5 Arizona Ryan Mallet QB Arkansas
6 Cleveland Marcell Dareus DE Alabama
7 San Francisco Nick Fairley DT Aubern
8 Tennessee Robert Quinn OLB/DE North Carolina
9 Dallas Patrick Peterson CB LSU
10 Washington Mark Ingrum RB Alabama
11 Houston Prince Amukamara CB Nebraska
12 Minnisota Jake Locker QB Washington
13 Detroit Derek Sherrod OT Mississippi St.
14 St. Louis Bruce Carter OLB/DE North Carolina
15 Miami Cameron Heyword DE Ohio St
16 Jacksonville Cameron Jordon DE California
17 New England Janoris Jinkins CB Florida
18 San Degio Julio Jones WR Alabama
19 New York G Akeem Ayres MLB UCLA
20 Tampa Bay Adrian Clayborn DE Iowa
21 Seattle Ryan Kerrigan DE Purdue
22 New York J Rahim Morre S UCLA
23 Baltimore Justin Houston OLB/DE Georgia
24 Green Bay Von Miller OLB Texas A&M
25 Kansas City Brandon Harris CB Miami
26 New Orlenes Jerrell Powe DT Mississippi
27 Chicago Justin Blackmon WR Oklahoma St.
28 Indinapolis Nate Solder OT Colorado
29 Pittsburgh DeMarcus Love OT Arkansas
30 Philadelphia Stefen Wisniewski OG Penn St.
31 New England Demarco Murry RB Oklahoma
32 Atlanta Aaron Williams CB Texas
Round 2
33 New England Jeremy Beal LB Oklahoma
34 Denver Brandon Burton CB Utah
35 Buffalo Anthony Costanzo OT Boston College
36 Cincinati Jonathan Baldwin WR Pittsburgh
37 Arizona Kyle Ruldolph TE Notre Dame
38 Cleveland Dontay Moch LB Nevada
39 San Francisco Mike Pouncey C Florida
40 Tennessee Gabe Carimi OT Wisconsom
41 Dallas Benjamin Ijalana OG Villanova
42 Washington Michael Flyod WR Notre Dame
43 Houston Allen Bailey DE Miami
44 Minnisota Deunta Williams S North Carolina
45 Detroit Greg Jones LB Michigan St.
46 St. Louis Greg Little WR North Carolina
47 Denver JJ Watt DE Wisconson
48 Jacksonville Marvin Austin DT North Carolina
49 Oakland Tyron Smith OT USC
50 San Degio Jabaal Sheard DE Pittsburgh
51 New York G Jimmy Smith CB Colorado
52 Tampa Bay Marcus Cannon OG TCU
53 Seattle Rodney Hutson OG Florida St.
54 San Degio Aldon Smith OLB/DE Missouri
55 Baltimore Josh Bynes LB Aubern
56 Green Bay Mikel LeShoure RB Illinois
57 Kansas City Mark Barron S Alabama
58 New Orlenes Quan Sturdivant LB North Carolina
59 Chicago Kelechi Osemele OT Iowa St.
60 Indinapolis Ras-I Dowling CB Virginia
61 Pittsburgh Orlando Franklin OG Miami
62 Philadelphia Stephen Paea DT Oregon St.
63 New England Greg Romeus DE Pittsburgh
64 Atlanta Ahman Black S Florida

eaglesalltheway
01-08-2011, 09:09 PM
Eh, ok picks for the Eagles, DT isn't a huge need, but with addressing OL already, and no legitimate CBs available, addressing DT depth is possible (though there are other positions I could see addressed before DT), though I think CB is important enough that a trade up would be possible or other CB options. Wisnewski fits the position, but doesn't fit the Eagles blocking style, a guy like Pouncey to play RG is much better than Wisniewski, who I am a fan of.

george_allen
01-08-2011, 09:32 PM
not a good rams draft.
based on how you have everything else falling out, make it julio jones in 1 and marcus cannon in 2 and it would make alot more sense.

shylo3716
01-08-2011, 09:36 PM
Did you spell everyones name wrong on purpose LOL

Bengals78
01-08-2011, 10:24 PM
Terrible Bengals draft.
NO horrible.
No worse than horrible.

bullg8rdaddy
01-08-2011, 10:33 PM
Give Tampa Solder and Aldon Smith in your draft and it would have been better.

