PDA

View Full Version : Ethical paper

KobeBryant833
11-04-2010, 12:46 PM
I'm writing it on an ethical lapse in sports in the last year. Anyone have a good incident i could write on?

Job
11-04-2010, 12:48 PM
Lebron James. Tiger Woods. Brett Favre. Ben Roethlisberger. The idiot Canucks guy who went after a fan this year, Tour de France winner Alberto Contador failing another drug test. Serena Williams being a ***** to a line judge in some big tournament (wasn't it the US Open?)... Someone help me out with a Baseball-related thing, shouldn't be too hard.

CC.SD
11-04-2010, 01:00 PM
Just download one.

KobeBryant833
11-04-2010, 01:38 PM
Just download one.

Not looking to go to the dean's office haha

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
11-05-2010, 09:50 AM
Reggie Bush maybe?

umphrey
11-05-2010, 09:58 AM
this is what I told someone else on these forums like a week ago

My first thought would be about the NFL lockout. My primary focus would be the ethics of
-the owners asking for more money while refusing to make their financial data public (make sure to bring up the Packers as the only publicly owned team with open books)
-the owners pushing for a 18 game season with the recent concussion information coming to light
-the owners canceling health care after this season (not sure all the details on this)
-the NFL's recent outrageous fines for helmet to helmet hits but their extremely selective and limited support of former players

Another thought is Lebron James leaving Cleveland. There I would focus on
-the ethics of his "decision" (the event) where he made money at the expense of his home town fans
-how he devastated the economy there
-how he left without telling his team, and the backlash from his former GM (be sure to quote him)
-the ethics of the big 3 conspiring to play on the same team
-make sure to bring up the money he is saving on taxes in Florida