PDA

View Full Version : Deunta Williams, S, North Carolina

GloryDaysRBack
12-19-2010, 05:43 PM
I was really looking forward to seeing this kid play this year...Obviously, that did not happen. I will be honest and admit that I have never seen him play. Is he going pro? If so, where is projected to go as of now? How talented is this kid? Pros / cons? Does he remind you of anyone in particular? If he didn't have off field issues how much higher would he be projected to go?

JustDezIT
12-19-2010, 06:09 PM
I was really looking forward to seeing this kid play this year...Obviously, that did not happen. I will be honest and admit that I have never seen him play. Is he going pro? If so, where is projected to go as of now? How talented is this kid? Pros / cons? Does he remind you of anyone in particular? If he didn't have off field issues how much higher would he be projected to go?

are you the glorydays from cowboyszone?

GloryDaysRBack
12-19-2010, 06:16 PM
are you the glorydays from cowboyszone?

yes I am....

JustDezIT
12-19-2010, 07:14 PM
yes I am....

True lol. Just post this in the draft zone you'll probably get more responses. IMO he's the 2nd best FS after Moore. He's had a dissapointing season though.

He'll probably go in the second. He reminds me of Nate Allen/Tanard Jackson. He'll never be a superstar but he'll be a reliable NFL FS

HakeemtheMachineNicks
12-20-2010, 03:13 PM
True lol. Just post this in the draft zone you'll probably get more responses. IMO he's the 2nd best FS after Moore. He's had a dissapointing season though.

He'll probably go in the second. He reminds me of Nate Allen/Tanard Jackson. He'll never be a superstar but he'll be a reliable NFL FS

I was a big Nate Allen fan last year and I think Williams is better. I actually think he is the best safety in the class. He offers much more versatility then Moore. His size is a plus.If the Giants lose Grant in FA they may draft him in the first round.

RealityCheck
12-20-2010, 03:16 PM
Word is that all Tar Heels are declaring. And Deunta is in contention for being the top safety overall, I think he'll make one team very ahppy in the early 2nd round.

thenewfeature06
12-20-2010, 03:28 PM
Word is that all Tar Heels are declaring. And Deunta is in contention for being the top safety overall, I think he'll make one team very ahppy in the early 2nd round.

As in who? Most of the guys are all seniors.. I know that CB Charles Brown I think will be back with us next year. Now Dwight Jones and Coples? I am not sure.

As for Deunta, he can make plays. Sometimes he can over commit which is never good but even Ed Reed does that, it is a matter of limiting it. Has great size and has been a 3 year starter at FS. All he needs to do is polish his game up and depending on where he goes which could be Dallas or Houston, he could be teamed up with some talent.