PDA

View Full Version : WR Chad Jackson

shylo3716
09-18-2010, 02:31 PM
Whatever happened to Chad Jackson supposedly tearing the league apart with his 4.32 speed. Man has he fell off the radar!!!! Guess it's a good thing he wasn't a 1st rounder. ESPN analyst had compared him to Donte`Stallworth.

yourfavestoner
09-18-2010, 02:56 PM
I love you.

Splat
09-18-2010, 02:59 PM
You should just have one thread for all your random thoughts.

ElectricEye
09-18-2010, 03:26 PM
The Patriots only used him on goal line screens. Take that for what it is worth.

descendency
09-18-2010, 03:42 PM
Chad Jackson:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sktpjvtz9iQ

J-Mike88
09-18-2010, 03:45 PM
Whatever happened to Chad Jackson supposedly tearing the league apart with his 4.32 speed. Man has he fell off the radar!!!! Guess it's a good thing he wasn't a 1st rounder. ESPN analyst had compared him to Donte`Stallworth.
LOL!
Like Dante Stallworth has torn up the league!

I love Chad Jackson because without him, the Packers would not have gotten Greg Jennings.

Go_Eagles77
09-18-2010, 05:12 PM
Chad Jackson:
Pretty sure he had more receptions in those 30 seconds than he did his entire NFL career.

BloodBrother
09-18-2010, 05:36 PM
LOL!
Like Dante Stallworth has torn up the league!

I love Chad Jackson because without him, the Packers would not have gotten Greg Jennings.

My favorite thing about that draft was Packer fans irate about Thompson trading that pick to the Patriots, who then proceeded to draft him. In fact, I think it was the pick the Packers originally got from Denver for trading Javon Walker.

I loved that round, since I was really high on Jennings and felt he would be a better fit for the Packers, and would be the best WR in that draft(at least better than the guys taken ahead of him). I liked him a lot

ElectricEye
09-18-2010, 07:49 PM
The Packers also took Clay Matthews with one of our picks. We're never, ever trading with you guys again.

Morton
09-18-2010, 08:31 PM
The Packers also took Clay Matthews with one of our picks. We're never, ever trading with you guys again.

Could you imagine Matthews on a Belichick defense? Wow. How'd the Pats miss out on that guy?

ElectricEye
09-18-2010, 08:32 PM
Could you imagine Matthews on a Belichick defense? Wow. How'd the Pats miss out on that guy?

Pain. Pains me that day, pains me now.

Brodeur
09-18-2010, 08:39 PM
http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/6840/newthread2hu.gif

shylo3716
09-18-2010, 08:51 PM
Pretty sure he had more receptions in those 30 seconds than he did his entire NFL career.

For him to be a highly touted WR, why is it he keeps getting cut?

Addict
09-18-2010, 08:52 PM
For him to be a highly touted WR, why is it he keeps getting cut?

Reading is magical, really you should try it sometime!

GB12
09-18-2010, 09:01 PM
That's not really true at all. They were each taken with the picks we traded, but that doesn't mean Chad Jackson had anything to do with us getting Greg Jennings.

J-Mike88
09-18-2010, 09:03 PM
I like when we do bizness with you guys.... I wouldn't have minded taking Maroney off your hands for that bargain basement price either.

shylo3716
09-18-2010, 09:05 PM
IMO he just really never got his shot. He had better receivers ahead of him in New England.

GB12
09-18-2010, 09:11 PM
IMO he just really never got his shot. He had better receivers ahead of him in New England.

Well it's kind of hard to find receivers who aren't better. And New England's WRs his rookie year were ******* terrible.

ElectricEye
09-18-2010, 09:19 PM

We were BEGGING him to be the guy here his rookie year. Hell, this guy was our leading receiver that year.

http://blog.kentuckysportsradio.com/wp-content/uploads//2007/10/reche_caldwell__1_3.jpg

descendency
09-18-2010, 10:19 PM

IMO, you're wrong.

We were BEGGING him to be the guy here his rookie year. Hell, this guy was our leading receiver that year.

Even still, in 07, he had to battle the likes of Jabar Gaffney and Dante Stallworth. He was cut after 2 years for a reason.

FuzzyGopher
09-18-2010, 11:12 PM
Chad Jackson:

The best part of the video is when Erin Andrews asks what it's like to stand in there and have balls flying towards your face. Like she doesn't know.

SuperMcGee
09-19-2010, 02:51 AM
I was honestly a little surprised that he was cut by us this year. He looked as good as any other receiver not named Evans in camp/preseason. Looked very good on slants, made some downfield catches, fought for balls. But alas, Stevie Johnson was locked in with his amazing ability to be below average, David Nelson looked as good but without the bust label on him (I hope Nelson can become our #2, until a real option comes along), and Donald Jones is the better special teams player.

boknows34
09-19-2010, 03:15 AM
Whatever happened to Chad Jackson.

He had a terminal condition called Floridagatorwidereceiveritis that was considered virtually untreatable until a cure was found in 2009 with Percy Harvin.

The disease is very similar to Floridagatorquarterbackitis which struck down Rex Grossman and Danny Wuerfell once they left Gainesville for the NFL.

shylo3716
09-19-2010, 10:17 AM
He had a terminal condition called Floridagatorwidereceiveritis that was considered virtually untreatable until a cure was found in 2009 with Percy Harvin.

The disease is very similar to Floridagatorquarterbackitis which struck down Rex Grossman and Danny Wuerfell once they left Gainesville for the NFL.

LMFAO!!!!! Well he's not the only UF WR to have that disease.
Reidel Anthony
Jacquez Green
Reche Caldwell
Taylor Jacobs

nepg
09-19-2010, 10:36 AM

Injuries and drops.

Kind of recertified the theory that YPC in college is an indicator of NFL success (or lackthereof at least).

Reche Caldwell was good with the Pats and Jabar Gaffney was too.

descendency
09-19-2010, 12:43 PM
Tom Brady was good with the Pats and Jabar Gaffney and Reche Caldwell were too.

Correction applied.

NotRickJames
09-19-2010, 07:58 PM
He should've made the Bills. He tore it up in TC (which he usually did), but also had eleven grabs in preseason. He was a surprise cut.