PDA

View Full Version : Eagles 2011 1st Round Pick

shylo3716
09-13-2010, 08:53 PM
Eagle fans, whoever. Going into this upcoming 2011 draft, what position are we most likely to target with our 1st pick, & who is a potential lock for the pick?

I believe we target a CB maybe someone like Ras-I Dowling, because he has the elite rare size of a CB that defensive coaches drool over. He is in a mold of a Mike Rumph to me in his Miami days.

Babylon
09-13-2010, 08:58 PM
My guess is it will be a mid 1st so go from there. I'm not going to claim they'll go QB there more likely an offensive lineman. Bad news is it probably isnt the greatest year for the guys up front. By chance they get a real high pick someone like Patrick Petersen out of LSU would be exciting.

Todd Bertuzzi
09-13-2010, 08:58 PM
I'd say O-line and cornerback are our main needs at the moment and that's likely where we'll go next year barring any big moves between now and the draft. This should probably be posted in the Eagles forum though, as you'll likely get more answers there.

tjsunstein
09-13-2010, 09:01 PM
A CB that could tackle would be clutch.

shylo3716
09-13-2010, 09:02 PM
I'd say O-line and cornerback are our main needs at the moment and that's likely where we'll go next year barring any big moves between now and the draft. This should probably be posted in the Eagles forum though, as you'll likely get more answers there.

Thanks man

SRK85
09-13-2010, 10:15 PM
Eagles fans feel free to hate me on this. But I am predicting doomsday scenario. Andy Reid gets fired, and the Eagles draft Mallet. Unless they have a higher pick than Luck or Locker are the target. If the Eagles do ok, well than they need a Offensive Lineman or a Safety.

brat316
09-13-2010, 10:17 PM
I wish Thumper was here for this.

ChiFan24
09-13-2010, 10:42 PM
They don't need a safety, they need a corner. But I'm guessing they'll take an offensive lineman if Reid is still around. Hudson doesn't really fit their mold, maybe Ijalana works his way into the discussion? I don't know. D-line is always an option too, maybe Austin or Paea.