PDA

View Full Version : Randall Cobb, WR, Kentucky

BuckNaked
09-12-2010, 10:08 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_c3v0yIrAxb8/SSJc3aYSg4I/AAAAAAAAA3s/jWPUpTwBkoo/s400/Randall+Cobb.jpg

Being a Kentucky fan, I get about one player every two years that I'm allowed to get unrealistically excited back. Randall Cobb has arguably been the centerpiece of the team since his freshman year when his talents were needed at the quarterback position after being previously transferred to wide receiver. In his second year back at playing receiver, his impact still is heard all over the field. Yesterday he had a touchdown catch, a touchdown pass, and a punt return for a touchdown. He is one of the most versatile players in college football today, and although he may not be a great NFL prospect but he could be very valuable to a team on the next level.

JHL6719
09-12-2010, 10:15 AM
Not a great NFL prospect? I beg to differ...

If I was a Kentucky fan, I would be very excited about this kid... and pushing him for the Heisman Trophy.

BuckNaked
09-12-2010, 10:19 AM
Not a great NFL prospect? I beg to differ...

If I was a Kentucky fan, I would be very excited about this kid... and pushing him for the Heisman Trophy.

I'm just trying to keep it in perspective, he's incredible but he's small and doesn't have any attributes that would put him up as a possible first rounder I don't think. Maybe I just remain pessimistic because the last UK guy I campaigned for as a first rounder and heisman winner was Andre Woodson.