PDA

View Full Version : Braylon Edwards Arrested for DWI or DUI

Hines
09-21-2010, 07:59 AM
Dumbass. I've seen DUI everywhere, but Sheft says it's DWI. I don't really get the difference, though. He probably got a DUI, but Sheft just typed it wrong.

http://twitter.com/Adam_Schefter/status/25115533416

Addict
09-21-2010, 08:02 AM
was the roadside test the action of catching a ball thrown towards him? Because if he failed that test this might be a huge misunderstanding.

Giantsfan1080
09-21-2010, 08:11 AM
He got pulled over for having his windows tinted to much. I don't get it, it's NYC take a taxi, limo, subway anything. You're a millionaire.

Hines
09-21-2010, 08:13 AM
He HAS to get suspended I think. Hasn't he been in trouble before outside of that assault he got cleared for?

Addict
09-21-2010, 08:15 AM
He HAS to get suspended I think. Hasn't he been in trouble before outside of that assault he got cleared for?

I remember something like that. It's not the first time he's in trouble anyway.

Giantsfan1080
09-21-2010, 08:20 AM
I just remember the Lebron thing but a DUI should get you 4 games automatically. Goodell has shown no consistency at all with his suspensions though so we'll see.

Hines
09-21-2010, 08:21 AM
He probably won't be suspended, though. It'll really piss me off.

21ST
09-21-2010, 08:37 AM
He probably won't be suspended, though. It'll really piss me off.

it depends how big it is in the media but you are right he probably wont

Giantsfan1080
09-21-2010, 08:42 AM
From ESPN article:

The first substance-abuse offense is not subject to suspension for a player, only a fine, which is half of a game check with a maximum of $50,000. It is not known if Edwards ever had a violation under the substance-abuse policy (the program is confidential) and if he would be subject to a suspension for a second offense.

The assault charge that Edwards previously had while in Cleveland is covered under the NFL's personal conduct policy and the two can't be used together against a player.

Halsey
09-21-2010, 08:47 AM
You can't say this often, but the Browns were right.

ElectricEye
09-21-2010, 08:50 AM
Million dollar talent, ten cent head applies here.

AHungryWalrus
09-21-2010, 09:24 AM
Ridiculous. Right when our offense gets on track. I hope he gets suspended, he needs a wake up call, but I hope it's after the Miami game. haha

Who pulls someone over for their windows being too tinted?

Addict
09-21-2010, 09:27 AM
Ridiculous. Right when our offense gets on track. I hope he gets suspended, he needs a wake up call, but I hope it's after the Miami game. haha

it's a security thing appearently, once those windows are too tinted it distorts the view.

think of it this way, if he has his stupid tinted windows, gets drunk and kills someone because he can't see straight and those windows are aggrevating his poor vision, we'd be outraged that something as stupid as nearly blackened windows are allowed on the road to begin with.

nrk
09-21-2010, 09:28 AM

Cops, obviously. Laws are laws.

Don Vito
09-21-2010, 09:34 AM
He's a punk, he had a pretty good game against the Pats last week but it seems as if he thinks he is one of the better players in this league. He caught a TD and a 2 point conversion and taunted on both; if it was Fitz, Moss, Andre, or one of the other top wideouts it wouldn't have been excusable but at least it would've been a player who is actually good. Never liked Edwards and never will.

kalbears13
09-21-2010, 09:38 AM
You can't say this often, but the Browns were right.

Did you hear about the player who left the Browns and did well?

Neither did I.

AHungryWalrus
09-21-2010, 09:39 AM
it's a security thing appearently, once those windows are too tinted it distorts the view.

think of it this way, if he has his stupid tinted windows, gets drunk and kills someone because he can't see straight and those windows are aggrevating his poor vision, we'd be outraged that something as stupid as nearly blackened windows are allowed on the road to begin with.

Yes. I'd be mad about the windows instead of the intoxication.

vidae
09-21-2010, 09:47 AM
Wish I could say I was surprised.

