we can get a "playground" and there we can build it up like M.O.T.H. did.

I am also guessing your wanting to be the Brewers by the way.

princefielder28
09-08-2010, 09:25 PM
My first order of buisness once I get enough people is to write down every player whose gonna be on the original team (the 25 MLB players anyways) and post them on here/ maybe message them to the teams owners. Maybe with enough activity we can get a "playground" and there we can build it up like M.O.T.H. did.

I am also guessing your wanting to be the Brewers by the way.

yeah, the Brewers would be great

zachsaints52
09-08-2010, 09:27 PM
Alrighty, hoping for about 10ish more people and Ill get to work on getting the Rosters done and all.

Jensen
09-08-2010, 09:28 PM
I'll take Arizona.

zachsaints52
09-08-2010, 09:30 PM
I'll take Arizona.

You got them. Also guys we have to agree to a hard cap. Im guessing 100M good? Or lower/higher?

D-Unit
09-09-2010, 12:47 PM
I'll take the Rangers.

zachsaints52
09-10-2010, 03:36 PM
I'll take the Rangers.

You got them. I am gonna keep it open until tonight and if we have 10 people Ill start doing rosters on here.

marshallb
09-10-2010, 03:49 PM
You don't have to have MLB2K10 to be in this, right? If that's the case then I guess I'll try this. I'd take the Twins. If you do have to have it then I guess I'm SOL as I don't have it, one of my friends does, but I won't be able to use his as he now has it at his dorm.

zachsaints52
09-11-2010, 04:31 PM
You don't have to have MLB2K10 to be in this, right? If that's the case then I guess I'll try this. I'd take the Twins. If you do have to have it then I guess I'm SOL as I don't have it, one of my friends does, but I won't be able to use his as he now has it at his dorm.

What I will be doing when get enough people would be to make a list of players and overall ratings and salaries. But it doesnt seem like any interest in this. Maybe NBA 2K11 when it comes out.

KCJ58
09-11-2010, 05:06 PM
I'll take the Los Angeles Dodgers

holt_bruce81
09-12-2010, 01:07 AM
I'm interested but I've never done a Sim League before, I don't have a 360 or the game. Do I need them to join?

zachsaints52
09-12-2010, 01:12 PM
I'm interested but I've never done a Sim League before, I don't have a 360 or the game. Do I need them to join?

All you need is NFLDC. Basically I would upload your team, and you tell me your batting orders, pitching rotation, and you make trades and all.

zachsaints52
09-13-2010, 10:48 AM
Would a Madden Sim be easier? I got Madden 11 and we wouldnt have to deal with minor leagues or anything.

princefielder28
09-13-2010, 11:17 AM
Would a Madden Sim be easier? I got Madden 11 and we wouldnt have to deal with minor leagues or anything.

that works for me

marshallb
09-13-2010, 11:30 AM
Yea, I suppose I'd be down for a Madden sim. I'd take the Vikings.