PDA

View Full Version : 1/4 Podcast - Forum Questions

Shane P. Hallam
01-03-2011, 04:07 PM
As always, 8 PM EST at www.blogtalkradio.com/DraftCountdown

Submit your forum questions here for us to answer!

FuzzyGopher
01-03-2011, 04:10 PM
How does Gabbert declaring affect a guy like Locker? Does it increase the possibility that he slips out of the first? And could we see 5 first round quarterbacks selected this year?

Big_Pete
01-03-2011, 06:15 PM
Which seniors will be most adversely impacted by the underclassmen coming out?

Which underclassmen declarations have most surprised you so far?

xxxxxxxx
01-03-2011, 06:47 PM
What do the cowboys do with there unexpected top 10 pick?

9th overall is a bit tricky with their needs and players who will be on the board.

Thanks.

shylo3716
01-03-2011, 07:59 PM
What will Tyrod Taylor's ceiling be if he performs really well, because I am not the only one who is high on him.......Gruden, Jaws, & Tirico like him as well.

Could we see him as early as Round 3 at the QB position?

Big_Pete
01-04-2011, 03:16 AM
What are your thoughts on UCLA safety Rahim Moore as a prospect?

Do you think he is likely to declare?

xxxxxxxx
01-04-2011, 09:55 AM
I second that as well. ^^^

I'd love some Rahim moore discussion.

scottyboy
01-04-2011, 10:18 AM
even though I KNOW you won't discuss it because you hate me:
where do you see a guy like Joe Lefeged going? Can his intangibles and play on special teams with a good combine boost his stock like it did ala McCourty?
clearly he's not going to start as high as Devin, but perhaps push himself to 4th round status.

Also, thoughts on UCLA's OLB Ayers, does he project nicely as a 4-3 OLB?

MI_Buckeye
01-04-2011, 11:15 AM
Shane, are you seriously missing the Sugar Bowl for this? I hope and pray there will be a TV somewhere nearby.

Anyway, I would love to hear some talk about the Lions and their torpedo-like descent down the board from No. 2 a month ago to No. 13 now. Are they out of the corner market in the first round now? Could Janoris Jenkins be worthy of that high a pick? Are they in position to grab a solid left tackle like Castonzo or Sherrod? Could they trade down? Akeem Ayers?

Shane P. Hallam
01-04-2011, 11:44 AM
Shane, are you seriously missing the Sugar Bowl for this? I hope and pray there will be a TV somewhere nearby.

TV will be on and right in front of me the whole time :)

purplepat
01-04-2011, 02:56 PM
Are the five QB names being bandied about as 1st round picks all really 1st round quality "franchise QB" type players? Or do many project so highly only because many teams who need a QB may grab one out of desperation?

shylo3716
01-04-2011, 03:22 PM
I know Tressel said all of the players that are in this incident "promised" they would come back for another year, but out of all Pryor stands out the most. If Pryor decides to come out will scouts and GMs question his integrity/loyalty as a player.

If Pryor stays and Braxton Miller stands out and leads them to a winning record at the beggining of the season could we see Tressel move Pryor to WR?

midwestpatsfan
01-04-2011, 05:36 PM
Now that the top of the draft order is set, who are some guys that you think are good candidates for the Patriots at #17.
Also, do you have any good resources for finding some tape on guys. I wanted to watch some tape of Kerrigan out of Purdue, but not coming up with much.
Thanks, as always, awesome site and awesome show.

Babylon
01-04-2011, 05:47 PM
Is the combine for QBs that big of a deal or are scouts minds pretty much made up by the end of the season.

dannyz
01-04-2011, 06:09 PM
What news are you getting about Luck and Harbaugh? Shayne Skov the LB of Stanford, What are you thoughts about him.

xxxxxxxx
01-04-2011, 06:11 PM
RAHIM MOORE discussion please!!!

WMD
01-04-2011, 06:59 PM
Who could be this years Bruce Campbell? As in, someone who blows up the combine, but still gets picked rather low because he's so raw?