Addict
09-21-2010, 09:52 AM
Yes. I'd be mad about the windows instead of the intoxication.

instead of acting like an ass you could just realize that I never said the intoxication would be o.k., but that the fact that his windows are like huge sunglasses would have made an already bad situation worse.

you can't really be this ignorant. come on.

AHungryWalrus
09-21-2010, 09:56 AM
Cops, obviously. Laws are laws.

You're right buddy. Who am I to question the window tint Gods, aka judges.

AHungryWalrus
09-21-2010, 09:57 AM
instead of acting like an ass you could just realize that I never said the intoxication would be o.k., but that the fact that his windows are like huge sunglasses would have made an already bad situation worse.

you can't really be this ignorant. come on.

Window tint doesn't really act like that. The laws aren't really based around your inability to see out of window tint, but moreso based on people's ability to see in.

Cops can't see seat belts, weapons, drugs, etc. Why do you think they allow ANY level of tint on the back window? But thanks for calling me ignorant, when, you know, I apparently know the law we are discussing better than you do.

Giantsfan1080
09-21-2010, 10:03 AM
Braylon's a moron for driving drunk and he has no one to blame but himself. Of course he's going to draw attention to himself with a fancy car with heavily tinted windows at 4:45 am in the morning when hardly anyone else is on the road. Maybe he shouldn't have broke the small dumb law and he wouldn't have been caught but it still doesn't make this exscusable. It would be like a murderer who got caught finally because he was robbing batteries out of the supermarket.

Addict
09-21-2010, 10:03 AM
Window tint doesn't really act like that. The laws aren't really based around your inability to see out of window tint, but moreso based on people's ability to see in.

Cops can't see seat belts, weapons, drugs, etc. Why do you think they allow ANY level of tint on the back window? But thanks for calling me ignorant, when, you know, I apparently know the law we are discussing better than you do.

I didn't call you ignorant, read much?

and where I come from, it does have to do with looking out as much as it has with looking in, maybe the laws in the States have different reasonings. In any case it's illegal, Braylon should have known better.

21ST
09-21-2010, 10:07 AM
they were just looking for a reason

yourfavestoner
09-21-2010, 10:07 AM

Ha, blacked-out windows are basically a beacon to police saying "I have money! Pull me over!"

He's a moron. It's New York, it's not like there isn't a million different ways to get around or anything.

aNYtitan
09-21-2010, 10:12 AM
Oy vey, makes big plays Sunday, gets drunk or high Monday, arrested on Tuesday

AHungryWalrus
09-21-2010, 10:17 AM
Ha, blacked-out windows are basically a beacon to police saying "I have money! Pull me over!"

He's a moron. It's New York, it's not like there isn't a million different ways to get around or anything.

Whoa whoa, no where am I saying Braylon is not an idiot. Driving drunk is ********. My whole "window tint" thing was completely different, which is why I have it in a separate paragraph.

As for addict, you can't be this ignorant is, essentially, calling me ignorant. Just like if I said, "you can't be this much of a dumbass", you'd assume I was calling you a dumbass.

And no, it's not about vision. You can put a mirror finish on windows that wont alter your vision at all. But it's still illegal. Because you can't see in.

Addict
09-21-2010, 10:23 AM
Whoa whoa, no where am I saying Braylon is not an idiot. Driving drunk is ********. My whole "window tint" thing was completely different, which is why I have it in a separate paragraph.

As for addict, you can't be this ignorant is, essentially, calling me ignorant. Just like if I said, "you can't be this much of a dumbass", you'd assume I was calling you a dumbass.

And no, it's not about vision. You can put a mirror finish on windows that wont alter your vision at all. But it's still illegal. Because you can't see in.

and you'd look like a total douche.

If anything I expressed faith in your knowledge by refusing to just assume you're stupid. If you want me to do that, that's fine too.

AHungryWalrus
09-21-2010, 10:28 AM
and you'd look like a total douche.

If anything I expressed faith in your knowledge by refusing to just assume you're stupid. If you want me to do that, that's fine too.

