PDA

View Full Version : EATW's 10K

eaglesalltheway
11-03-2010, 06:15 PM
Well damn its almost been four years. First off, thanks to Scott. I tell my buddies about this site anytime anyone wants to know anything about football, because it really is the best football site I've ever come across, and to be honest, it isn't even close. So I'd like to thank Scott for all the hard work he puts in and want him to know I appreciate it very much. I'd also like to thank JBond, not only does he help make the boards great, but his contributions to the site are bigger than anyone except Scott. Thank you for your hard work Shane, throughout the boards, we all appreciate it.

As for the rest of you slimy, e-scum that I've come to know so well, thank you to you all for putting me on the path to reach my full cool-internet-guy potential (which I am nowhere near yet).

Each and every one of you bastards on this list below has done something, in most cases many things, that I thought was awesome, or worthy of being mentioned in this list, not that most of you care.

21ST
703SKINS202
A Perfect Score
abaddon41_80
Addict
adschofield
AJHawk50
AkiliSmith
AntoinCD
aNYtitan
ATLDirtyBirds
AQ
B-Dawk
badgerbacker
BaLLiN
BamaFalcon59
Bantx
Beans
bearsfan_51
Bengals78
Bengalsrocket
bhaarat316
BigBanger
BigDawg819
Bills2083
BlindSite
BmoreBlackByrdz
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
BoneKrusher
Borat
bored of education
Bosanic01
Boss+Manning=Banning
Brodeur
broth223
Brown Leader
BuckNaked
Caddy
Charm City Byrdgang
ChiFan24
comahan
Complex
coordinator0
Crazy Chris
Crickett
critesy
CT Bronco Fan
cunningham06
D-Unit
dabears10
Dam8610
Damix
dan77733
DChess
derza222
descendancy
diabsoule
Dirty Thirty
djp
DLionALL
DMWSackMachine
doingthisinsteadofwork
Don Vito
Donno
DoughBoy
DoWnThEfiElD
Dr. Gonzo
draftguru151
DragonFireKai
drowe
duckseason
Eagles own the NFC East
eaglesfan605
Eaglez.Fan
EdReedUnstoppable
ElectricEye
etk
fear the elf
fenikz
fischbowl
Flyboy
FlyingElvis
Forenci
FreshBoy!
frubulubu
FUNBUNCHER
FuzzyGopher
*** Ork Wang
General Zod
georgiafan
GiantRutgersFan
Giantsfan1080
gpngc
Halsey
Hawk
HChu
HeavyLeggedWaistBender
HinesWardJr
Hollywood
holt_bruce81
Hurricane Ditka
Hurricanes25
Iamcanadian
ImBrotherCain
Im_a_Romosexual
iowatreat54
ironman4579
j05son
jackalope
Jakey
jayceheathman
jballa838
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Jensen
JFLO
Jimmy
Job
josh07039
JRTPlaya21
JT Jag
Jughead10
Jvig43
kalbears13
katnip
KCJ58
keylime_5
killxswitch
KobeBryant833
kwilk103
Libid
LizardState
locseti
LonghornsLegend
LTgiants
M.O.T.H.
Malaka
marshallb
MaxV
Maybe Next Year Millen2
Me Likey Rookies
mellojello
Menardo75
MichaelJordanEberle
Michigan
Modano
Monomach
Mr. Goosemahn
Mr. VVoot (Wooty)
Mr.Regular
neko4
nepg
Ness
niel89
NIN1984
njx9
no bare feet
nobodyinparticular
Notredameleo
NYGibril28
OneToughGame
OSUGiants17
OzTitan
Ozzy
P-L
PackerLegend
PACKmanN
PalmerToCJ
Paranoidmoonduck
Paul
Philliez01
Poz51
princefielder28
prock
RaiderNation
RavenOfProphecy
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Ravens1991
Razor
RealityCheck
Rob S
rockio42
S4L
Saints-Tigers
SchizophrenicBatman
Scotty D
SenorGato
Shiver
SickwithIt1010
skinzzfan25
slightlyaraiderfan
Smokey Joe
Smooth Criminal
soybean
Splat
Stash
Staubach12
steelersfan43
stephenson86
StripedWalrus
SuperKevin
superman8456
SuperMcgee
Supporting Caste
Sveen
sweetness34
T-RICH49
TACKLE
Tampa 2 4 life
terribletowel39
The Dynasty
The Unseen
thebow305
thefalconer
themaninblack
thenewfeature06
ThePudge
thetedginnshow
The_Dude
the_legend_killer
thule
Thunder&Lightning
Timbathia
TimDris
TitanHope
TitansCJftw
TitleTown088
tjsunstein
Todd Bertuzzi
toonsterwu
trkaline
vatech=accdomination
vidae
Vikes99ej
vikes_28
ViperVisor
VoodooMonkey
Ward
wicket
WinslowBodden
WMD
wonderbredd24
Xiomera
Xonraider
XxXdragonXxX
YAYareaRB
yodapoop
yourfavestoner
zachsaints52

