PDA

View Full Version : Women Are Expensive

bigbluedefense
12-28-2010, 03:17 PM
Sometimes I think i'm better off being single. A night out adds up so quickly, definitely doesn't help if you're trying to save money up for a home or anything.

Doing some banking just now, I added up all the money Ive spent on going out with the girl this year, and now im kind of pissed at how much ive spent. Between shows, movies, birthday parties, valentines day, regular dates, buying that extra ticket to knicks/giants games, going to weddings with her etc, you realize holy crap i spent a ********.

I swear, if they didn't have vaginas, it so wouldn't be worth it.

/rant

thefalconer
12-28-2010, 03:19 PM
you're preaching to the choir buddy.

Nalej
12-28-2010, 03:20 PM
Yup. It doesn't end when you settle down either. It hasn't for me, at least.

Grizzlegom
12-28-2010, 03:22 PM
Yup. It doesn't end when you settle down either. It hasn't for me, at least.

This. I think I spend more now than I ever did when I was just dating...

Babylon
12-28-2010, 03:23 PM
Some topics are so obvious do they even need to be mentioned.

bigbluedefense
12-28-2010, 03:27 PM
And when you start being a cheap-o and start having more stay at home dates etc, after like 2 months it becomes

"why don't we go out anymore?"

*****, it's bc im broke. that's why.

thefalconer
12-28-2010, 03:28 PM
someone make a "The Sky is Blue" thread.

bigbluedefense
12-28-2010, 03:44 PM
There's gotta be a way around this....

You guys suck.

prock
12-28-2010, 03:46 PM
Yeah sure a way around this. Let's just change cultural norms and societal expectancies.

Nalej
12-28-2010, 03:47 PM
Yeah sure a way around this. Let's just change cultural norms and societal expectancies.

Genius!!!!!!!

CJSchneider
12-28-2010, 03:49 PM
Today is my 14th anniversary. Tell me some crap I don't know. LOL!

bigbluedefense
12-28-2010, 03:50 PM
So....to the married guys...how does it get more expensive?

I understand the cost of living goes up naturally, but that happens when you buy a home and have kids etc, i don't think that's necessarily strictly bc of the wife.

Amirite?

bigbluedefense
12-28-2010, 03:51 PM
And that's another thing. Why do engagement rings have to be so damn expensive?

Wtf man...we could do SO much with that money. Instead, NO, she needs a ring she can show off to her girlfriends.

Nalej
12-28-2010, 03:52 PM
Today is my 14th anniversary. Tell me some crap I don't know. LOL!

CONGRATS! Im at 2+ right now, never been so broke lol

CJSchneider
12-28-2010, 03:53 PM

I understand the cost of living goes up naturally, but that happens when you buy a home and have kids etc, i don't think that's necessarily strictly bc of the wife.

Amirite?

The longer you are together the more expensive the presents get.

prock
12-28-2010, 03:54 PM
And that's another thing. Why do engagement rings have to be so damn expensive?

Wtf man...we could do SO much with that money. Instead, NO, she needs a ring she can show off to her girlfriends.

We could do so much with that money, like buy booze, pizza, wings, and tickets to athletic events. Women are expensive, naggy, and irrational. But they have vaginas, cook, clean, and take care of us. Those things aren't free.

CJSchneider
12-28-2010, 03:55 PM
CONGRATS! Im at 2+ right now, never been so broke lol

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_cZ0ofZdz2V8/ST2zl7IM5bI/AAAAAAAAAiQ/eejvN_zpAzc/s320/Flat%20Broke.jpg

Welcome to the club.

bigbluedefense
12-28-2010, 03:59 PM
Let's be real guys. We can manage without them cooking and cleaning for us.

It's all about the vagina. That's why we buy them shiney stuff.

Women love shiney stuff. And we love vaginas. So we buy them shiney stuff.

thefalconer
12-28-2010, 04:01 PM
Let's be real guys. We can manage without them cooking and cleaning for us.

It's all about the vagina. That's why we buy them shiney stuff.