49erNation85
01-08-2011, 10:52 PM
That would be an almost perfect 49ers draft except I would rather have Jake Locker then Farly IMO .

King Carls 5 Year Plan
01-08-2011, 10:54 PM
definitely not a good KC draft. CB is not near the top of our needs list. However, getting a stud like Amukamara or Peterson would be a great combo with Flowers and Carr. I still don't think a CB will happen in round 1, but I don't mind it. S in round 2 is never gunna happen. we drafted Berry and Kendrick Lewis last year and both have played very very well for us this season. Check out the "team needs thread for a better idea of what positions the Chiefs will be looking to address in the early rounds.

bolts2388
01-08-2011, 11:31 PM
http://twitter.com/AdamSchefter

Jets win and Chargers win. Chargers now get Jets 2nd-round pick in Antonio Cromartie trade.

bullg8rdaddy
01-08-2011, 11:36 PM
DANG! Good lookin out with the latest info, bruh.

Chucky
01-09-2011, 12:14 AM
Unreal Bucs mock. Would love to get both those guys.

T-RICH49
01-09-2011, 12:25 AM
WTF with KC's draft?secondary is not a need.we drafted 2 S's last year so waste of pick with Barron.Blackmon in RD 1 and Peae in the 2nd would be better

GatorsBullsFan
01-09-2011, 12:27 AM
Because of Marvin Austin's suspension and the fact that we've taken 3 DTs in the past 2 drafts means we wont take a DT

703SKINS202
01-09-2011, 12:33 AM
"Ingrum" is a bad pick, like Floyd in the second.

thebow305
01-09-2011, 01:09 AM
Seriously? Cameron Heyward to Miami? Did you even do any reseatch before making this mock? We have spent a first, second round pick and a third round pick on DE's in the last three years (Odrick, Merling and Langford). It's one of the deepest position on our team. Julio Jones would be a steal for Miami and a legit #2 WR is a much bigger need for us than more depth at our deepest position. I also wouldn't rule out Murray or LeShoure as we need new young running back as well.

proshoota25
01-09-2011, 01:36 AM
haha craziest mock ever, but i wouldnt mind it too much. jenkins would be the definition of a luxury pick. and theres no way watt lasts to the end of the 2nd

Master Exploder
01-09-2011, 01:38 AM
There is absolutely no way that the Atlanta Falcons will take a safety in the 2nd round. We have William Moore and Thomas Decoud, both of which are very young promising safeties, not to mention Schann Schillinger made the active roster for all of this past season and as of right now we still have Erik Coleman. Even if Coleman doesn't return next season, we are still more likely to roll with only 3 safeties with Decoud, Moore, and Schillinger and if we happened to go with 4 safeties we'd just use Rafael Bush who was an undrafted rookie this past season. Safety is not a need and if we were to address it, it would be after the 5th round.

Also, I'm not crazy about a CB, we just signed Dunta Robinson to a huge contract, and Brent Grimes just got snubbed from the Probowl. Not to mention we have 3rd round pick Chris Owens who should look to lock up the nickel spot next season. We also have Dominique Franks who we got as a steal in the 5th round last year. I think it's very possible we take a CB, but not in the first 3 rounds atleast.

The Falcons will look to address DE, WR, OT, HB, LB, TE before they draft a CB or a S in the draft.

Verloren
01-09-2011, 05:42 AM
WTF with KC's draft?secondary is not a need.we drafted 2 S's last year so waste of pick with Barron.Blackmon in RD 1 and Peae in the 2nd would be better

There have been hints that Blackmon is leaning towards another year of college ball.

Matthew Jones
01-09-2011, 07:44 AM
Leigh Bodden will be back next year to play opposite Devin McCourty, and the team has a lot of solid depth with Kyle Arrington, Darius Butler, and Jonathan Wilhite, so unless Bodden's injury is more severe than initially thought, the Patriots will probably pass on early cornerbacks. I like the other three picks though.

Nalej
01-09-2011, 08:52 AM
Leigh Bodden will be back next year to play opposite Devin McCourty, and the team has a lot of solid depth with Kyle Arrington, Darius Butler, and Jonathan Wilhite, so unless Bodden's injury is more severe than initially thought, the Patriots will probably pass on early cornerbacks. I like the other three picks though.