Basically its a list that if you've done something I remember, if you're not on it, you're meant to be on it, I just lost track going through the list.

This is a group of guys that for whatever reason, stick out most to me, whether its because of their football, knowledge, personality, or whatever, these guys stick out to me, and if I had the time, I could've added about 50 of you to this list, but unfortunately, I can't write until tomorrow morning...

BeerBaron-Fellow PA guy, stuck in the middle of the state where the battle over Steelers/Eagles is as bad as it gets. I don't blame you for being a Bears fan. A lot of the work in the SWDC Fantasy Leagues was done by you, and I worked with you the most it seemed. Great guy here.

bigbluedefense-One of the most knowledgeable football posters on here, right at the very top. You are my favorite Giants fan (with scotty of course) and can always be relied on to get an unbiased answer when it comes to his guys or your guys. I respect your opinion as much as anyone else's on this site.

Brent-Though I have moved on from it, you introduced me to Maker's Mark, and it was great while it lasted. You know your ****, and are funny as hell. If you haven't killed a child yet, I think you're set.

bsaza2358-Fellow Eagles poster who has been around here longer than I. Another very knowledgeable poster who I have a respect for because you really do know your ****. We don't always agree, I've actually found a lot of the time we don't, but when it comes to the Eagles, I respect your opinion as much as anyone.

CJSchneider-Just for you, the pencil sharpener from my epic, "how the **** do I post a picture" night when MOTH came to the rescue.
http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac131/urffer17/2010-11-03171444.jpg
You are my probably my favorite poster on here, has made me laugh loud enough to interrupt my "real life" more than all the others on here combined. I only wish I had someone like you as a teacher, it would've made comign to school so much more fun. If I'm ever down in Louisiana, I'm gonna have to find a way to have a drink (or eight) with you.

Go_Eagles77-Along with Sniper, you've been the most active Eagles poster since I started, I feel like sometimes it would either be you or me keeping the threads alive when bsaza was busy working or Sniper wasn't around. Eventually one of these years we're going to have to meet up for one of the Training Camp practices...

MetSox17-My favorite Cowboys poster, you're very knowledgeable with your Cowboys, but you've helped introduce me to the music that I like more than any other type. Eventually I'm going to make it down to Texas for a concert of our bands, and I know it'll be a blast. Chances are, you might be there already, lol.

scottyboy-Never in my life did I think I would find a heterosexual man (pretty sure, lol) who was so in love with another man's thighs. But honestly, have you looked at them, I can't blame him. Scotty is one of my favorite posters, funny, very smart, especially about his Rutgers football. (Whoever doesn't know this must be new here)

SeanTaylorRIP-My favorite Skins fan on here, he is another very knowledgeable poster, with one of the most memorable posts on this whole site. That post got me more emotional than any other one on here, and though it came unders terrible circumstances, I thank you for it.