Women love shiney stuff. And we love vaginas. So we buy them shiney stuff.

was just about to post this. it's all vag.

prock
12-28-2010, 04:04 PM
However much I love vagina, I also love being taken care of. Women cooking and cleaning is a definite necessity. If I wanted just a vagina, I wouldn't ever date or get married. I want a woman who will take care of and do all the things I am capable of doing myself, but don't want to do. That's why we spend money on them. Vagina is a dime a dozen, especially in college. Being taken care of and loved is something that isn't as easy to come by. That's why we spend money.

CJSchneider
12-28-2010, 04:06 PM
However much I love vagina, I also love being taken care of. Women cooking and cleaning is a definite necessity. If I wanted just a vagina, I wouldn't ever date or get married. I want a woman who will take care of and do all the things I am capable of doing myself, but don't want to do. That's why we spend money on them. Vagina is a dime a dozen, especially in college. Being taken care of and loved is something that isn't as easy to come by. That's why we spend money.

This is very true. Finding a woman who is willing to love me and put up with all my childish crap was a miracle.

bigbluedefense
12-28-2010, 04:07 PM
Yeah, but if said person who cooked and cleaned for you had a *****, you wouldn't feel the same way.

It's really about the vag at the end of the day.

I believe in gender roles too, I'm just saying. I need a vagina to play with at night.

prock
12-28-2010, 04:08 PM
This is very true. Finding a woman who is willing to love me and put up with all my childish crap was a miracle.

Exactly. That is when you have something special. ***** isn't worth spending money on. Getting a girl to have sex with you, then make you breakfast, then do your laundry, and then letting you play video games, talk **** to little kids on headsets on Xbox Live, follow football like a religion, and act like a complete child even though you are an adult is something worth spending money on.

Nalej
12-28-2010, 04:08 PM

Amirite?

She wants a matching rug for the living room
Now a matching painting for the wall
A year later, new matching rugs and pictures
giant pictures of roses for the hall ways and dining area
Thinks store brand food taste like crap (I'm Great Value FTW!)
Keeps crashing the laptop
Wasn't content with the bed fram you had
Thinks your shower curtins are too dude-ish (Black.. ?)
Playstation 3 is a waste of money (BluRay!)
Lowers your car insurance initially when you put her on your policy then raised it again when she hit a pole
Victoria Secret and Maurices, no matter how sexy the clothes, is expensive
and if there's a sale... she'll just buy a **** ton more so the sale means nothing to your pocket... just to her closet
Bdays, Anniv's and Xmas... three very expensive days.
Your presents... come from your bank account

Yes, having kids and living together will increase your cost of living... but she's still your girl

prock
12-28-2010, 04:10 PM
Yeah, but if said person who cooked and cleaned for you had a *****, you wouldn't feel the same way.

It's really about the vag at the end of the day.

I believe in gender roles too, I'm just saying. I need a vagina to play with at night.

Yeah, of course it wouldn't be the same if it was a dude, but that is an irrelevant point. Of course you don't want unconditional love from someone with a dick like that unless you are a homosexual. But would you spend money on a girl who just slept with you? I wouldn't. I would spend money on a girl who slept with me and took care of me, though.

bigbluedefense
12-28-2010, 04:15 PM
She wants a matching rug for the living room
Now a matching painting for the wall
A year later, new matching rugs and pictures
giant pictures of roses for the hall ways and dining area
Thinks store brand food taste like crap (I'm Great Value FTW!)
Keeps crashing the laptop
Wasn't content with the bed fram you had
Thinks your shower curtins are too dude-ish (Black.. ?)
Playstation 3 is a waste of money (BluRay!)
Lowers your car insurance initially when you put her on your policy then raised it again when she hit a pole
Victoria Secret and Maurices, no matter how sexy the clothes, is expensive
and if there's a sale... she'll just buy a **** ton more so the sale means nothing to your pocket... just to her closet
Bdays, Anniv's and Xmas... three very expensive days.
Your presents... come from your bank account

Yes, having kids and living together will increase your cost of living... but she's still your girl

This scares me....A LOT. I love my girl and i wouldn't want anyone else, but maaaaaan, I can SO see her doing this. She's big on fashion and interior decorating, and I constantly have to lecture her about saving money and not being so expensive in her tastes sometimes.

