PDA

View Full Version : Better Ballhawk - Rahim Moore or Eric Berry

JustDezIT
12-17-2010, 12:29 PM
I know Moores been having a down year, but Qb's just avoid him. Hence his INT's. But his sophomore year was incredible.

What do you think? How do you guys see Moore as a prospect?

thegreatone
12-17-2010, 12:39 PM
Moore is a pretty good prospect, but Berry was a top 3 talent, so its not really close.

BeerBaron
12-17-2010, 12:39 PM
He shouldn't be in the same breath as Eric Berry....I do know that.

I have him as a 2nd rounder on the level of someone like Nate Allen.

JustDezIT
12-18-2010, 01:18 AM
He shouldn't be in the same breath as Eric Berry....I do know that.

I have him as a 2nd rounder on the level of someone like Nate Allen.

I know for sure Berry was by far better overall, I mean strictly as a centerfielder, who do you think gets the nod?

TheFinisher
12-19-2010, 07:55 PM
I know for sure Berry was by far better overall, I mean strictly as a centerfielder, who do you think gets the nod?

Berry, hands down. That's no knock on Moore, but Berry=Ed Reed.

shylo3716
12-19-2010, 08:18 PM
Why make this thread when you know Berry is every species of a hawk.....pic of him next to the word hawk in websters dictionary

JustDezIT
12-19-2010, 10:03 PM
Why make this thread when you know Berry is every species of a hawk.....pic of him next to the word hawk in websters dictionary

why? Because Moore has just as many picks in three years as Berry + more Pd's. It's not as lopsided as you make it out to be.

CashmoneyDrew
12-19-2010, 10:25 PM
why? Because Moore has just as many picks in three years as Berry + more Pd's. It's not as lopsided as you make it out to be.

No one threw EB's way his junior year.

TheFinisher
12-19-2010, 10:33 PM

This. Eric Berry wakes up and pisses excellence.

JustDezIT
12-19-2010, 11:12 PM

actually that wasn't the reason at all.

Kiffin used berry in the box SS as opposed to a FS/centerfielder like his freshmen and sophomore years. Teams still threw at him.

If anything, teams have been flat out avoiding Moore this year.

CashmoneyDrew
12-26-2010, 05:51 PM
actually that wasn't the reason at all.

Kiffin used berry in the box SS as opposed to a FS/centerfielder like his freshmen and sophomore years. Teams still threw at him.

If anything, teams have been flat out avoiding Moore this year.

You're right about how he was used in terms of his role, but he still was not thrown at nearly as much as he was his first two years. QBs and OCs specifically IDed where he was pre-snap and went away from him in the passing game.