Sniper-A local kid who's opinion I respect very much. We definitely don't agree all the time, but unlike some other posters from our team (Thumper, cough), we handle it well and it doesn't bother us. He hails from my high school's rival, and is a fan of Michigan, and I must point out that Emmaus beat Parkland this year, and Penn State beat Michigan... haha.

To wrap this up (its way too long already) thank you all for the time you have spent on here it really has been fun, its made me a better, smarter football fan and, especially when I first started out here, helped me find new aspects of my personality. THANK YOU ALL

Todd Bertuzzi
11-03-2010, 06:18 PM
congrats eatw!

http://cdn.picapp.com/ftp/Images/6/6/4/5/Eagles_Leonard_Weaver_9515.JPG?adImageId=8426404&imageId=7000887

Giantsfan1080
11-03-2010, 06:20 PM
Congratulations and welcome to the club!!! Thanks for the mention as well.

prock
11-03-2010, 06:21 PM
I wasn't mentioned! No congratulations! :)

eaglesalltheway
11-03-2010, 06:22 PM
I wasn't mentioned! No congratulations! :)

****! I ment to mention you too...
I know you're relatively new, but yeah, you should be up there.
Edit: I wonder how many of these there will be...

eaglesalltheway
11-03-2010, 06:24 PM
congrats eatw!

http://cdn.picapp.com/ftp/Images/6/6/4/5/Eagles_Leonard_Weaver_9515.JPG?adImageId=8426404&imageId=7000887

Thanks, I heard his recovery is coming along on track too.

CashmoneyDrew
11-03-2010, 06:25 PM
Congrats mangled hands. Now get a sig and avy to celebrate!

Sniper
11-03-2010, 06:27 PM
http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2009/11/02/alg_weaver_runs.jpg

A Perfect Score
11-03-2010, 06:32 PM
Congrats on 10K. Thinking of the 4 pages in the "Meet SWDC" thread where we tried to help you upload an image of yourself still makes me laugh out loud to myself. Good stuff man.

CC.SD
11-03-2010, 06:37 PM
eat waffles.

vikes_28
11-03-2010, 06:39 PM
Congrats brother.

Caddy
11-03-2010, 06:41 PM
Congratulations Duuuuuuuuuuude.

ElectricEye
11-03-2010, 06:43 PM
Congrats man!

CJSchneider
11-03-2010, 07:44 PM
I only wish I had someone like you as a teacher, it would've made comign to school so much more fun.

I would have also made "coming" one of your spelling words.

I'm gonna hold you to those drinks if you ever get down here.
Just so you know, I cut the crap out of my thumb last week. As I looked at the stitches, it hit me, we must somehow be distant cousins.

http://www.awesomeexperts.com/food/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Waffles.jpg

TitansCJftw
11-03-2010, 07:45 PM
congrats sir

PackerLegend
11-03-2010, 08:15 PM
C
OO
NNN
GGGG
RRRRR
AAAAAA
TTTTTTT
SSSSSSS

OOOOO
NNNN

PPPPP
OOOOO
SSSSSSS
TTTTTTTTT
SSSSSSSSS

MMMMMMM
OOOOOOOO
TTTTTTTTTTTT
HHHHHHHHHH
EEEEEEEEEEEE
RRRRRRRRRRR
EEEEEEEE
RRRRRR
!!!!!!!!!

Heres to dropping 10,000 More!

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/691158/water-boobs-o.gif

Hurricanes25
11-03-2010, 08:31 PM
Congrats and thanks for the mention.

MetSox17
11-03-2010, 08:46 PM
I was about to give you **** for not putting me on the list. Then i finished reading the post, lol. Congratulations brohammed, you know God wanted to make you a Texan, but somehow he shot the wrong way and you ended up in that **** hole in the northeast :D LOL. Here's to 10k more!

Go_Eagles77
11-03-2010, 09:00 PM
Wow, I feel so special. Congrats man!