That, and I'm teaching her how to drive...she's a NYC girl so she never had a license.

Sportsfan486
12-28-2010, 04:16 PM
You don't keep your money when you die, might as well spend it getting laid.

P.S. - Or getting married. Sorry about the sex thing.

bigbluedefense
12-28-2010, 04:17 PM
Yeah, of course it wouldn't be the same if it was a dude, but that is an irrelevant point. Of course you don't want unconditional love from someone with a dick like that unless you are a homosexual. But would you spend money on a girl who just slept with you? I wouldn't. I would spend money on a girl who slept with me and took care of me, though.

Yeah, I get what you're saying. And it's true.

Birds are good for one thing. Women bring more to the table.

Nalej
12-28-2010, 04:18 PM
I think every woman will want to put their finger prints on their home.
The woman is the primary care taker of the house (in my house hold) so she deserves a say so in it.
My wife is great though... she takes care of me and my child... I couldn't think of a better woman.
I'll admit my savings account doesn't look the way I'd like it to though.
The price you pay for love, I guess. It's well worth it in the end.

Bob Sanders Dreadlock
12-28-2010, 04:19 PM
Get a plus sized girl that will buy you things.

Nalej
12-28-2010, 04:22 PM

or there's that. Or the infamous "Suga momma"...

Bob Sanders Dreadlock
12-28-2010, 04:23 PM
or there's that. Or the infamous "Suga momma"...

Also be ridiculously good looking. Either have it or you don't.

prock
12-28-2010, 04:24 PM

Fat bitches for the win! I do know a super hot girl who I have never dated or anything (first girl I went for in college, was too innocent in high school, got friend carded before she got a chance to get out of her shell), and she buys me **** all the time! We aren't even dating and she always chips in for pizzas, etc, and will buy me dinner when we go out for dinner with a group of friends sometimes! It is probably because I am the only guy she knows who isn't constantly trying to get in her pants, and that is only because I gave up hahaha.

bigbluedefense
12-28-2010, 04:26 PM
Fat girls. Yes world, they do have a purpose.

EvilMonkey
12-28-2010, 04:27 PM
sigh, i miss being in college when I could pull of the "i'm a broke college kid, we can't go to anywhere that nice" routine and end up going to somewhere ****** like Applebees and then a movie and that's the date. Now it's nice restaurants and expensive events and sh*t like that all the time. It truly does add up quickly.

Sportsfan486
12-28-2010, 04:29 PM
sigh, i miss being in college when I could pull of the "i'm a broke college kid, we can't go to anywhere that nice" routine and end up going to somewhere ****** like Applebees and then a movie and that's the date. Now it's nice restaurants and expensive events and sh*t like that all the time. It truly does add up quickly.

Word. And now to do really well you need to buy roses and good chocolate and **** to surprise them, take them cool (aka expensive) places, go see this show/whatever they really want to see, ARGH!!!

College. "Hey, want to grab some pizza and beer?" "Sounds great! Can we go back to your place after?" "I suppose."

Sigh...

EvilMonkey
12-28-2010, 04:33 PM
Word. And now to do really well you need to buy roses and good chocolate and **** to surprise them, take them cool (aka expensive) places, go see this show/whatever they really want to see, ARGH!!!

College. "Hey, want to grab some pizza and beer?" "Sounds great! Can we go back to your place after?" "I suppose."

Sigh...

yup, used to be so damn easy.

slightlyaraiderfan
12-28-2010, 04:34 PM
Definitely.

I remember having a lot more money to waste on stupid **** before last year.

CashmoneyDrew
12-28-2010, 04:57 PM
it just struck me how potentially entertaining it would be if aq were still posting here and saw this thread.

