PDA

View Full Version : I'm in a GM Mock; Good or Bad deal?

go_ravens94
03-20-2007, 11:38 PM
Dolphins get:
Musa Smith
5th Round Pick

Ravens get:
Will Allen

I thought he could provide stability at a CB position that needed help when Rolle failed. Smith was expendable because of the plethora of backs we have and my 5th Round pick is expendable because I am looking into acquiring draft picks earlier...

EDIT: I have to go out of town for a few days and may only be able to get limited internet, will anyone CO-GM WITH ME?

dcarey20
03-21-2007, 02:15 PM
i don't like it. as bad as rolle has been, i'm not a fan off allen and i don't see him as an upgrade from rolle. plus we only have 5 guaranteed draft picks right now.(don't know if you have comp picks in that gm mock)

either wait until the draft and go for a corner, or see if you can get more for musa and a 5th, which i think you might be able to.

EdReedUnstoppable
03-21-2007, 04:03 PM
Don't like it, Will Allen could'nt hold Samari's jock....everybody needs to calm down on this Samari hate, we could do alot worse than Samari for example WIll Allen.

D-Unit
03-21-2007, 04:47 PM
ERU speaks the gospel of the devil.

RaVeNFaNaCtIc
03-21-2007, 04:54 PM
True Samari is a much better corner than Will Allen plus we need a solid backup RB if Mike Anderson plays FB.

EdReedUnstoppable
03-21-2007, 05:35 PM
ERU speaks the gospel of the devil.

At least I live in the continental United States....foreigner!!!

jkpigskin
03-21-2007, 08:19 PM
isnt will allen the one that jacked up willis' knee?

DONT DO IT!, it will cause a rift in the lockerroom! :D

dcarey20
03-21-2007, 08:45 PM
isnt will allen the one that jacked up willis' knee?

DONT DO IT!, it will cause a rift in the lockerroom! :D

thats the other will allen

BigDawg819
03-21-2007, 09:11 PM
Don't like it, Will Allen could'nt hold Samari's jock....everybody needs to calm down on this Samari hate, we could do alot worse than Samari for example WIll Allen.

I see that once again that me and ERU are the only TRUE believers and the rest of you still hold a hatred of Samari. Horrible trade because it sheds another draft pick and Musa is valuable on special teams, not to mention the fact that Will Allen is atrocious compared to Rolle.