PDA

View Full Version : Last team to win and loose.

Fat_Actor
09-19-2010, 08:15 PM
Give me a team you guys think will be the last to fall and last to win a game.

Last to loose. I will go with Green Bay and the last team to win a game. I will go with Buffalo.

DeepThreat
09-19-2010, 08:18 PM
Talking about screws?

Fat_Actor
09-19-2010, 08:34 PM
Talking about screws?

No I mean what team will be the last to go Undefeated and the last team to win this season.

CC.SD
09-19-2010, 08:37 PM
Minny/KC :)

V.I.P
09-19-2010, 08:52 PM
Tampa will go 16-0 :-)

Dallas will go 0-16 :-(

J-Mike88
09-19-2010, 08:56 PM
Talking about screws?
LOL!!!!

Teams lose.
Singletary seems to have a loose screw.

Whoever wins the Packers @ Bears Monday Nighter next week will be the last team to lose. After that game, Da Bears play: Giants, Panthers, Seahawks, Redskins, Bills.
But I hope they are 2-2 in 2 weeks.

Diehard
09-19-2010, 08:56 PM
Minny/KC :)

Hey! Don't go giving KC any ideas! I don't want any more wierdness in the AFCW standings than there already is...

I'd be worried if I was the Browns. Those first two games were supposedly the easy ones. Looking at their next six opponents (BAL, CIN, ATL, PIT, NO, NE) they could very easily be 0-8 at the halfway point.

In terms of an undefeated streak, GB looks like they know how to get it done.

J-Mike88
09-19-2010, 09:42 PM
Hey! Don't go giving KC any ideas! I don't want any more wierdness in the AFCW standings than there already is...

I'd be worried if I was the Browns. Those first two games were supposedly the easy ones. Looking at their next six opponents (BAL, CIN, ATL, PIT, NO, NE) they could very easily be 0-8 at the halfway point.
Holy *****. They will be 0-8. I thought the Bills were on the clock, but maybe it's Cleveland.
Do those 2 play each other this year?

SuperMcGee
09-19-2010, 10:33 PM
Holy *****. They will be 0-8. I thought the Bills were on the clock, but maybe it's Cleveland.
Do those 2 play each other this year?

Yes, and Cleveland will win that game, probably without scoring any touchdowns.

I say we beat Jacksonville in Week 5, but I feel stupid even predicting a game that far away. I just really want it to happen.

Clarkpba
09-20-2010, 06:08 AM
I have a hard time believing Cleveland will win a game before week 12. they have a brutal schedule for a team that's in as much transition as they are. Its gonna come down to the Buffalo/Cleveland game to see who is picking first and drafting Ryan Mallet in next Aprils draft.

Smooth Criminal
09-20-2010, 07:52 AM
Browns are definitely last to win in, simply because they already lost what were supposed to be their easy games. Their schedule is brutal coming up.

Last to lose is gonna be a little bit harder. Packers, Bears, Steelers, Dolphins, Texans, Cheifs, Bucs, and Saints are all thats left. Not your typical group of contenders. I like NO the most out of this list. Packers and Bears play each other, Steelers still have 2 games without Ben, Cheifs and Bucs arn't really that good, and I think the Texans and Dolphins will lose one soon.

brat316
09-20-2010, 08:27 AM
Browns last to win a game.

Last to lose will be Dolphins.

mqtirishfan
09-20-2010, 09:36 AM
Last to loose. I will go with Green Bay

With Aaron Rodgers around, I'm sure all the ladies in GB are already loose.

PoopSandwich
09-20-2010, 09:38 AM
Browns might be last to win... We have an extremely rough schedule...

Next 7 games, Cinci, Balt, ATL, PIT, NO, NE, NYJ

Ouch.

jrdrylie
09-20-2010, 09:51 AM
I want to say the 49ers, but their schedule has a bunch of winnable games. Kansas City, Oakland, Carolina, St. Louis, and Tampa are all played before the Browns first possible win (week 12).

As for the last team to "loose", it certainly won't be the Steelers with Roethlisberger taking random chicks into bar bathrooms. The last team to lose, there are now 7 options:

Kansas City: Week 5 @Indianapolis
Houston: Week 3 Dallas
Pittsburgh: Week 3 @Tampa Bay
Miami: Week 6 @ Green Bay
Tampa Bay: Week 5 @Cincinnati

It has to be the winner of next week's Green Bay/Chicago game. If the Packers win, their first loss would be between week 8-12. If Chicago wins, their first lose would be week 11 at Miami.

descendency
09-20-2010, 10:35 AM
I'm disappointed in this thread... no one brought up Rapelisberger yet.