Bikes are expensive.

Borat
12-28-2010, 04:58 PM
someone make a "The Sky is Blue" thread.

There was one, but it got merged with the "water is wet" thread and also with "The sun is hot, what can be done?" thread.

CJSchneider
12-28-2010, 05:00 PM
it just struck me how potentially entertaining it would be if aq were still posting here and saw this thread.

She gets internet in the kitchen?

I really shouldn't say that; she has my e-mail address.

Forenci
12-28-2010, 05:11 PM

Haha, not me! For me it's all about equal footing. I want a women who will take care of herself, just like I'll take care of myself. Most importantly, I prefer to just take care of one another. If I have to cook, clean, or do laundry one day it's not a big deal to me because I know my girlfriend will do it on another day, or we'll just do it together.

I don't know about you guys, but I sure as heck wouldn't want to marry a homemaker. Not that there is anything wrong with it, but I'd much rather marry a woman with a career. With two people having careers it makes life a lot easier.

Also, if I'm not mistaken, doesn't marriage technically increase your net worth, not lower it? If I wasn't lazy I'm sure it could be googled.

This thread is quite hilarious though!

Hollywood
12-28-2010, 05:14 PM
if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life
Never make a pretty woman your wife
So from my personal point of view
Get an ugly girl to marry you

Better and truer lyrics have still never been written. Note: I am not saying fat, just slightly ugly. If you can find an in shape girl who can cook and clean like a champ...yep. It's all good. Make them work and be proud of you and whammo. Happy for the rest of your life!

9NF5XU-k2Vk

If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life

A pretty woman makes her husband look small
And very often causes his downfall
As soon as he marries her then she starts
To do the things that will break his heart

But if you make an ugly woman your wife
you'll be happy for the rest of your life
An ugly woman cooks meals on time
And she'll always give you peace of mind

Don't let your friends say you have no taste
Go ahead and marry anyway
Though her face is ugly, her eyes don't match
Take it from me, she's a better catch

Spoken:
Say man!
Hey baby!
I saw your wife the other day!
Yeah?
Yeah, an' she's ug-leeee!
Yeah, she's ugly, but she sure can cook, baby!
Yeah, alright!

D-Unit
12-28-2010, 05:33 PM
I'm glad my wife understands the value of money to not spend a lot on her own wants...

BUT DAMN!!! I think she's trying to relive her life through our kids giving them everything they could ever want or ask for. The KIDS are draining my bank account more than anything.

Babylon
12-28-2010, 05:35 PM
I'm glad my wife understands the value of money to not spend a lot on her own wants...

BUT DAMN!!! I think she's trying to relive her life through our kids giving them everything they could ever want or ask for. The KIDS are draining my bank account more than anything.

Just wait. When they're young you get hit with the small sticks, when they get older the sticks get bigger.

diabsoule
12-28-2010, 05:36 PM
You know you've found a keeper when the chick you're dating takes you out some nights and pays for everything then wakes you up in the morning jerking you off and blowing you. At least that's what I woke up to this morning.

CashmoneyDrew
12-28-2010, 05:40 PM
You know you've found a keeper when the chick you're dating takes you out some nights and pays for everything then wakes you up in the morning jerking you off and blowing you. At least that's what I woke up to this morning.

We may have just hit TMI for once on these forums.

Hollywood
12-28-2010, 05:44 PM

See and I can pretty much guarantee she is 'ugly' thus enforcing my theory. No offense of course.

Babylon
12-28-2010, 05:44 PM
We may have just hit TMI for once on these forums.

Or pure bull####, one of the two.

Hollywood
12-28-2010, 05:48 PM

Fat women try really hard.

D-Unit
12-28-2010, 05:56 PM
Ugly girls don't count diab.

RaiderNation
12-28-2010, 06:03 PM
**** bitches, get money

Brent
12-28-2010, 06:20 PM
Fat women try really hard.
chubby girls can be good in bed because they're so grateful if you're not an ugly guy.

also you can just do really rude ****.