We aren't debating the aesthetics of it. I think it's ugly too. I'm just showing you that it isn't about the drivers ability to see.

This whole thing only started up because I mocked a cop for pulling someone over for having "too tinted of windows" when he probably had a bunch of other legitimate reasons, and you rushed to the defense of the window tint law.

Braylon is an idiot. He deserved to be pulled over and arrested. He has a million other ways to get home or around. I wasn't questioning his stupidity. That's a lose-lose argument.

Addict
09-21-2010, 10:36 AM
We aren't debating the aesthetics of it. I think it's ugly too. I'm just showing you that it isn't about the drivers ability to see.

This whole thing only started up because I mocked a cop for pulling someone over for having "too tinted of windows" when he probably had a bunch of other legitimate reasons, and you rushed to the defense of the window tint law.

Braylon is an idiot. He deserved to be pulled over and arrested. He has a million other ways to get home or around. I wasn't questioning his stupidity. That's a lose-lose argument.

I really couldn't care less about car windows, so let's just agree that Braylon is a dumb a-hole with ugly windows.

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
09-21-2010, 11:00 AM
From ESPN article:

Is DUI really only applicable as substance abuse? That doesn't make much sense. Smoking a joint and drunk driving should not be the same thing.

Also AFAIK DUI and DWI are synonymous.

Hawk
09-21-2010, 11:04 AM
DWI=DUI

Driving While Intoxicated = Driving Under the Influence

Correct me if i'm wrong......

Giantsfan1080
09-21-2010, 11:10 AM
I'm not sure what the exact letter of the law in the NFL is. Goodell's a joke though in these situations so I'm not expecting much of a punishment.

Addict
09-21-2010, 11:12 AM
DWI=DUI

http://www.wisegeek.com/is-there-a-difference-between-a-dui-and-a-dwi.htm

PoopSandwich
09-21-2010, 12:50 PM

Hahahahahahahahah

Babylon
09-21-2010, 01:17 PM
Million dollar talent, ten cent head applies here.

Not sure about the million dollar talent and ten cent brain might be a little generous also.

FlyingElvis
09-21-2010, 01:44 PM
total moron.

tjsunstein
09-21-2010, 02:59 PM
Rex Ryan is thinking about benching him "making a strong and swift statement."

Crickett
09-21-2010, 03:13 PM
I heard about this and my first thought was.......

OH GOOOOOOOOD FOR YOU[/christianbale]

He deserves to be suspended.

wonderbredd24
09-21-2010, 04:40 PM
I could be wrong, but I think he's already in the program, which would mean this is a 4 game deal.

I understand though... you NEED a car in New York. No public transportation at all and it's not a city accustomed to having a high priced athletes, so car services are probably out.

The cops were probably just Ohio State fans

yourfavestoner
09-21-2010, 04:55 PM
I could be wrong, but I think he's already in the program, which would mean this is a 4 game deal.

I understand though... you NEED a car in New York. No public transportation at all and it's not a city accustomed to having a high priced athletes, so car services are probably out.

This post made me lol.

gpngc
09-21-2010, 04:58 PM
The team clearly lacks a core of leaders.

They are damn talented, but they have no discipline (evidenced by Edwards' continuous taunting), and there's no one in the locker room making sure this **** doesn't happen.

Think about the construction of their team. Sanchez is a college kid who has confidence issues as it is at times. Their best player on defense just spent the entire offseason bleeding his team for every last cent AWAY from his team. Jason Taylor is a Dolphin at heart. Jenkins just got hurt again. Cotchery is a glue guy, but a softspoken role player. T-Rich is more of a veteran presence than a leader that guys look up to and listen closely to. They picked up LT, one of the greatest RBs of all time, because the elite team he spent over 10 years with didn't think they could win a Super Bowl with him. And they picked up Santonio Holmes, who is an absolutely phenomenal football junkie, but a complete moron off the field.

And it all starts with Rex Ryan and Mr. T. They brought in all these guys, pumped them all up, told them all how great they were, never instilled any discipline (Ryan addressing the 2s, but saying that 1s did fine - ignoring the fact that 1s always are infused with 2s in the today's injury-riddled NFL), and after ONE ******* WIN (and it was a great one, but still it was only one), they are already back in the news.

