PDA

View Full Version : Keith Williams- Nebraska OG

Ozzy
10-08-2010, 12:24 PM
Keith Williams 6-5 310 Senior Guard on Nebraska.

http://c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000utVwhYpYYhE/s

The kid played extremely impressive against Kansas State Thursday night. He pulled really well for a guard, had some absolutely crushing blocks and got to the second level easily. Is one of the main reasons why Taylor Martinez is being so productive this season.

Does not get much draft talk, was not very hyped up off of last season, but is showing quickly that he might be one of the top five guards in the up coming draft. His run blocking power is just something not found that often. Sure one can say pass protection might be a question but I am more impressed with how he can physically dominate his opponent and show an elite strength in doing so.

Not to mention is fine teammates Henry and Caputo in the middle of that offensive line, those three are one of the best groups of inside offensive lineman in the country.

Do not be surprised if Keith Williams is one of the top guards selected in the up coming draft if he keeps up his dominating play.

D-Unit
10-08-2010, 01:12 PM
Cool. Sounds like the kind of guy the Cowboys go for.

bwillie26
10-10-2010, 08:24 AM
Keith has knees that are like ticking time bombs. It was not even entirely certain he was going to play this season because of issues he had with them. But right now he is playing like Greg Austin did a few years ago for us - just dealing with the pain and playing through it.

Ozzy
10-11-2010, 08:06 PM
bwillie26 Keith has knees that are like ticking time bombs. It was not even entirely certain he was going to play this season because of issues he had with them. But right now he is playing like Greg Austin did a few years ago for us - just dealing with the pain and playing through it.Really? He seems fully healthy and quite impressive on the field, I am not going to pretend I am a doctor, I just see what I see on the field. But yes if he has knee issues that would hurt him, hope he does not.