Nalej
12-28-2010, 06:39 PM
"I don't rap to get the women. **** bitches. Gimme a fat **** that cooks and does dishes"
-Eminem

bsaza2358
12-28-2010, 07:22 PM
I have found that dating is very expensive, but now that I'm in an established relationship, I can get away with doing less. I am very much fiscally responsible after a few years of dicking around and damaging my credit. I automatically save in my IRA/401k/savings every month, and I don't dip into that savings for anything other than big ticket items, like vacation. My girlfriend is on the same path. While she wants certain things, she isn't into buying anything on credit, so she'll save and buy what she wants. I think we will be on a good course when we get married. Of course, that plan will likely get derailed once the kids start being born.

Nalej
12-28-2010, 07:26 PM
Yea, my wife and I were working and saving money.
She also went to school at night. Then when she got pregnanat, she worked until she just had to stop.
Kid is a lot of time, especially with my long military hours and days.
She did start up a home daycare though to bring in money.
Since we've moved to PA, she's been trying to start up the daycare again but all the NY certifications didn't transfer so she's starting from scratch.
...and now we're expecting our second kid.
The savings account doesn't look as good as it once did and me attending Penn State isn't helping.

brat316
12-28-2010, 07:42 PM
Yeah but you gotta spend money on all those dates till you find a women like that.

prock
12-28-2010, 07:59 PM

Or an ugly *****. Or a hooker. Your suggestion when combined with mine form the most likely options.

GB12
12-28-2010, 08:22 PM
I'll accept the cost of a woman. The cost of kids scares the **** out of me though. The average cost per child through age 18 is $222,000.

MetSox17
12-28-2010, 08:29 PM
If you're dumping all your money on a woman and you're not taking advantage of the perks of the relationship (her cooking, doing dishes, doing laundry, blowing you), you're doing it wrong.

diabsoule
12-28-2010, 09:00 PM
Here's my lady... We only have two pictures of the two of us together and she makes me seem very pale.

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m57/kuzbu/MeandLeah.jpg

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m57/kuzbu/GroveandLeah.jpg

TitanHope
12-28-2010, 09:21 PM
Sweet, now we have faces to go along with the mental image!

bored of education
12-28-2010, 09:28 PM
Sweet, now we have faces to go along with the mental image!

what images do you speak of good sir

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
12-28-2010, 09:37 PM
http://www.sextoysformen.net/images/pink-lady-fleshlight.jpg

/thread

bored of education
12-28-2010, 09:39 PM

/thread

best invention ever, you don't ever have to buy her dinner

GB12
12-28-2010, 09:40 PM
More like

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/albums/userpics/11054/normal_Workout09.jpg

[/thread]

TitanHope
12-28-2010, 09:40 PM
what images do you speak of good sir

Her giving Diab a blowjob.

bored of education
12-28-2010, 09:41 PM
a diabjob?

fenikz
12-28-2010, 09:43 PM
a diabjob?

a diab-lo ;)

diabsoule
12-28-2010, 09:46 PM
a diab-lo ;)

That's what I told her when she finished

Bob Sanders Dreadlock
12-28-2010, 10:27 PM
"I don't rap to get the women. **** bitches. Gimme a fat **** that cooks and does dishes"
-Eminem

My dad's friend thought getting a fat girl meant she would be good at cooking because she likes to eat. Turns out he was a better cook.

thefalconer
12-28-2010, 11:07 PM

/thread

does anyone own one of these? give me a review.

MetSox17
12-28-2010, 11:18 PM
does anyone own one of these? give me a review.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say it feels like you're ******* a flashlight.

niel89
12-28-2010, 11:22 PM
My grandpa taught me this lesson early.

"You pay for it one way or another."

Sportsfan486
12-28-2010, 11:39 PM
My grandpa taught me this lesson early.

"You pay for it one way or another."

sigh. It's so true. Another reason why I miss college, parties. Only free way to pick up good tang. Even bar chicks require dropping stupid pricey bar tabs, sometimes a taxi, emergency room visits, STD testing, etc.

