PDA

View Full Version : Phillip Livas WR/PR/KR, La Tech

Duffman57
12-19-2010, 09:46 PM
Why doesn't this guy get any hype? He IMO is almost EXACTLY like Dexter McCluster from last year, but he just doesn't play RB and plays for a worse team in a lesser conference. Why doesn't he get any hype when a guy like Jeremy Kerley does? He's as good of a return man IMO and a better PRer. Where do you think he goes, and do you think he should be good in the pro's?

RealityCheck
12-20-2010, 07:54 AM
Damn, I'm a HUGE fan of Livas. I really don't see the lack of hype around him. 5th-6th round guy right now.

Duffman57
12-20-2010, 03:06 PM
Damn, I'm a HUGE fan of Livas. I really don't see the lack of hype around him. 5th-6th round guy right now.

Yah, IMO he's as good as they come as a PR man, and is a great KRer, and could end up being a very good slot WR. Just curious, what do you guy think he'll run in the 40?

BeerBaron
12-20-2010, 04:59 PM
Dexter McCluster played in the SEC...Livas plays at LA Tech. Might account for some of the difference in "hype."

He is they type of player that more and more teams are trying to find. That do-it-all scat back who can split out and help in the return game. I expect him to be drafted in the mid-late rounds.