59) Chicago... J. Jenkins d.t. Clemson
60) Pitt... J. Powe n.t. Ole Miss
61) Atlanta... K. Rudolph t.e. Notre Dame
62) N.E. ... S. Wisnieski c/o.g. Penn State
63) Philly... D. Morris o.g./r.t. Temple
64) Baltimore... D. House c.b. New Mexico State

TheFinisher
01-04-2011, 10:19 AM
Unless it's Peterson Dallas won't spend its 1st on a Corner.

T-RICH49
01-04-2011, 10:23 AM
not a bad KC draft

killxswitch
01-04-2011, 11:05 AM
Overall I like the Colts draft. Mark Barron seems like a bargain in the later 2nd round and we need a starting SS. I don't dislike Nate Solder but I am wary of his raw reputation. My understanding is that he improved his technique and footwork a lot this year and is starting to fulfill his monster potential. My concern being that those reports are overhyped and that he will require a few years to acclimate to the NFL. This team doesn't have a few years. I might prefer Carimi, who appears to have a higher floor despite a lower ceiling. But I would like to see how both do in pre-draft events.

thebow305
01-04-2011, 11:07 AM
With all the QB's gone, Ingram is a solid pick for Miami.

DiG
01-04-2011, 11:13 AM
not feelin the skins draft at all. locker at this point in the top 10 is a definite reach. he is going to need a really impressive senior bowl/combine before there is any talk again about him going that early in the draft. at this point hed be lucky to crack the late 1st. dareus would be a great pick at 10. gabbert and blackmon could also be possibilities. torrey smith and floyd should both be ahead of baldwin at wr in the 2nd. although i think the top rated OG/C would be a better pick than any of those 3 at this point. also a top pass rusher or free safety could be possible.

roscoesdad27
01-04-2011, 11:17 AM
Unless it's Peterson Dallas won't spend its 1st on a Corner.

Well I've been lookin for a reson to move down prince a tad anyways cause I don't think his 40 time will be very impressive and he may be a better fit in a cover 2 like detriot....I gave you guys j.j. watt, a guy I've been wanting to move up after a great game against tcu.

roscoesdad27
01-04-2011, 11:23 AM
Overall I like the Colts draft. Mark Barron seems like a bargain in the later 2nd round and we need a starting SS. I don't dislike Nate Solder but I am wary of his raw reputation. My understanding is that he improved his technique and footwork a lot this year and is starting to fulfill his monster potential. My concern being that those reports are overhyped and that he will require a few years to acclimate to the NFL. This team doesn't have a few years. I might prefer Carimi, who appears to have a higher floor despite a lower ceiling. But I would like to see how both do in pre-draft events.

Mark Barron would be an absolute perfect fit and replacement for sanders...he's a fiery leader that calls the defensive plays in the huddle.

Solder is an ex t.e. with all the natural atheliticsm to pan out...I could see him moving up eventually into the top 10 honestly.

K Train
01-04-2011, 11:27 AM
terrible steeler first rounder, ok second rounder.

jenkins or bailey has to be the pick in that situation

roscoesdad27
01-04-2011, 11:33 AM
not feelin the skins draft at all. locker at this point in the top 10 is a definite reach. he is going to need a really impressive senior bowl/combine before there is any talk again about him going that early in the draft. at this point hed be lucky to crack the late 1st. dareus would be a great pick at 10. gabbert and blackmon could also be possibilities. torrey smith and floyd should both be ahead of baldwin at wr in the 2nd. although i think the top rated OG/C would be a better pick than any of those 3 at this point. also a top pass rusher or free safety could be possible.

1) I think Locker will have an excellent senior bowl and esp. Combine....he's the PERFECT fit for your offense.

2) Just tweaked it again with floyd going over baldwin who in turn drops to you guys where he would compliment your smaller recievers much better than smith who I could see going ahead of floyd or baldwin in the right situation but not in my mock this time.

