PDA

View Full Version : Adam Archuleta Traded

SeanTaylorRIP
03-20-2007, 06:08 PM
Official to the Bears for a 6th rounder, not bad at all considering we were probably gonna cut him, he was terrible and later in the year a backup.

toonsterwu
03-20-2007, 06:38 PM
I agree. Getting something for someone that, more than likely, was going to be cut made sense. There doesn't seem as if there was a huge clamoring for Archuleta. Not much for him, but it's something, and maybe at that stage, OL depth can be found/

skinzzfan25
03-20-2007, 07:56 PM
Was pretty much going to be a cap causality. Heck, at least we take NO hit from this at all. The 6th round pick is nice also :P.

We also signed Omar Stoutmire. I always used to pick him up in Madden xD!

703SKINS202
03-20-2007, 09:47 PM
this is awesome, get rid of his contract and bonus and get a 6th for someone who wouldnt be on the team.....anyone one else feel like this is our best offseason since the snyder era?

omecool20
03-21-2007, 01:27 AM
It was a good move by the team. At least, we didnt get a salary cap hit. The only thing that got me bothered was he was wrongly utilized by the def coordinator / bad sigining. I mean, Skins did pursue him n signed him to a fat bonus in the first place. He could be revitalized in chicago, oh well, what might have been.

flave1969
03-21-2007, 06:59 AM
I still have nightmares of Witten blowing by him to get the Boys in field goal range. It broke me free of the denial I was in about Archuleta.

21ST
03-21-2007, 03:49 PM
this is awesome, get rid of his contract and bonus and get a 6th for someone who wouldnt be on the team.....anyone one else feel like this is our best offseason since the snyder era?

im lovin it, everything is goin good.