Vox Populi
12-28-2010, 11:43 PM
There's gotta be a way around this....

You guys suck.

1. move to a small town or different country
2. start taking religion super seriously
3. disrespect women
4. profit

there is no ??? in this plan. i'm pretty sure any religion will work. its fool proof.

Vikes99ej
12-28-2010, 11:48 PM
I don't feel bad for any of you bitching about girlfriends and wives. I'm stuck with alcohol, video games and my guitar :(

trkaline
12-29-2010, 12:27 AM
I heard it is infact possible to "coupulate" with an individual of the female species using only hard dick and bubble gum... I have yet to test this theory...

bantx
12-29-2010, 12:38 AM
Haha, not me! For me it's all about equal footing. I want a women who will take care of herself, just like I'll take care of myself. Most importantly, I prefer to just take care of one another. If I have to cook, clean, or do laundry one day it's not a big deal to me because I know my girlfriend will do it on another day, or we'll just do it together.

I don't know about you guys, but I sure as heck wouldn't want to marry a homemaker. Not that there is anything wrong with it, but I'd much rather marry a woman with a career. With two people having careers it makes life a lot easier.

Also, if I'm not mistaken, doesn't marriage technically increase your net worth, not lower it? If I wasn't lazy I'm sure it could be googled.

This thread is quite hilarious though!

You're such a vag

bigbluedefense
12-29-2010, 08:04 AM
I heard it is infact possible to "coupulate" with an individual of the female species using only hard dick and bubble gum... I have yet to test this theory...

This is quite simply the best post i've ever read on this forum. Kudos to you sir. Anyone who cites Big L is a winner in my book.

Forget that pyschopath. I never understood this forum's fascination with her. She was a moron when it came to football too. I still can't believe i actually argued with her about Chad Pennington's arm strength. Then she tried validating her argument by telling me she's an engineer.

Apparently that was revelant in some manner. But then again, this is how females argue, they bring up **** that has nothing to do with anything. So it's not all her fault.

I have found that dating is very expensive, but now that I'm in an established relationship, I can get away with doing less. I am very much fiscally responsible after a few years of dicking around and damaging my credit. I automatically save in my IRA/401k/savings every month, and I don't dip into that savings for anything other than big ticket items, like vacation. My girlfriend is on the same path. While she wants certain things, she isn't into buying anything on credit, so she'll save and buy what she wants. I think we will be on a good course when we get married. Of course, that plan will likely get derailed once the kids start being born.

Yeah, I'm doing a good job of saving. Her on the other hand, she's been a daddy's girl her whole life so she's just learning how to be financially responsible. I'm teaching her slowly, she's slowly getting it. She knows what our plans are moving forward, so she's doing a good job of improving in that regard.

We're not planning on having kids until at least 4 years into marriage. But then again, if I forget the art of pulling out one night that derails our plans.

Theres always coat hangers and staircases for those situations though.

If you're dumping all your money on a woman and you're not taking advantage of the perks of the relationship (her cooking, doing dishes, doing laundry, blowing you), you're doing it wrong.

That's pretty much a given isn't it? Like, if you're going out with a girl in a serious relationship and she does none of those things for you, then you really need to reevaluate why you're with her.

bsaza2358
12-29-2010, 08:59 AM
Yeah, I'm doing a good job of saving. Her on the other hand, she's been a daddy's girl her whole life so she's just learning how to be financially responsible. I'm teaching her slowly, she's slowly getting it. She knows what our plans are moving forward, so she's doing a good job of improving in that regard.

We're not planning on having kids until at least 4 years into marriage. But then again, if I forget the art of pulling out one night that derails our plans.

Theres always coat hangers and staircases for those situations though.

You both have to do a good job of saving. She was more of a spendy kind of girl early on, but I made it clear that we were going to save better and be more responsible. I use a series of "rules" to handle our major purchases. For instance, she wants a dog really badly. I told her that we can get a dog when she is full time at her job (she is hourly right now), and we both have 3 months expenses saved. I have my 3 months saved, and she has about 1 month saved. When we have the appropriate cushion, I will allow us to get a dog. There is no reason why we're going to be bankrupted in the name of having a pooch.

