PDA

View Full Version : Antonio Bryant

GiantRutgersFan
03-20-2007, 09:35 PM
How about picking him up for an insurance policy at WR?

We could sign him for a year or 2 at a very cheap rate and try to grab a WR in the 4th round or so in the draft and see it that works out.

I know he had the DUI thing, and Idk what the deal is with that. And he has to sit out the first 2 games this year, but I think it might be a decent move to add some depth at WR provided the coaches think the DUI was an isolated incident

Number 10
03-20-2007, 10:08 PM
How about picking him up for an insurance policy at WR?

We could sign him for a year or 2 at a very cheap rate and try to grab a WR in the 4th round or so in the draft and see it that works out.

I know he had the DUI thing, and Idk what the deal is with that. And he has to sit out the first 2 games this year, but I think it might be a decent move to add some depth at WR provided the coaches think the DUI was an isolated incident

Has one of the worst attitudes you will find today in the NFL.

Damix
03-20-2007, 10:43 PM
Has one of the worst attitudes you will find today in the NFL.

He'll fit right in.

BigBlue58KiperIII
03-21-2007, 01:29 AM
No thank you, he has the ego of a #1 receiver and the skills/production of a 2 no need to add a headcase like him to the team

ricky bobby
03-21-2007, 10:28 AM
I wouldn't mind at all actually. He's young (27) in comparison to most FAs on the market. We missed out on Curtis and we desperately need depth at WR. He can compete with Toomer and Moss for the 2 and 3 spots. I'm honestly not sure why we are keeping Toomer around at the age of 33. I know he's been a solid NYG for many years, but he can't be counted on at this point.

bigbluedefense
03-21-2007, 11:01 AM
We already have 2 divas on our team. We don't need another one. Heck, at least Plax and Shockey have some sort of right to be a diva, Bryant isn't even that good.

Slasher28
03-21-2007, 12:44 PM
We already have 2 divas on our team. We don't need another one. Heck, at least Plax and Shockey have some sort of right to be a diva, Bryant isn't even that good.
If we could somehow get him to shut his mouth before he becomes the next Terrel Owens without talent, then I'd pick him up, maybe we should get Joey Porter to punch him in the face like he did to that Bengals player

ricky bobby
03-21-2007, 02:59 PM
If we could somehow get him to shut his mouth before he becomes the next Terrel Owens without talent, then I'd pick him up, maybe we should get Joey Porter to punch him in the face like he did to that Bengals player

That might just work.

I'd love to see a fight between Levi Jones and Joey Porter. I'd pay to watch that fight.

hugegmenfan
03-21-2007, 05:10 PM
he was on steroids last year and has a terrible attitude-although talent wise i would love to have him we have too many problems like that on our team we cant afford another