Agreed. If you change a couple of those picks to

Kerrigan/ Costanzo / Floyd/ JJ Watt

Sexy!

scar988
01-09-2011, 09:11 AM
There is absolutely no way that the Atlanta Falcons will take a safety in the 2nd round. We have William Moore and Thomas Decoud, both of which are very young promising safeties, not to mention Schann Schillinger made the active roster for all of this past season and as of right now we still have Erik Coleman. Even if Coleman doesn't return next season, we are still more likely to roll with only 3 safeties with Decoud, Moore, and Schillinger and if we happened to go with 4 safeties we'd just use Rafael Bush who was an undrafted rookie this past season. Safety is not a need and if we were to address it, it would be after the 5th round.

Also, I'm not crazy about a CB, we just signed Dunta Robinson to a huge contract, and Brent Grimes just got snubbed from the Probowl. Not to mention we have 3rd round pick Chris Owens who should look to lock up the nickel spot next season. We also have Dominique Franks who we got as a steal in the 5th round last year. I think it's very possible we take a CB, but not in the first 3 rounds atleast.

The Falcons will look to address DE, WR, OT, HB, LB, TE before they draft a CB or a S in the draft.
CB isn't even a need. This mock is horrible CB and S are our 2 strongest spots on Defense. we have no need for either.

vidae
01-09-2011, 09:14 AM
Like some other fans have stated previously, the KC mock is meh. Our defensive backfield is one of the strongest and youngest units on the team. Flowers, Carr, Arenas, Lewis and Berry will be our starters back there for years.

WR, OLB, NT are our key areas.

prock
01-09-2011, 12:27 PM
Good **** from a Vikings perspective.

Babylon
01-09-2011, 12:32 PM
Am i the only one that finds the Gabbert pick totally insane?

BradysKnee
01-09-2011, 01:21 PM

Nope.........

jrdrylie
01-09-2011, 02:06 PM
Outside of AJ Green or Julio Jones falling to us (which would never happen) the Bears are not taking a WR in the first round. Offensive line to the Bears and Linebacker to the Saints are the two most obvious picks and you missed both.

ChicagoBearsVet23
01-09-2011, 02:36 PM
Give the Bears Paea or Dowling n he 2nd and its perfect. Blackmon is a perfect pick in the 1st.

StrikeAnywhere
01-10-2011, 02:34 AM
47 Miami Reshad Carmichael CB Virginia Tech
This is Denver's pick, not Miami's.

Unbiased
01-10-2011, 08:10 AM
Because of Marvin Austin's suspension and the fact that we've taken 3 DTs in the past 2 drafts means we wont take a DT

This. I like Jordan, though, in the first round.

jth1331
01-10-2011, 09:11 AM
Broncos have Miami's 2nd round pick

Monomach
01-10-2011, 10:49 AM

No, I'm with you.

FordFairlane
01-10-2011, 11:00 AM
I personally would take JJ Watt for the Steelers if he fell that far in round two. He is a perfect 3-4 DE. The Steelers do a good job of drafting for need and value and Watt is the best value and just as much of a need as interior linemen.

Trogdor
01-10-2011, 01:41 PM
PP and Ijalana?

I would be in heaven.

DenverJetsFan
01-10-2011, 06:09 PM
Broncos dont need Bowers. Dumervills coming back. Peterson or Fairley would be a beter pick

Monomach
01-11-2011, 11:16 AM
Outside of AJ Green or Julio Jones falling to us (which would never happen) the Bears are not taking a WR in the first round. Offensive line to the Bears and Linebacker to the Saints are the two most obvious picks and you missed both.

...Blackmon is better than Julio.

Poz51
01-11-2011, 12:18 PM
I like Green alot, but just do not see Buffalo going in that direction, although I did not really see Spiller last year either. Fairley and Dareus make more sense to me, as does Peterson, Prince, Quinn and Newton in the first.
Castanzo works in the second, although I like Rudolph alot...
As is, it would not be the end of the world for Buffalo.

K Train
01-11-2011, 12:21 PM
...Blackmon is better than Julio.
false, id take jones everytime

Master Exploder
01-11-2011, 01:52 PM
false, id take jones everytime

Me too.. I think Julio is a much better prospect than Blackmon.