PDA

View Full Version : Scouting Report (Scott Wright)

shylo3716
09-22-2010, 03:42 PM
Since you did not have a chance to discuss my topic in the podcast last night, could you please do me a favor and do a scouting report on these underclassmen CB's?......Patrick Peterson,Aaron Williams,Brandon Harris,Janoris Jenkins
I would greatly appreciate it.

tjsunstein
09-22-2010, 04:00 PM
Since you did not have a chance to discuss my topic in the podcast last night, could you please do me a favor and do a scouting report on these underclassmen CB's?......Patrick Peterson,Aaron Williams,Brandon Harris,Janoris Jenkins
I may be wrong here but I don't think he will formally scout them until they declare.

shylo3716
09-22-2010, 06:26 PM
I may be wrong here but I don't think he will formally scout them until they declare.

I hope he does. I don't like going to multiple sites, just for scouting reports on underclassmen.

Halsey
09-22-2010, 06:52 PM
Scott won't be taking scouting report requests until next month. Better hurry! First come, first served! Throw some positive rep his way and he's more willing to get your scouting report requests finished fast, if you know what I mean. (nudge, nudge, wink) ;)

CC.SD
09-22-2010, 07:03 PM
Am I the only one who thought this was going to be a thread on Scott's pros and cons?

TACKLE
09-22-2010, 07:05 PM

Its still early in the CFB season. I have an idea: why don't you, ummm....you know...actually make a point of watching the players play and form your own thoughts. Scouting reports are usually something that are done after the season.

Werowance
09-22-2010, 07:11 PM
Am I the only one who thought this was going to be a thread on Scott's pros and cons?

No, I thought it was going to be that as well.

HawkEye30
09-22-2010, 07:12 PM

Hahahaha i thought the same thing. I thought it was a scouting report of scott lol

shylo3716
09-22-2010, 07:22 PM
My bad if I misled you all, but I figured if I added his name I could get his attention.

ThePudge
09-22-2010, 07:32 PM

No. I was actually looking forward to this. I'd love to see a scouting report on Scott.

Ozzy
09-22-2010, 07:55 PM
shylo3716

I would greatly appreciate it.How about you take the time, watch them yourself and develop your own opinions on the matter.

terribletowel39
09-22-2010, 08:15 PM
All he really needs to know is Patrick Peterson >>>> All.

And I thought it was a Scott Wright scouting report as well.

cajuncorey
09-22-2010, 08:20 PM

haha i thought the exact same thing man

yourfavestoner
09-22-2010, 08:42 PM
CC, I'm really disappointed that it wasn't.

I thought you had more potential than that, Shylo. Step your game up.

Shane P. Hallam
09-24-2010, 07:40 AM
I'll be hitting this up in my blog entry today.