The_Dude
11-03-2010, 09:06 PM
i have no idea what i did to get a mention.

thanks & congrats

edit: time to get a new sig, i guess

eaglesalltheway
11-03-2010, 09:52 PM
eat waffles.

I could go for some waffles right now

eaglesalltheway
11-03-2010, 09:56 PM
I would have also made "coming" one of your spelling words.

I'm gonna hold you to those drinks if you ever get down here.
Just so you know, I cut the crap out of my thumb last week. As I looked at the stitches, it hit me, we must somehow be distant cousins.

http://www.awesomeexperts.com/food/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Waffles.jpg

Well now I have to know how and what you did, lol. And I'm pretty sure whenever I make my way down there (it will happen eventually, probably to get those concerts in TX.) it will happen, lol.

Also, just so you all know, I'm celbrating 10K the right way by drinking large amounts of alcohol on an empty stomach on a Wednesday night... I'm feeling gooooood.

scottyboy
11-03-2010, 09:56 PM
<3
forever and ever.
and ever.

eaglesalltheway
11-03-2010, 09:57 PM
I was about to give you **** for not putting me on the list. Then i finished reading the post, lol. Congratulations brohammed, you know God wanted to make you a Texan, but somehow he shot the wrong way and you ended up in that **** hole in the northeast :D LOL. Here's to 10k more!

I'm pretty sure you're right man, I just don't know how that'd work, being an Eagles fan, lol...

marshallb
11-03-2010, 10:10 PM
Congrats man, and thanks for the mention. Good luck on the next 10k.

eaglesalltheway
11-03-2010, 10:13 PM
<3
forever and ever.
and ever.

Amen... lol.

CJSchneider
11-03-2010, 10:18 PM
Well now I have to know how and what you did.

I was making guacamole and while stabbing at the pit, the knife slipped and I cut a 3/4 inch hole in between my index and middle finger. What's weird is that there was hardly any blood. I thought twice about actually getting stitches, but it was pretty deep and nasty looking.

eaglesalltheway
11-03-2010, 10:24 PM
I was making guacamole and while stabbing at the pit, the knife slipped and I cut a 3/4 inch hole in between my index and middle finger. What's weird is that there was hardly any blood. I thought twice about actually getting stitches, but it was pretty deep and nasty looking.

Sounds like something I did at work about 3 years ago, I stabbed/cut my finger on a staple, it went down to the bone, but it didn't bleed much after a little while, so I let it go because it wasn't really a wide cut, just deep. It took almost a month to heal. It would've only been two or three stitches, but it probably would;ve been a good idea to get them, looking back on it.

marshallb
11-03-2010, 10:30 PM
Sounds like something I did at work about 3 years ago, I stabbed/cut my finger on a staple, it went down to the bone, but it didn't bleed much after a little while, so I let it go because it wasn't really a wide cut, just deep. It took almost a month to heal. It would've only been two or three stitches, but it probably would;ve been a good idea to get them, looking back on it.

damn, man. You sure like to mangle your fingers lol.

eaglesalltheway
11-03-2010, 10:34 PM
damn, man. You sure like to mangle your fingers lol.

I was a linemen in football and a catcher in baseball, my fingers have been hyperextended/dislocated/maybe broken/cut up and bruised since I was 5. I'm kinda used to it, lol.

Edit: Not to mention the countless times I've hit them with hammers and stuff at work, which usually doesn't amount to anything but soreness.

SuperMcGee
11-03-2010, 11:08 PM
That pencil sharpener is so rusty. Makes my hands uncomfortable.

Congrats! I'l eat some waffles in your honor. Or just because. But you're a cool guy and I have it stuck in my mind that you look like Kyle Williams, even if you really don't. Woo!

eaglesalltheway
11-03-2010, 11:39 PM
That pencil sharpener is so rusty. Makes my hands uncomfortable.

