PDA

View Full Version : Justin Hunter, WR, Tennessee

shylo3716
12-30-2010, 06:28 PM
Can anyone please breakdown Justin Hunter for me.......Strengths, Weaknesses, Comparisions?

From the production I've been hearing about thus far this season he will become one of the next big WRs to come out of the SEC. With his 6'4'' 185 wiry frame I consider him being close to a A.J. Green.

Why did he decommit from LSU?

http://tricitiessports.com/clients/tricitiessports/12-10-2010-1-25-06-AM-3821008.jpg

etk
12-30-2010, 06:30 PM
Another one of these threads?

Fine...I'll bite. Hunter has a ridiculous vertical IIRC.

Pit Bull #53
12-30-2010, 07:50 PM
he's got some crazy potential, but its just too early. right now he's basically a one trick pony deep threat. he only has a handful of catches on the entire year, but still has over 400 yds (almost 30 per pop) and 6 TD's, so there's something there to get excited about. he appears to be able to get down the field well enough, and he has insane jumping ability and freakishly long arms, but that's about all you can say right now.

you'd like to think he'll keep developing his game as an all around wideout, but you just never know... and that, in my opinion, is the biggest trap fans fall into - automatically assuming their young players will get better.. in alot of cases they don't. i'm very very excited to see what he becomes though.

shylo3716
12-30-2010, 09:09 PM
he's got some crazy potential, but its just too early. right now he's basically a one trick pony deep threat. he only has a handful of catches on the entire year, but still has over 400 yds (almost 30 per pop) and 6 TD's, so there's something there to get excited about. he appears to be able to get down the field well enough, and he has insane jumping ability and freakishly long arms, but that's about all you can say right now.

you'd like to think he'll keep developing his game as an all around wideout, but you just never know... and that, in my opinion, is the biggest trap fans fall into - automatically assuming their young players will get better.. in alot of cases they don't. i'm very very excited to see what he becomes though.

7 TD's now a record for him.