PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Broyles

DeathbyStat
09-14-2010, 10:39 AM
Does anyone else like this guy as a Santonio Holmes esque playmaker?

I think he will be an absolute steal if he falls to round 2

tjsunstein
09-14-2010, 10:52 AM
The best WR behind the big four and could possibly see him in the early second.

AntoinCD
09-14-2010, 11:00 AM
The best WR behind the big four and could possibly see him in the early second.

Cant argue with that. I also think if one of the top 4 WRs don't declare due to the unclear CBA standing, I think he could sneak his way into the first round as well.

BuddyCHRIST
09-14-2010, 01:40 PM
Definitely a heck of a college player, very quick. Wonder his true speed, also Mark Clayton makes be a bit wary, unfair I know but still in my mind.

Scott Wright
09-14-2010, 05:12 PM
When was the last time one of these Bob Stoops / Oklahoma wideouts lived up to the hype in the NFL? I am very wary of Broyles due to that factor and also his size. To me Broyles is, at best, a second rounder and maybe more of a third or fourth.

RalphX19X
09-15-2010, 10:38 AM
Strictly a slot reciever in the NFL IMO.

Don Vito
09-15-2010, 11:37 AM
Strictly a slot reciever in the NFL IMO.

I don't know, Broyles reminds me of Deion Branch back in his days in New England. He may be undersized but he is very talented and is not just a speed receiver, he has hands and can get open. I think he will be able to make the adjustment to a pro offense from the spread, and should be a second rounder like Branch. He could go in the late first though.

georgiafan
09-15-2010, 01:28 PM
on a similar note if Landy Jones keeps up his pace what does that say about him as a prospect and what does it say about Bradford?