Rams/Packers.

Fat_Actor
09-20-2010, 12:30 PM
Browns are definitely last to win in, simply because they already lost what were supposed to be their easy games. Their schedule is brutal coming up.

Last to lose is gonna be a little bit harder. Packers, Bears, Steelers, Dolphins, Texans, Cheifs, Bucs, and Saints are all thats left. Not your typical group of contenders. I like NO the most out of this list. Packers and Bears play each other, Steelers still have 2 games without Ben, Cheifs and Bucs arn't really that good, and I think the Texans and Dolphins will lose one soon.

Nah, they are just young.

jayceheathman
09-20-2010, 12:37 PM
I want to say the 49ers, but their schedule has a bunch of winnable games. Kansas City, Oakland, Carolina, St. Louis, and Tampa are all played before the Browns first possible win (week 12).

As for the last team to "loose", it certainly won't be the Steelers with Roethlisberger taking random chicks into bar bathrooms. The last team to lose, there are now 7 options:

Kansas City: Week 5 @Indianapolis
Houston: Week 3 Dallas
Pittsburgh: Week 3 @Tampa Bay
Miami: Week 6 @ Green Bay
Tampa Bay: Week 5 @Cincinnati

It has to be the winner of next week's Green Bay/Chicago game. If the Packers win, their first loss would be between week 8-12. If Chicago wins, their first lose would be week 11 at Miami.

Just let Mario go up against Alex Barron and Dallas will have 200 yards of holding penalties. :) Texans are going to win that game.

jrdrylie
09-20-2010, 12:38 PM
I'm disappointed in this thread... no one brought up Rapelisberger yet.

Rams/Packers.

I brought him up in the post right before you. Must have missed it.

tjsunstein
09-20-2010, 12:42 PM
Last team to lose: Green Bay Packers
Last team to win: Cleveland Browns.

Fact.

Nikolas
09-20-2010, 03:03 PM
Texans will shred Dallas. First time Romo gets hammered by Super Mario, he'll fall apart.

Based on schedule, Green Bay has the best chance of being last to lose.

Last to win will be Buffalo or Browns.

tjsunstein
09-20-2010, 03:08 PM
Will we see an 0-16 team this year?

St. Louis
Cleveland
Buffalo
Detroit

Fat_Actor
09-20-2010, 03:32 PM
Will we see an 0-16 team this year?

St. Louis
Cleveland
Buffalo
Detroit

If Buffalo looses against Cleveland and Detroit then they are going 0-16. I think St. Louis will win a few.

T-RICH49
09-20-2010, 03:36 PM
Last to win: Buffalo
Last to lose: Graan Bay

Shane P. Hallam
09-20-2010, 04:18 PM
First Losses:

Dolphins - Week 4 vs. New England

Steelers - Week 4 vs. Baltimore

Texans - Week 3 vs. Dallas

Chiefs - Week 3 vs. SF

Bears - Week 3 vs. GB

Packers - Week 8 vs. NYJ

Bucs - Week 3 vs. Pittsburgh

Saints - Week 3 vs. ATL

First wins:

Bills - Week 5 vs. Jacksonville

Browns - Week 12 vs. CAR

Cowboys - Week 3 vs. Houston

Lions - Week 5 vs. STL

Panthers - Week 8 vs. STL

Rams - Week 4 vs. SEA

49ers - Week 3 vs. KC

tjsunstein
09-20-2010, 05:21 PM
First Losses:

Packers - Week 8 vs. NYJ

I will gladly take a 6-0 start. What makes you think we lose to New York based on what you've seen so far? Just curious. If I had to pick a game, that looks like our first real test, too, but I'll be there rooting for a win.

BlindSite
09-21-2010, 03:10 AM
Last to win could be Carolina. They face Cincy then and then new orleans hell next easiest is st louis.

Caddy
09-21-2010, 03:18 AM
I'm just stoked the Buccaneers are still undefeated!

PackerLegend
09-26-2010, 04:02 PM
First Losses:
Dolphins - Lost
Steelers - Won
Texans - Lost
Chiefs - Won
Bears - Won
Packers - Lost
Bucs - Lost
Saints - Lost

So the Steelers, Chiefs move on. They will be joined by either the Bears or the Packers depending tomorrow nights outcome. The Dolphins could join them as well for atleast 3 possibly 4 undefeated teams remaining.