We also put away $40 a paycheck each into a joint savings account. That is our vacation fund. $80 x 26 = $2000 a year. That pays for a nice trip...

Halsey
12-29-2010, 10:27 AM
I'm told there have been numerous studies that show that married men live longer, happier, healthier lives than single men. That kind of goes against subtle cultural stereotypes that women are getting all the benefits of marriage.

LizardState
12-29-2010, 11:11 AM

Amirite?

Divorces are even more expensive, ever heard the phrase Cheaper to keep her?

Been twice married, that's quite enough for this incarnation on this planet, thank you very much.

MaxV
12-29-2010, 11:14 AM
I would say that I'm a bit lucky.

My girl doesn't have expensive tastes.

I've bought her expensive jewelry before and she never wears it for fear of getting robbed.

At this point in our relationship, she is looking for only one specific piece of jewelry...

bored of education
12-29-2010, 11:22 AM
I would say that I'm a bit lucky.

My girl doesn't have expensive tastes.

I've bought her expensive jewelry before and she never wears it for fear of getting robbed.

At this point in our relationship, she is looking for only one specific piece of jewelry...

a clit ring?

MaxV
12-29-2010, 11:33 AM
a clit ring?

:)

Maybe I should pitch that idea to her instead.

bored of education
12-29-2010, 11:37 AM
:)

Maybe I should pitch that idea to her instead.

whats her number, i'll pitch it for you ;)

yourfavestoner
12-29-2010, 11:39 AM
Exactly. That is when you have something special. ***** isn't worth spending money on. Getting a girl to have sex with you, then make you breakfast, then do your laundry, and then letting you play video games, talk **** to little kids on headsets on Xbox Live, follow football like a religion, and act like a complete child even though you are an adult is something worth spending money on.

This, this, this, more of this.

It's even better when she handles all the bills and crap. I go to work, give her money, and she takes care of everything. I love my girlfriend, my life is 485739847598 times easier with her, and it's much better living with her than any of my ******** friends.

And yes, AQ was a psychotic hosebeast.

wogitalia
12-29-2010, 11:39 AM
This thread is so full of truth...

Ironically being single doesn't save you any money. You need to go out to clubs more often where you spend extraordinary amounts of money with no remote guarantee of getting vagina(unless you can really drop your standards and be happy). Then you go on holidays and try and get laid there and that costs money.

I swear being single doesn't end up saving me much at all at the end of the day and I still spend most of my money trying to get in the hole! Really when you think about it, life is pretty sad. It's all about one thing and only one thing and really the whole point of everything you do is based around that.

wogitalia
12-29-2010, 11:43 AM

You know the massive flaw in this theory? Literally the only one of those that would justify ever moving out of home is the "Getting a girl to have sex with you" part, which basically just proves that ***** is everything.

My old lady can do all the other things and rather than cost me anything she will actually pay me to do it(by way of not paying rent or for any of the food/laundry). If the ***** part was unimportant no one would ever leave home.

So yes... it's all about the vagina.

bored of education
12-29-2010, 11:52 AM
im too picky for girls i wanna date, but when it comes to kissing not so much

MetSox17
12-29-2010, 11:53 AM
You know the massive flaw in this theory? Literally the only one of those that would justify ever moving out of home is the "Getting a girl to have sex with you" part, which basically just proves that ***** is everything.

My old lady can do all the other things and rather than cost me anything she will actually pay me to do it(by way of not paying rent or for any of the food/laundry). If the ***** part was unimportant no one would ever leave home.

So yes... it's all about the vagina.

What if your mother is dead? Then what?

wogitalia
12-29-2010, 12:12 PM
What if your mother is dead? Then what?

Well then my foolproof plan falls apart and you are forced into finding(read paying for) a woman.