DiG
01-04-2011, 11:38 AM
1) I think Locker will have an excellent senior bowl and esp. Combine....he's the PERFECT fit for your offense.

2) Just tweaked it again with floyd going over baldwin who in turn drops to you guys where he would compliment your smaller recievers much better than smith who I could see going ahead of floyd or baldwin in the right situation but not in my mock this time.

unless locker proves he can actually throw the ball accurately to a receiver he isnt the perfect fit for any offense. he might like you said have a strong offseason leading to the draft but right now the 10th pick is a definite reach. i honestly wouldnt draft baldwin even in the 3rd round right now. he's a selfish, arrogant, inconsistent, unreliable receiver. sure he has talent and potential but he isnt at all what we need and isnt a prospect likely to have a significant impact early.

roscoesdad27
01-04-2011, 11:41 AM
terrible steeler first rounder, ok second rounder.

jenkins or bailey has to be the pick in that situation

I could see baily or esp. jenkins there but your o.t. situation is pretty bad and will be your eventual undoing in the playoffs....reif is an underated prospect right now that could play either side and should be best at the coveted left tackle spot.

Prowler
01-04-2011, 11:49 AM
greg jones...or clayborn for that matter to the lions in the 2nd. Lions will probably cut Julian Peterson and will need 2 new OLBers. Greg Jones is the perfect WLB.

roscoesdad27
01-04-2011, 12:04 PM
greg jones...or clayborn for that matter to the lions in the 2nd. Lions will probably cut Julian Peterson and will need 2 new OLBers. Greg Jones is the perfect WLB.

Your offense needs some help too and o.g. is the weakest spot imho....decastro is an absolute road grader that plays with a noted mean streak that's a perfect fit for your power run/play action offense....plenty of good wlb prospects available going into the third and the value is better too.

TheFinisher
01-04-2011, 12:55 PM
Well I've been lookin for a reson to move down prince a tad anyways cause I don't think his 40 time will be very impressive and he may be a better fit in a cover 2 like detriot....I gave you guys j.j. watt, a guy I've been wanting to move up after a great game against tcu.

Marcell Dareus>>>>>>>>>>> J.J. Watt

proshoota25
01-04-2011, 01:06 PM
if you replace blackmon with aldon smith or ayers then itd be a pretty insane draft for the pats

K Train
01-04-2011, 01:39 PM
I could see baily or esp. jenkins there but your o.t. situation is pretty bad and will be your eventual undoing in the playoffs....reif is an underated prospect right now that could play either side and should be best at the coveted left tackle spot.

no way....starks is serviceable and with colon and flozell both under contract next year we are pretty solid at tackle and taking a less than average tackle in the first isnt justified.

essex and hills are ok backups, i hope jon scott gets cut but reif isnt what we need. the steelers oline over the past few years has been terrible, but mostly terrible on the interior. hartwig was an abortion and while pouncey is a stud he still has to make up for essex's lack of ability, he has no business playing on the inside....hes a 330 pound finesse player. RG is a need, maybe LT if a guy like sherrod is on the board but other than that they need dline/CB/FS relatively high

prock
01-04-2011, 03:37 PM
I could dig this Vikings draft.

Pat Sims 90
01-04-2011, 05:14 PM
Green is a great pick

Would rather see the bengals go OL in the 2nd. Reggie Nelson has played well for us at Safety this year for them.

essential
01-04-2011, 06:08 PM
Round 1

3) Buffalo... C. Newton q.b. Auburn

Round 2

34) Buffalo... A. Baily 3-4 d.e. Miami

very good Bills draft. Newton in the first is great. Bailey in the second is a very good pick, but a pass rusher like Von Miller, or an lb like Dont'a Hightower might be higher on our board, both would likely start while Bailey wouldn't. either way, i'd be happy.

toddmlazarchick
01-05-2011, 12:24 PM
No secret Shanahan loves Locker. Hate the Baldwin pick. There are lots of guys in the 2nd who would be better. Williams, Clayborne, Hightower, Wisnieski you name it.