PDA

View Full Version : Chase Blackburn/Gerris Wilkinson

GiantRutgersFan
03-19-2007, 05:46 PM
I guess that at least one is going to be starting next season.

I dont think thats a bad thing, because I like both as players. As long as we get one other LB besides Pierce who is either a first or second round pick, such as Poz, Willis, or Beason in the second or a proven starter.

But which player do you think will start? I think Blackburn is gonna get the nod considering Wilkinson didnt even make the roster for our playoff game. People kind of underrate him because he was a UDFA

tuccic
03-19-2007, 06:19 PM
Wilkinson will probably start out of the two, though I like them both. Wilkinson just had to get bigger but he still has skills. Blackburn I like just because of his story and his work etihc, I remember the first game he started at MLB and he was flyin all over the place...would like to see a first or second round LB though...lovin Beason more and more

Slasher28
03-20-2007, 04:52 PM
I like the thought of Wilkinson starting too, but Beason is a talent the giants shouldn't pass up, so I think we should trade down and get him, he has great footwork and speed. his strength is great too, watch this and you'll see
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5kEWf4-mvM&NR