Congrats! I'l eat some waffles in your honor. Or just because. But you're a cool guy and I have it stuck in my mind that you look like Kyle Williams, even if you really don't. Woo!

HOLY **** I kinda do.

TACKLE
11-04-2010, 03:20 AM
Hold on, you made a mistake.........Thumper wasn't on the list ;)

Congrats man on 10K!

11-04-2010, 08:34 AM
WAFFLES!

Congrats my dude! Now that I've also made it to 10k I feel the urge to say this....

"WELCOME TO THE CLUB" haha :P

bigbluedefense
11-04-2010, 09:34 AM
congrats bro. love talkin football with ya. i never paid attention to my own post count, i wonder what it is.

*will check after this post*

eaglesalltheway
11-04-2010, 10:12 AM
congrats bro. love talkin football with ya. i never paid attention to my own post count, i wonder what it is.

*will check after this post*

I kinda felt responsible to do something, honestly, because, and it sounds weird for anyone who hasn't been here long enough, SWDC has made its way into my life outside the internets... Whether its anytime you hear "Ray Rice" and your train of thought immediately takes you to scotty (in that beard pic) and then the next step is thinking about Ray Rice's thighs (no ****), or any time you see a team playing, you think of one of their posters, or a couple. Then there's the obvious ones where now you just completely own people in fottball conversations.

bigbluedefense
11-04-2010, 10:26 AM
I kinda felt responsible to do something, honestly, because, and it sounds weird for anyone who hasn't been here long enough, SWDC has made its way into my life outside the internets... Whether its anytime you hear "Ray Rice" and your train of thought immediately takes you to scotty (in that beard pic) and then the next step is thinking about Ray Rice's thighs (no ****), or any time you see a team playing, you think of one of their posters, or a couple. Then there's the obvious ones where now you just completely own people in fottball conversations.

I love this place. It's the only place where i can talk intelligent football with intelligent football fans. I love it, it gives me a forum to voice my ideas, take in ideas from others, and just talk football with a great group of guys and gals. I just love talking football with you guys.

vidae
11-04-2010, 10:33 AM
Congrats man!

Go_Eagles77
11-04-2010, 11:10 AM
I love this place. It's the only place where i can talk intelligent football with intelligent football fans. I love it, it gives me a forum to voice my ideas, take in ideas from others, and just talk football with a great group of guys and gals. I just love talking football with you guys.
I've noticed that too. It probably has something to do with the fact that the NFL draft is what first brought us all here, and for the most part, people who follow the nfl draft enough to want to join a forum about it are pretty dedicated football fans, and therefore know much more about the game than your run-of-the-mill football fan does. Of course we still get exceptions, but they don't usually stick around long anyway.

Mr. Goosemahn
11-04-2010, 11:14 AM
Congrats EATW!

UKfan
11-04-2010, 11:49 AM
:( Congrats EATW. I need to post more, I keep getting left off these damn lists!

MetSox17
11-04-2010, 12:15 PM
Amen... lol.

This is why you're cool. I think i'm one of maybe a handful of guys that saw the Randy Travis shout out there, lol.

eaglesalltheway
11-04-2010, 03:59 PM
:( Congrats EATW. I need to post more, I keep getting left off these damn lists!

Well that's two, at least, I knew I'd miss some, sorry you were one, but you definitely deserve to be up there.

eaglesalltheway
11-04-2010, 04:00 PM
This is why you're cool. I think i'm one of maybe a handful of guys that saw the Randy Travis shout out there, lol.

Haha yup, I had actually just heard it earlier before then, so it was still floating around up in my head.

SuperMcGee
11-04-2010, 04:17 PM
HOLY **** I kinda do.

Yes! Good deal. I saw him at a pancake house once. I hope he got waffles.

eaglesalltheway
11-04-2010, 04:18 PM
Its really only the shape of our head and nose, but everything else isn't that close. If we were sitting next to eachother and someone said we were cousins, people would believe us though...