Alternatively take your inheritance and live it up in some third world country where slavery is still basically acceptable ;)

MetSox17
12-29-2010, 12:45 PM
You silly spoiled kids and your inheritance.

Damix
12-29-2010, 12:55 PM
im too picky for girls i wanna date, but when it comes to kissing not so much

This is truth.

trkaline
12-29-2010, 01:14 PM
You silly spoiled kids and your inheritance.

I inherited debt when my mom died.

ATLDirtyBirds
12-29-2010, 01:15 PM
This is truth.

Indeed. **** dating and ****.

killxswitch
12-29-2010, 02:42 PM
I've been married 5 years, I have a daughter and another kid on the way. My wife worked when we first got married but she took off on maternity leave with our first kid and never went back. And honestly we're both about 10x happier than when we were both working even though we have to be more careful about money. I make enough that we don't have to be THAT careful. She takes care of laundry, cooking, cleaning, etc. I make money, pay bills, do man stuff around the house, and we discuss any big purchases before making them. We used to fight more about money when we were both making it but she has become a lot more level-headed about things and I'm not as childish as I was. For Christmas this year I bought her "domestic" gifts and while that might piss some women off she was thrilled.

I guess we have a pretty 1950's way of doing things in terms of gender roles but it works for us and I don't hang it over her head or anything like that. No marriage is perfect but my wife is awesome.

MetSox17
12-29-2010, 02:51 PM
pics or gtfo

Vox Populi
12-29-2010, 02:55 PM
I've come up with another solution.

Find a procrastinating hippy girlfriend.

diabsoule
12-29-2010, 03:11 PM
"Women are stupid and I don't respect them...
That's right, I just have sex with them"

qqXi8WmQ_WM

Brent
12-29-2010, 03:20 PM
If the ***** part was unimportant no one would ever leave home.
supposedly, if you eat enough liquorice root, it will decrease testosterone production, which would decrease your sex drive.

1) eliminate need for *****
2) no need to spend the money
3) ????????
4) Profit

D-Unit
12-29-2010, 03:21 PM
I've been married 5 years, I have a daughter and another kid on the way. My wife worked when we first got married but she took off on maternity leave with our first kid and never went back. And honestly we're both about 10x happier than when we were both working even though we have to be more careful about money. I make enough that we don't have to be THAT careful. She takes care of laundry, cooking, cleaning, etc. I make money, pay bills, do man stuff around the house, and we discuss any big purchases before making them. We used to fight more about money when we were both making it but she has become a lot more level-headed about things and I'm not as childish as I was. For Christmas this year I bought her "domestic" gifts and while that might piss some women off she was thrilled.

I guess we have a pretty 1950's way of doing things in terms of gender roles but it works for us and I don't hang it over her head or anything like that. No marriage is perfect but my wife is awesome.
While most people have got the idea all wrong, you sir, have got it right.

descendency
12-29-2010, 03:28 PM
I have the ultimate solution to it, but clean hookers are expensive too.

I'm told there have been numerous studies that show that married men live longer, happier, healthier lives than single men. That kind of goes against subtle cultural stereotypes that women are getting all the benefits of marriage.

That's because regardless of all of the **** guys talk about women, it's miserable being lonely.

wogitalia
12-30-2010, 12:08 AM
That's because regardless of all of the **** guys talk about women, it's miserable being lonely.

Alternatively it could be that the single lifestyle is more destructive.

As a single guy I can go out whenever I want, ride a motorbike, buy a fast car, travel a lot more, play sports(contact sports, not golf) and just generally take more risks.

As a married guy doing all those things is going to be harder to do. If you reduce the risks in your life you should live longer. I mean on a long enough time scale everyone's chance of survival is zero, but by taking more risks you shorten your expected life.

Don't get me wrong, neither lifestyle is any better than the other depending on where you are at in your life.

Philliez01
12-30-2010, 01:12 PM
Since we are all in a mancave letting our testosterone get out.

*****, you make more money than me, why don't you take me anywhere?

2:30 onward
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uG-dfV90dQs