LB Brandon Chillar
RT Mark Tauscher
OG Nick McDonald
OT Marshall Newhouse
TE Jermichael Finley Packers lineup changes:

Brady Poppinga starts for Matthews;
Bryan Bulaga starts for Tauscher;
C.J. Wilson starts for Pickett
CJ Wilson will be the 6th defensive rookie to start for us. Bulaga and I'm assuming Quarless or maybe Crabtree will be the 7th and 8th total. They say you never see rookies play on good teams - does this information say something about our team or that statement?

PackerLegend
10-17-2010, 11:18 AM
There wasnt a thread yet when I started mine. Anyways.......

Hopefully we can get to 4-2 rather then 3-3. The most important thing is Rodgers stays healthy and doesn't take anymore shots. Most guys with concussions don't play the next week.

cvv84
10-17-2010, 11:38 AM
They say you never see rookies play on good teams - does this information say something about our team or that statement?

When you have as many starters injured as we do I don't think that being a good or bad team even comes into play.

PackerLegend
10-17-2010, 11:59 AM
Here we go, this could be good or this could be very bad.

umphrey
10-17-2010, 12:06 PM
I hate Ed Hochelli but he absolutely loves calling roughing the passer/illegal hit penalties so Rodgers should be OK today

PackerLegend
10-17-2010, 12:09 PM
Way to go Clifton. Just let him run around you and spear Rodgers in the back for an unnecessary hit.

TitleTown088
10-17-2010, 12:12 PM
Anyone got a link?

cvv84
10-17-2010, 12:16 PM
Yeah how about covering that Marshall guy?

Mr.Regular
10-17-2010, 12:20 PM
Our passrush is non existent without Clay.

PackerLegend
10-17-2010, 12:21 PM
Might as well turn this off. We have no defense an 0 pressure. Like the only starters we have on defense are falling on the ground Woodson and Tramon. Is it me or do we seem to have more then normal amount of people fall down?

Mr.Regular
10-17-2010, 12:21 PM
Anyone got a link?
check your inbox.

roughrider30
10-17-2010, 12:35 PM
There we go Tramon. Now lets get something going here on O!

cvv84
10-17-2010, 01:43 PM
******* Woodson!! Man has he lost 2 steps this year.

cvv84
10-17-2010, 01:56 PM
Rodgers looking more and more like Favre this season forcing passes into coverage.

cvv84
10-17-2010, 02:36 PM
Wow what a HUGE special teams penalty there. At least the Dolphins have the balls to fire their special teams coach.

cvv84
10-17-2010, 03:00 PM
There's Woodson again...

Luckily time expires and we're headed to OT

cvv84
10-17-2010, 03:24 PM
3-3 and another missed opportunity.

Time to get rid of Tim Masthay. That guys is just inconsistant and its cost us at least 2 games so far (Chicago and Miami).

With Matthews and Pickett out it just shows how important these guys are to our defense.

GB12
10-17-2010, 03:25 PM
God damn it. I can't take this **** much longer

PackerLegend
10-17-2010, 03:38 PM
Yes its extremely disappointing to let another game slip away that we could have easily won but we cant be that upset. We dont ****ing have anybody left and to keep games this close is almost miraculous. We really really missed Matthews got no pressure all day. If we had some of our playmakers this game would have turned out differently. Some of these young guys are getting a ton of valuable experience.

I think only Poppinga was hurt today must be a record or something for us.

I hate Ed Hochelli but he absolutely loves calling roughing the passer/illegal hit penalties so Rodgers should be OK today

Yea looks like it, another no call on Rodgers I just don't ****ing get it.

PackerLegend
10-17-2010, 03:51 PM
Time to get rid of Tim Masthay. That guys is just inconsistant and its cost us at least 2 games so far (Chicago and Miami).

I agree this guy ****ing sucks. Did he lose us the games? I dont know, he certainly influenced them with horrible kicks constantly putting us in awful position though. All his kicks looked like line drives. Down side is hes Crosby's holder. Crosby hasnt been to bad so far is Masthay part of the reason, idk. His 3 misses are a block, hit post and 6 inches. Either way we need someone else.

