PDA

View Full Version : Persuasive Speech Topic - Business

dolphinfan2k5
10-31-2010, 04:57 PM
Hey guys,

I have a persuasive speech for Business Communications on Tuesday, and I need a topic. The purpose of the speech is to persuade a company or organization to take action on the basis of a problem or opportunity. I'm having trouble finding something like this, anyone have any ideas? It can be small or large scale or scope, it just has to be in the U.S.

Brent
10-31-2010, 05:00 PM
energy efficiency

dolphinfan2k5
10-31-2010, 05:03 PM
It has to be for a specific to an organization. It's supposed to be like we are presenting to their board of directors and persuading them to take a specific course of action.

Brent
10-31-2010, 05:40 PM
It has to be for a specific to an organization. It's supposed to be like we are presenting to their board of directors and persuading them to take a specific course of action.
then it still works. you should present ways in which their company can be more efficient. Going paperless is a good start. Companies are always looking to spend less, so there you go.

**** I dont know, you're the one who is taking that course.

Mr. Goosemahn
10-31-2010, 06:04 PM

Talk about why Coca Cola should have home delivery service in the US.

We have that back home, and it's awesome for us and for sales. Basically the same concept as the milk man. They leave glass flasks and they pick them up empty.

It's extremely convenient and many people use it, including me. Plus, you get all the flavors as well as the option to buy plastic bottles or cans if you don't want the glass flasks.

As far as I'm concerned, Coca Cola doesn't do this in the US.

dolphinfan2k5
10-31-2010, 06:09 PM
Thanks for the ideas guys, good stuff. I think I'm going to present to the NCAA on why they should switch to a playoff system though. If you have any helpful links off the top of your head, specifically around revenue, on that topic feel free to post them.

Rosebud
10-31-2010, 06:10 PM
A database for the NFL of footage of all of the plays for every season. You could pitch it to the NFL for it's coaches, NFL network/films, the hall of fame and for the league to do research.

TitanHope
11-01-2010, 06:31 AM
Business???

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100402195843/adventuretimewithfinnandjake/images/8/8c/Businessmen.png

WGOohBytKTU

Bosanac01
11-01-2010, 11:34 AM
Talk about why Coca Cola should have home delivery service in the US.

We have that back home, and it's awesome for us and for sales. Basically the same concept as the milk man. They leave glass flasks and they pick them up empty.

It's extremely convenient and many people use it, including me. Plus, you get all the flavors as well as the option to buy plastic bottles or cans if you don't want the glass flasks.

As far as I'm concerned, Coca Cola doesn't do this in the US.

That's interesting, where is back home for you?