PDA

View Full Version : Zach Collaros

DoughBoy
09-28-2010, 01:19 PM
Is he an NFL prospect? I don't post much in the Draft Forum for good reason, but I <3 Collaros. I think he has a great skillset.

Grizzlegom
09-28-2010, 01:21 PM
isn't he a junior? Regardless, size and arm strength are both rather lacking so I'm not sure if he'll really be on many team's radar.

GloryDaysRBack
09-28-2010, 01:21 PM
Is he an NFL prospect? I don't post much in the Draft Forum for good reason, but I <3 Collaros. I think he has a great skillset.

He has 2 chances of making the NFL...Slim and None..None is closer to reality than slim

Shane P. Hallam
09-28-2010, 01:22 PM
I haven't really seen an NFL skillset from him yet, though I need to watch more of Cincinnati this season.

DoughBoy
09-28-2010, 01:26 PM
By great skillset I meant he has above average speed and keeps his eyes downfeild. I've never been good at judging arm strength however.

ThePudge
09-28-2010, 01:33 PM
He's a RS Junior, so I doubt we're talking about a guy that will head into the draft this year. He may wind up a draftable backup QB prospect int the 5th-7th Round range next season. He has an excellent skill-set: he's atheltically built, he has very good mobility, he keeps his eyes down-field, he can throw on the move, and I'd have to grade his arm-strength as above average. Still, his height is going to be a big red flag for teams as he's listed at only 6'0. I'm not sure he brings the football IQ and drive that have helped make Drew Brees a top NFL Quarterback. He's intriguing though, with some tools but a fatal flaw (height.)

SchizophrenicBatman
09-28-2010, 08:40 PM
Don't think his arm is good enough for the NFL and the rest of his skills don't stand out to make the difference

He was pretty much completely shut down vs NC State until getting 2 garbage time TDs and about 150 yards against the 2nd string