PDA

View Full Version : C-Rog

DoWnThEfiElD
03-20-2007, 12:32 PM
Looking for an update whats he been up to lately??

I still remember i wanted Andre Johnson so much more then that joke.

asmitty45
03-20-2007, 01:33 PM
C-Rog is on of my favorite players ever and the best WR in MSU history, but i have no idea where he is now.

And had he not gotten hurt so many times he wouldve been a force

TacticaLion
03-20-2007, 05:21 PM
I wish CRog would've worked out... imagine our WR group with a dominant CRog.

WMD
03-20-2007, 05:46 PM
He recently ran a 4.8 40 in a workout for the Chiefs.

TacticaLion
03-20-2007, 08:18 PM
He recently ran a 4.8 40 in a workout for the Chiefs.Holy goodness... Joe Staley ran a 4.75... and is 6'5" 306 lbs. If he can pack on the weight, he could become a linemen.

Or, not...

Michigan
03-20-2007, 08:24 PM
He recently ran a 4.8 40 in a workout for the Chiefs.

didnt he run a 4.3 coming out?

TacticaLion
03-20-2007, 08:40 PM
didnt he run a 4.3 coming out?Gosh darn munchies...

Icon
03-20-2007, 09:50 PM
You can buy Charles Rogers jerseys for 8 dollars at Dunhams

Scotty D
03-20-2007, 10:01 PM
You can buy Charles Rogers jerseys for 8 dollars at Dunhams

Are they giving you 8 dollars or do you have to pay them?

TacticaLion
03-20-2007, 10:12 PM
Are they giving you 8 dollars or do you have to pay them?HAHA! If they have a little "Dunhams" tag on the jersey, they might make more money on the street.

Hell. $8 off your purchase today... have a free jersey. It'll help them out.

detroit4life
03-20-2007, 10:54 PM
i agree with asmitty had he not gotten hurt 2 seasons in a row it would havebeen completely different. I remember going to his first game vs. Arizona he had 2 tds and played a great game. I think he'd be a pro bowl reciever if he was able to stay healthy

49ersfan_87
03-20-2007, 10:57 PM
Wasnt he on pace to have a good rookie season before he got injured?

DHVF
03-20-2007, 11:00 PM
Wasnt he on pace to have a good rookie season before he got injured?

Read the posts above. Had it not been for his collarbone, I really believe he would've been a smashing success in the pros.

TacticaLion
03-21-2007, 04:38 AM
i agree with asmitty had he not gotten hurt 2 seasons in a row it would havebeen completely different. I remember going to his first game vs. Arizona he had 2 tds and played a great game. I think he'd be a pro bowl reciever if he was able to stay healthyI remember that game... and was excited at the time.

Stupid injuries... and drugs. They should turn injuries off.

Addict
03-21-2007, 09:20 AM
I remember that game... and was excited at the time.

Stupid injuries... and drugs. They should turn injuries off.

Just like you can in madden :D

It's always tough when you look back and start thinking 'what if...' if the C-Rog and Harrington picks had worked out as they were supposed to, the Lions would have dominated (and be dominating) the league right now. They were both supposed to be incredible, they just did not translate very well to the nfl, for various reasons. IF it had all gone as it could have gone, we'd be winning superbowls now, riding Harrington's great skill and C-Rogs constant domination.

Unfortunatly, we've got the second overall pick. Hey, sheiß happens.

ironman4579
03-21-2007, 09:29 AM
I really think after the first collar bone, Rogers was still alright. After the second time, I think he got discouraged, and also started wondering "what's going to happen next?" I just think any motivation he had went right out the window after that second injury. It's too bad, I really thought he was going to be special.

Addict
03-21-2007, 09:50 AM
I really think after the first collar bone, Rogers was still alright. After the second time, I think he got discouraged, and also started wondering "what's going to happen next?" I just think any motivation he had went right out the window after that second injury. It's too bad, I really thought he was going to be special.

everybody did.

ironman4579
03-21-2007, 10:04 AM
Well yea, not like I thought I was the only one lol.

detroit4life
03-21-2007, 11:24 AM
i really do belive that had he not been injured he wouldnt have been smoking pot i think he got injured and basically had to sit out 2 years in a row so he started up an old habbit of his

TacticaLion
03-21-2007, 06:29 PM
i really do belive that had he not been injured he wouldnt have been smoking pot i think he got injured and basically had to sit out 2 years in a row so he started up an old habbit of his

Probably true... and a shame.

Just like you can in madden

It's always tough when you look back and start thinking 'what if...' if the C-Rog and Harrington picks had worked out as they were supposed to, the Lions would have dominated (and be dominating) the league right now. They were both supposed to be incredible, they just did not translate very well to the nfl, for various reasons. IF it had all gone as it could have gone, we'd be winning superbowls now, riding Harrington's great skill and C-Rogs constant domination.

Unfortunatly, we've got the second overall pick. Hey, sheiß happens. Great post. [] - understatement... funny stuff.

It's true, though... with a stud QB, CRog and RWilliams (and Backus, McDougle, Raiola, a healthy SRogers, Redding, Bailey... so on and so fourth), we'd be a great team right now. The GREAT teams are the teams that have that situation... one where their top picks work out.

Ours haven't... but that's changing.

Pocket
03-21-2007, 08:01 PM
Yea, a lot of teams can say that kind of stuff though. (Yes, the lions more so), but injuries happen, and you can not do anything about it except draft guys who don't get hurt. Not only this, but it comes down to the organization. There is something wrong.

IMO, it is impossible to draft as many high guys as they did, and have so many of them not do ANYTHING. It makes me translate my opinion towards the organization, and not the player.