PDA

View Full Version : Best Athletes

JHL6719
12-14-2010, 08:10 PM
Tyron Smith declaring prompted me to start thinking about this. Smith could be one of the best athletes in this entire draft, reguardless of position.

The question is, who are the 10 best "athletes" in this draft reguardless of position. The guys that combine size, and freakish athletic ability that is rare for their positions.

Guys like Tyron Smith, Robert Quinn, Patrick Peterson, Cam Newton, etc.

Who are the top 10 best athletes in this draft?

ElectricEye
12-14-2010, 08:11 PM
Nate Solder has to be there for sure. He could be even more athletic than Tyron Smith. His body fat percentage is just insane for his size.

Babylon
12-14-2010, 08:20 PM
Tyron Smith declaring prompted me to start thinking about this. Smith could be one of the best athletes in this entire draft, reguardless of position.

The question is, who are the 10 best "athletes" in this draft reguardless of position. The guys that combine size, and freakish athletic ability that is rare for their positions.

Guys like Tyron Smith, Robert Quinn, Patrick Peterson, Cam Newton, etc.

Who are the top 10 best athletes in this draft?

I'd add to your list:

Dontay Mock
Jake Locker
Kyle Rudolph
AJ Green

sweetness34
12-14-2010, 09:00 PM
Martez Wilson is up there if he declares.

cajuncorey
12-14-2010, 09:02 PM
on bruce feldmans 2009 freak list it said marcus cannon can do a double back flip off a diving board... a 6'6 350 pound man going near water is crazy enough... but the guy can do a double back flip and he use to be a lifeguard which is insane.

brooks reed could also be on your list hes a freak in his own right

Matthew Jones
12-14-2010, 09:32 PM
CTRL + F

Allen Bailey "not found"

What. Dude's a monster.

Duffman57
12-14-2010, 10:28 PM
Yah for me its these guys....

Dontay Moch
Martez Wilson
Robert Quinn
Allen Bailey
Nate Solder
Julio Jones
DaQuan Bowers
Christian Ballard
Bruce Carter
Mario Harvey (Supposedly can run a 4.35 at 6' 250. He's on here IF ITS TRUE, but if not, then its nothing)
And WHAAAAAAA to nothing bein said about Patrick Peterson so far
Kenny Tate is another guy to put up here.