We are still only 1 game behind in the division and 1 in the conference after everyone lost. Remember we started 4-4 last year and all hope looked lost. We should get a few guys healthy soon. Matthews, Pickett, Neal, Chillar, Tauscher, Lee and Bigby/Harris but this schedule looks brutal.

cvv84
10-17-2010, 05:41 PM
I agree this guy ****ing sucks. Did he lose us the games? I dont know, he certainly influenced them with horrible kicks constantly putting us in awful position though. All his kicks looked like line drives. Down side is hes Crosby's holder. Crosby hasnt been to bad so far is Masthay part of the reason, idk. His 3 misses are a block, hit post and 6 inches. Either way we need someone else.

We are still only 1 game behind in the division and 1 in the conference after everyone lost. Remember we started 4-4 last year and all hope looked lost. We should get a few guys healthy soon. Matthews, Pickett, Neal, Chillar, Tauscher, Lee and Bigby/Harris but this schedule looks brutal.

No he hasn't lost them all by his lonesome but his punts surely have put us in a bind. A line drive punt that Hester returns and a shanker that puts Miami 15 yards away from FG range. I'm just sick of seeing our punters flop year after year. Hell I'd trade Hawk to get Jon Ryan back at this point.

TimmG6376
10-17-2010, 05:50 PM
No he hasn't lost them all by his lonesome but his punts surely have put us in a bind. A line drive punt that Hester returns and a shanker that puts Miami 15 yards away from FG range. I'm just sick of seeing our punters flop year after year. Hell I'd trade Hawk to get Jon Ryan back at this point.

How was a guy like Hunter Smith sitting at home while the Packers were choosing between Masthay and Bryan? Smith averaged 41.3 yds per punt with pulled groin last season.

umphrey
10-17-2010, 11:26 PM
Well, for whatever it's worth, another loss we can blame directly on the zebras and that ***** Ed Hochuli. He looks so ******* proud every time he can find a tic tac penalty that completely changes a game. Unless it does anything to help Rodgers.

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/105143599.html

J-Mike88
10-18-2010, 08:35 AM
How was a guy like Hunter Smith sitting at home while the Packers were choosing between Masthay and Bryan? Smith averaged 41.3 yds per punt with pulled groin last season.
Well this is the same question we asked before when we sent Jon Ryan out on the street in favor of a recently released Scott Frost. It's haunted us ever since.
Wrong. He let Rodgers get roughed at least once.

I said this last week and I will say it again: McCarthy needs to f***** run out onto the field right up to that referee ala Bobby Knight and he needs to get Teed up or even ejected. It's done by coaches in basketball and baseball, it's time these **** refs feel the heat about letting Rodgers get hammered, even to the point of the play resulting in a fine. Still, these refs don't call that crap.

Have the offensive coordinator ready to call plays and sacrifice a game or quarter and storm out there and BERATE the official. I'm tired of defensive guys crushing into Rodgers after he releases balls.

If Favre or Brady or Manning is hit like that, it's always a 15-yard penalty, so guys don't do it as often cuz they know.
Guys against us DO IT because they are aware they won't get called like if they hit the golden boys, the veterans.

I've never understood why NCAA, NBA, and MLB coaches/managers can run on the field and ***** at refs, but football coaches don't do it.

Hell, send an assistant coach out there and yell/intimidate the bastard zebra if you don't want McCarthy to get tossed.

Now despite all that, the bad calls, we need to be better than that and not let the game be that close where one bad call can cause us to lose a ballgame that we should win. As bad as refs can be, we need to be better, and we're not doing that.

princefielder28
10-18-2010, 09:13 AM
Well, for whatever it's worth, another loss we can blame directly on the zebras and that ***** Ed Hochuli. He looks so ******* proud every time he can find a tic tac penalty that completely changes a game. Unless it does anything to help Rodgers.

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/105143599.html

Don't blame the refs! We shouldn't be putting ourselves in a position for them to make that judgement call...we lost because our special teams suck, we get absolutely no pressure on the QB, and the combo of awful protection and our QB holding onto the football too long...it's time to quit blaming everyone else for our losses and start looking in the mirror at our players and coaches

umphrey
10-18-2010, 02:44 PM
3 overtime/4th quarter losses in a row and I'm not afraid to grasp at straws damnit