I feel bad for the other players but someone needed to step the **** up.

This would never happen on a Tomlin-coached team.

Hines
09-21-2010, 05:03 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/news/story?id=5601080&campaign=rss&source=twitter&ex_cid=Twitter_espn_5601080

D'Brick and Gholston were with him. At the bottom, they have more of Edwards' troubled past. He better get suspended.

Addict
09-21-2010, 05:21 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/news/story?id=5601080&campaign=rss&source=twitter&ex_cid=Twitter_espn_5601080

D'Brick and Gholston were with him. At the bottom, they have more of Edwards' troubled past. He better get suspended.

I'm very undewhelmed by this. Yeah it's stupid but it's just that. I agree they SHOULD suspend, but under the current rules they can't.

gpngc
09-21-2010, 05:27 PM
^But the Jets can, should, and WILL suspend him for conduct detrimental to the team.

The question no one has gotten up to yet is for how long? 4 games? 8? The entire season? The people in NY are pretty pissed about it.

yourfavestoner
09-21-2010, 05:34 PM
Officers on the lookout for vehicle violations like excessive tinting or missing registration stickers pulled over Edwards' white Land Rover on Manhattan's West Side at 4:47 a.m. ET and noticed a strong smell of alcohol and that he had bloodshot, watery eyes, the police report states.

Drunk driving is dangerous and stupid, but I ******* hate this ****.

I ******* hate how police depts. in big cities ***** and moan about how understaffed they are, yet they're wasting manpower by using their cops as revenue generators for the city. They're glorified ******* meter maids.

Sorry, I just really despise traffic cops/traffic stops with every fiber of my being. And this wasn't even a moving violation.

It makes my blood boil.

TitanHope
09-21-2010, 05:38 PM

Awe man! I was gonna say that... :(

Jvig43
09-21-2010, 09:19 PM
I stopped caring about this guy when he started comparing himself to Lebron James

jayceheathman
09-21-2010, 09:40 PM
He got pulled over for having his windows tinted to much. I don't get it, it's NYC take a taxi, limo, subway anything. You're a millionaire.

If I was a millionaire I would still own my own car to go places.

Matthew Jones
09-21-2010, 09:53 PM
Man, what an idiot. Enjoy your suspension, Braylon.

kalbears13
09-21-2010, 10:38 PM
I stopped caring about this guy when he started comparing himself to Lebron James

and Michael Phelps

BloodBrother
09-21-2010, 10:58 PM
I heard he dropped the breathalyzer twice before he held onto it

AHungryWalrus
09-21-2010, 11:04 PM
Drunk driving is dangerous and stupid, but I ******* hate this ****.

I ******* hate how police depts. in big cities ***** and moan about how understaffed they are, yet they're wasting manpower by using their cops as revenue generators for the city. They're glorified ******* meter maids.

Sorry, I just really despise traffic cops/traffic stops with every fiber of my being. And this wasn't even a moving violation.

It makes my blood boil.

That was my entire point before about the window tint. It's a waste of time.

crites09
09-22-2010, 12:07 AM
Dumbass. I've seen DUI everywhere, but Sheft says it's DWI. I don't really get the difference, though. He probably got a DUI, but Sheft just typed it wrong.

http://twitter.com/Adam_Schefter/status/25115533416

DWI=DUI

They are the same thing, Driving While Impaired and Driving Under the Influence

Addict
09-22-2010, 02:47 AM
They are the same thing, Driving While Impaired and Driving Under the Influence

really? I'd kinda assumed that Driving While Impaired was even broader than intoxicated or influence. Like if you were getting a blowjob while cruising on the freeway, that'd be impaired.

BigBanger
09-22-2010, 06:00 AM
really? I'd kinda assumed that Driving While Impaired was even broader than intoxicated or influence. Like if you were getting a blowjob while cruising on the freeway, that'd be impaired.
DWI is Driving While Intoxicated.

