Seattle Seahawks-Adrian Clayborn, DL, Iowa
New York Jets-Allen Bailey, DL, Miami
Pittsburgh Steelers-Aaron Williams, CB, Texas
Atlanta Falcons-Kyle Rudolph, TE, Notre Dame
Baltimore Ravens-Brandon Harris, CB, Miami
Chicago Bears-Stefan Wisniewski, C, Penn State
Green Bay Packers-Justin Houston, OLB, Georgia
New England Patriots-DeMarcus Love, OL, Arkansas

Will be open to any questions / comments regarding selections, didn't feel like typing a whole paragraph for each team.

Hurricanes25
01-11-2011, 02:35 PM
I thought this was going to be some kind of joke mock draft from TMZ.

Anyways, I'm on board with Allen Bailey to the Jets.

TheMorningZoo
01-11-2011, 02:44 PM
Oh haha, yeah I didn't even think of that-but yeah I think Bailey will need to add a little bulk to play End. He said he is around 280 right now, which I think means he can play LE if he cuts a little, play UT in the 4-3, or bulk and play 5 tech. Great player that backs up production with his freakish athleticism.

killxswitch
01-11-2011, 02:48 PM
I like Carimi a lot but Sherrod is a damn good consolation prize.

prock
01-11-2011, 02:53 PM
I like Gabbert.

K Train
01-11-2011, 03:00 PM
i think id have to flip a coin between aaron williams and brandon harris to the steelers

thebow305
01-11-2011, 05:41 PM
No Cam Newton? I'll take him at 15 for the Phins please!

Smooth Criminal
01-11-2011, 06:15 PM
I love the Steelers pick. CB is our biggest need, especially if Ike hasn't been signed.

Pat Sims 90
01-11-2011, 07:26 PM
Bowers is fine with who is left on the Board for the Bengals

TheMorningZoo
01-12-2011, 05:30 PM
I like Carimi a lot but Sherrod is a damn good consolation prize.

Carimi is my favorite Offensive Tackle in this class. Reminds me of Jake Long but not as athletic. Unfortunately (while it can happen), I don't see the Colts taking a tackle like Carimi. You would think they would want someone like Sherrod or even Tyron Smith (unfinished product) to protect Peyton's blindside in the twilight of his career. I mean no doubt really any of the top 4-5 tackles would be an immediate upgrade over Charlie Johnson, but Sherrod would make more sense. Carimi is going to get knocked with the whole "can't play LT" but I really think he can, and if he can't pick up the "speed" of the game, he would be an all-pro Guard or Right Tackle.

I like Gabbert

I do too, and he would be a good fit in a WCO. I also think Ponder would be a great fit in Minny-but he could most likely be had in the second , possibly third. Gabbert I think should of stayed in school another year, he does have the tools but isn't quite there yet. He figured most likely with Luck returning and a weak QB class he could jump and be selected higher.

i think id have to flip a coin between aaron williams and brandon harris to the steelers

Honestly I feel the same way. I am not going to lie, I rarely scout/watch Corners so I didn't know who was the better fit, but most Steeler fans seem to be high on Williams.

No Cam Newton? I'll take him at 15 for the Phins please!

It is a possibility, but I really don't feel Cam is worthy to be selected in the First. Now on the other hand that is my opinion and most likely he will cash in on his superb season and will get elevated to the first round on hype alone. If he did go mid-late first I think most of us could live with it, but I think it would be a big mistake taking him top 5 (Buffalo...). If he did go to the Bills he could sit and learn behind Fitzpatrick for two years or so. One thing, people always clamor EVERY year about a Franchise QB. My thought process is the 'Fins should either take a flyer on a Stanzi, Devlin type prospect or look at next year's crop of QB's. I feel a team shouldn't select a QB like Newton and let him sit and develop, when they can go for a Stafford/Ryan (granted I understand you need to be top 5 to do that).

Bowers is fine with who is left on the Board for the Bengals

Difficult spot to select at 4 in that scenario, but I think it is a realistic possibility. Carolina needs offense and AJ Green is a surefire elite WR prospect. Their Defense wasn't the problem last year. Denver could go Bowers, but with Champ aging and PP being an Elite DB prospect-it is too hard to pass up. Buffalo doesn't make much sense for me with the whole Bowers thing. They play a mix of 3-4/4-3 so Fairley could fit both roles better. Now to Cinci, not many prospects would work as they would be reaches (Julio Jones, potential QB prospect) and I understand Dunlap/Michael Johnson came on strong but Bowers just made sense. Trying to think of other alternatives but couldn't find many.

49erNation85
01-12-2011, 05:31 PM
Love the Locker pick .The only true first round pick for SF if we go QB wise.

Matthew Jones
01-14-2011, 03:00 PM
First pick is good, I could kind of see DeMarcus Love in New England but I feel like his stock is more towards the end of the second right now after getting annihilated by Heyward in the bowl game.

bullg8rdaddy
01-15-2011, 08:39 PM
Love The Buc Pick!

TheMorningZoo
01-16-2011, 02:22 AM
Yeah with that DeMarcus love pick... I was thinking potentially Baldwin? I mean prior mocks I had Kerrigan/Wisnewski combo which would be ideal, but the cards didn't fall that way this round. I think Love in most accounts is a solid 2nd rounder that teams will like because of his flexibility to play most positions on the line.

T-RICH49
01-16-2011, 03:06 PM
good KC pick.Hali+Miller=SCARY