First wins:
Bills - Lost
Browns - Lost
Cowboys - Won
Lions - Lost
Panthers- Lost
Rams -
49ers - Lost
Vikings - Won

The Bills, Browns, Lions, Panthers, and 49ers move on. They could be joined by the Rams for atleast 5 maybe 6 winless teams remaining.

Shane P. Hallam
09-28-2010, 08:50 AM
So: Bears, Steelers, Chiefs. Who keeps it up?

Bears/Giants

Steelers/Ravens

Chiefs/Bye (then Colts)

Bengalsrz
09-28-2010, 08:54 AM
I think the Steelers and Chiefs both lose their next games.

Addict
09-28-2010, 08:54 AM
I'm still shocked the Bears and Chiefs are undefeated.

Splat
09-28-2010, 09:09 AM
The Chiefs could be the last to lose because of the bye haha.

vidae
09-28-2010, 09:43 AM
Some people are 100% sure that the Chiefs will lose to the Colts, and maybe I'm being a huge homer here, but when you have a good defense and can run the ball (the Colts are 28th in the league in rushing defense, the Chiefs lead the league in running) you can win.

I'm not saying we WILL win, I'm saying we CAN win.

Jakey
09-28-2010, 10:00 AM
Steelers/Ravens is gonna be a huge game!

PoopSandwich
09-28-2010, 10:45 AM
I don't get how the Browns can lose 3 games by a total of 12 points.

Last year we were losing games by 20+ every week it seemed, so HEY MAN ITS POSITIVE MOVEMENT.

I think the top 5 teams in the NFL draft are gonna go like this in no order...

Bills
Panthers
Browns
Jaguars
Rams

EDIT: I still think the Browns will have the last win, not because we're necessarily a terrible team, we just suck after half-time and our schedule is absofuckinglutely brutal. The only wins I can see us getting in the next 4-6 games really is against Cinci or the Jets... I'm not saying those two teams are bad but Carson is off and I could see the Jets coming into Cleveland flat for some reason, not sure why.

Splat
09-28-2010, 10:49 AM
I think the Panthers need a new coaching staff all around, I like John Fox I just think it's time for a new era to start.

As for the Bills they are just a mess, I would not even know where to start with that team.

prock
09-28-2010, 11:07 AM
I think the Panthers need a new coaching staff all around, I like John Fox I just think it's time for a new era to start.

As for the Bills they are just a mess, I would not even know where to start with that team.

With a situational running back and kick returner, obviously.

vidae
10-03-2010, 10:41 PM
Oh my. Who woulda thunk it.

PoopSandwich
10-03-2010, 11:13 PM
Well I was right that we could beat the Bengals if we were gonna have a chance to not be the last team with a win.

descendency
10-03-2010, 11:14 PM
Oh my. Who woulda thunk it.

Yea, but their next game is Indy. Technically there were multiple 3-0 teams. So unless the Chiefs pull out the shocker, they only survived by not playing.

PoopSandwich
10-03-2010, 11:21 PM
Yea, but their next game is Indy. Technically there were multiple 3-0 teams. So unless the Chiefs pull out the shocker, they only survived by not playing.

Ya but Indy has also lost two games this year and has looked very mortal.

Saints-Tigers
10-04-2010, 01:52 AM
I called this in my 2010 truths thread.

Splat
10-04-2010, 08:33 AM

You lost me at "Yea, but".

chibulls.and.ferraris
10-04-2010, 12:17 PM
The panthers will be the last team to win.

RealityCheck
10-04-2010, 12:20 PM
Based on recent performances by both teams, the Chiefs could end up not only beating but destroying the Colts.

descendency
10-04-2010, 01:04 PM
Ya but Indy has also lost two games this year and has looked very mortal.

Respect the Manning factor.

HawkEye30
10-04-2010, 01:45 PM
Hhahah could you please change it to lose instead of loose in the thread title, its the only thing i see when i go to the pro football section. Sorry its a pet peeve.

BigDawg819
10-04-2010, 02:00 PM
Respect the Manning factor.

Respect the game being in Indy because KC faces its first "real" road test.

BlindSite
10-04-2010, 05:44 PM
The panthers will be the last team to win.
If Chicago are missing Cutler I don't mind their chances even without Smith.