Certain states throughout the US call it DWI.

Other states call it DUI - Driving Under the Influence. It is the same exact thing. It's just different wording.

NY State calls it DWI. There are varying degrees of DWI.

DWI in the 3rd degree is known as common law DWI. It simply means you are driving while intoxicated. Now, you could take a breathalyzer and blow a .06 and still be charged with VTL - 1192(3) - Driving While Intoxicated even though you under the legal limit.

Technically, you are under the legal limit, but due to tolerance levels varying between people... a .06 could have some 100 pound girl falling over the place.

If you blow more than .08 (say a .15), then you can be charged with two counts of DWI.

VTL - 1192(3) - Driving While Intoxicated. (Common Law)
VTL - 1192(2) - Driving While Intoxicated w/ greater than %.08 percent of alcohol in your blood

Then there are more stipulations that bump up the charges like being over .18, which means you are Aggravated DWI.

Then if you have a conviction of DWI within the past 10 years, it bumps it up again to a felony.

Edwards will be charged with at least 1 count of DWI. If he blew in the breathalyzer, then he could be charged with multiple counts to go along with the window tint ticket. EDIT: I just saw the tweet by Shefter. Now, since he blew and has an Aggravated DWI charge... now he has to have breath device installed in his car. Before he can turn the car on, he has to blow into a breathalyzer type machine. If he's deemed drunk, then the car wont start. It's a new law was just passed about a month ago. He also has to pay for the device. So that's good.

As far as the window tint, I'm just breaking your balls here, but it has less than nothing to do with the driver not being able to see out. It's to protect police and also has to do with the no-privacy exemption when on a public highway. The police have a right to do their job. If they are looking for a wanted person, they have to be able to see inside every vehicle. And it helps to know that you aren't going to be looking at a barrel when the window rolls down.

Also DWI has nothing to do with drugs or blowjobs. That is DWAI (drugs), which is more ****** up. Getting a blowjob... that's a ticket-able offense. Passenger side distraction, which would be similar to a passenger covering a driver's eyes or jumping up and down in the front seat.

* A side note, someone mentioned Edwards dropping the "breathalyzer." Rarely will an officer hand over the "alco-sensor," which is administered at the scene of the stop. It should never happen, but some coppers are stupid as all ****. So, more than likely, he didn't drop it. The actual breathalyzer is a very big machine attached to a wall.

That was my entire point before about the window tint. It's a waste of time.
It's not a waste of time. This BS traffic stop turned into a good arrest. It prevents more incidents like Donte Stallworth's from occurring on a more daily basis. Do you ever cross a street? You can thank those BS laws for hindering a great majority of people from driving around like Braylon Edwards and crushing you while you window shop. Or if you had a kid that chases a ball into the road.

J-Mike88
09-22-2010, 06:42 AM
http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/2010/writers/michael_rosenberg/09/21/edwards/braylon-edwards-front.jpg
By the way, what's with the thug-ugly beard mentality here?
I would tack on some extra time behind bars for that thing.

Giantsfan1080
09-22-2010, 06:57 AM

Not when your drunk and have free transportation offered to you. It's sheer idiocy.

killxswitch
09-22-2010, 08:23 AM
http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/2010/writers/michael_rosenberg/09/21/edwards/braylon-edwards-front.jpg

Actually that beard is probably the only thing I like about him.

AHungryWalrus
09-22-2010, 08:42 AM
It's not a waste of time. This BS traffic stop turned into a good arrest. It prevents more incidents like Donte Stallworth's from occurring on a more daily basis. Do you ever cross a street? You can thank those BS laws for hindering a great majority of people from driving around like Braylon Edwards and crushing you while you window shop. Or if you had a kid that chases a ball into the road.

*sigh*

Yes. You're right. Cops on the lookout for expired or missing tint decals are keeping us from entire traffic anarchy. I would much rather we had people dedicated to sitting in cars looking for these missing or expired decals than, oh, I don't know, doing actual police work.

It's good to know that when I have $15 000 worth of hockey sticks stolen from my store there's nothing they can do, because they simply don't have the man power. I'm much happier with them out there, making sure that windows aren't slightly too dark.

Ugh. This was a fluke. The fact that out of a bunch of people they happened to get a drunk driver doesn't make it valid. Shots in the dark aren't good police work. Maybe they should pull over every car that's red because there's a chance the driver might have some drugs in it. It will waste a lot of time, but I GUARANTEE they will find some drugs. Hell, they might even find my missing merchandise.

Giantsfan1080
09-22-2010, 08:44 AM
It's hard to fault an actual police department like the NYPD. They do actual police work and are real cops compared to most.

AHungryWalrus
09-22-2010, 08:50 AM
It's hard to fault an actual police department like the NYPD. They do actual police work and are real cops compared to most.

I'm not faulting cops. A lot of cops suck, yes, but they are simply a product of the system. They aren't choosing what they are doing out there. Some choose to be dicks, yes, but they aren't the ones deciding to sit there looking for missing window tint decals. I was going to be a cop, and took a couple years of criminology, but honestly, things like this just turned me off of it.

I'm placing fault on a system that has turned more into a money grub than a place that upholds the law. It's like red light cameras. They are a distinct violation of our rights. We have to prove our innocence in that case, instead of them proving our guilt. They don't know who was driving, they just know who the car belongs to. Yet they ticket you. It's similar to owning a bat, which is used to kill someone, and they just convict you. It's because it creates a ridiculous amount of revenue, that they don't really care.

wonderbredd24
09-22-2010, 08:50 AM

Makes him look like Wooly Willy

By the way, it sounds like the Jets are going to let Braylon walk after the season.

Thanks for the draft picks

AHungryWalrus
09-22-2010, 08:54 AM

By the way, it sounds like the Jets are going to let Braylon walk after the season.

Our letting him go is going to be more based on Santonio Holmes playing well. If Bray-Bray outplays Holmes, we'll keep him. But this was always known.

And in the end, it still was a good deal for the Jets. While he didn't necessarily catch a lot of balls, he still opened up our offense when he came, which allowed our running game to work. I don't think we would have won two playoff games without him. The winning of two playoff games is what created all the Jets hype, which is what sold a lot of the PSL's. They essentially traded a 3rd and 5th for a 2 year player and got a lot of media attention and ticket sales because of it.

I'm sure they'd do it again in a heartbeat.

FlyingElvis
09-22-2010, 09:27 AM

I would have quite a few. That doesn't change the fact that I'd have enough brain power to take a cab when drinking.

Scotty D
09-22-2010, 11:09 PM
People will talk **** about Braylon Edwards but Gholston and Ferguson are just as stupid. They are idiots for getting in the car and not stopping him.

wonderbredd24
09-23-2010, 08:23 AM
People will talk **** about Braylon Edwards but Gholston and Ferguson are just as stupid. They are idiots for getting in the car and not stopping him.

Are they just as stupid? Braylon was in the car when Donte Stallworth killed that guy. One would have hoped he'd have learned from that

PoopSandwich
09-23-2010, 10:32 AM
Are they just as stupid? Braylon was in the car when Donte Stallworth killed that guy. One would have hoped he'd have learned from that

No he wasn't, they just partied together the night before.

LizardState
09-23-2010, 11:11 AM
Other states call it DUI - Driving Under the Influence. It is the same exact thing. It's just different wording.

It's DUI in CA & DWI in TX, both states have amended their laws to include driving under the influence of drugs, especially pot. Even though it's illegal now in CA to dial a or talk on a cellphone or text while driving, I saw in the paper last weekend the CHP is encouraging anyone who sees a driver smoking pot to call 911 & report their license no. -- lot of that going on this state, even though there will be a measure on the November ballot here legalizing it statewide & expected to pass you still can't drive smoking marijuana.

I think it's like his 3rd incident -- Edwards can kiss his Jets contract extension past this season goodbye.

AHungryWalrus
09-23-2010, 11:14 AM
It's DUI in CA & DWI in TX, both states have amended their laws to include driving under the influence of drugs, especially pot.

Edwards can kiss his Jets contract extension past this season goodbye.

Unless Holmes does something even more stupid.

J-Mike88
09-23-2010, 04:30 PM
This ***** guy was just awesome in college.
Very tragic how he's turned into a bum, literally.

The **** killed me in fantasy football in 2008. I bought into the 2007. One-hit wonder somehow.

Thecollegedropout
09-23-2010, 04:50 PM

Well we did owe you one for giving us our franchise QB and all for Kenyon Coleman and partially Alex Mack.

wonderbredd24
09-23-2010, 04:57 PM
Well we did owe you one for giving us our franchise QB and all for Kenyon Coleman and partially Alex Mack.

Yea... go Sanchez.

I'll take Mack.

CC.SD
09-23-2010, 05:33 PM

Close the thread, it's not getting any better than this

Crickett
09-23-2010, 05:33 PM
Yea... go Sanchez.

I'll take Mack.

Must fight urge to make Shaun Smith joke.......

PoopSandwich
09-23-2010, 08:04 PM
Close the thread, it's not getting any better than this

I really do wonder what bull **** excuse Braylon is going to use on why everyone in New York hates him... The guy is the most egotistical piece of **** with hardly any talent that I've ever seen...

Yes, we hated you in Cleveland, yes it was a little more intense because you were from Michigan, but it wouldn't have mattered if you weren't a prima donna who ******* dropped 15+ passes a year and just disappeared during games.

bigbluedefense
09-23-2010, 08:09 PM
He's not getting resigned anyway.

I could see him in Oakland next year. Davis loves former 1st round picks that are physically imposing, and Edwards fits the bill.

He'd love the Bay Area too, even though he prefers NY, the Bay is a nice consolation prize.

PoopSandwich
09-24-2010, 08:50 AM
He's not getting resigned anyway.

I could see him in Oakland next year. Davis loves former 1st round picks that are physically imposing, and Edwards fits the bill.

He'd love the Bay Area too, even though he prefers NY, the Bay is a nice consolation prize.

If I had to bet he'd end up somewhere in Florida.

He'll probably announce a presser and tell everyone he's taking his talents to south beach and not even realize it's been done before.

J-Mike88
09-26-2010, 05:37 PM
TANNEN BUM= HYPOCRITE

MIAMI -- Embattled wide receiver Braylon Edwards won't start for the New York Jets Sunday night against the Miami Dolphins, but not because of his drunken-driving arrest.

It's because of when he was arrested, according to Jets general manager Mike Tannenbaum.

"We felt he didn't deserve to start based on the fact that ... not for the arrest as much as going out and being out until 5 in the morning," Tannenbaum said Sunday morning as a guest of Ian O'Connor on 1050 ESPN Radio.

The players with Edwards at the time of his arrest -- offensive tackle D'Brickashaw Ferguson and defensive end Vernon Gholston (Who? I thought he was in the UFL now)-- will not face any team discipline, the Jets have said.

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/news/story?id=5618395

Jvig43
09-26-2010, 05:40 PM
JETS = HYPOCRITES

MIAMI -- Embattled wide receiver Braylon Edwards won't start for the New York Jets Sunday night against the Miami Dolphins, but not because of his drunken-driving arrest.

It's because of when he was arrested, according to Jets general manager Mike Tannenbaum.

"We felt he didn't deserve to start based on the fact that ... not for the arrest as much as going out and being out until 5 in the morning," Tannenbaum said Sunday morning as a guest of Ian O'Connor on 1050 ESPN Radio.

The players with Edwards at the time of his arrest -- offensive tackle D'Brickashaw Ferguson and defensive end Vernon Gholston (Who? I thought he was in the UFL now)-- will not face any team discipline, the Jets have said.

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/news/story?id=5618395

Who seriously believes that haha, their grown men, they're old enough to make decisions about how late to stay out on their own. What they cant do apparently is call a cab. Or not be a Douche in every aspect of life (Braylon).