PDA

View Full Version : Janoris Jenkins and Andrew Luck

Texas Homer
01-14-2011, 04:03 PM
I haven't been on the board for a while, but I have to say that I am SHOCKED that both Luck and Jenkins are coming back for another year.

Of course, I'm more surprised at Luck's decision, but I think that Jenkins would have likely gone in the 13-20 range in the 1st round (Just my opinion of course).

Janoris Jenkins is a BEAST and a playmaker. That is all.

Good for them. Money isn't everything(Love of money being the root of all evil), but they left $$A LOT$$ of money on the table I think by coming back. I'll be rooting for both of them.

murdamal86
01-15-2011, 07:52 AM
Rumor has it that Jenkins is rethinking

RealityCheck
01-15-2011, 08:02 AM
So you're shocked that a sophomore guy who has tons of money is going back to college?

Scott Wright
01-15-2011, 08:29 AM
Jenkins would have been, at best, the third best player available at his position and a late first rounder plus he just recently had surgery to repair a torn labrum in his shoulder.

Needless to say, great move on his part to go back.

FUNBUNCHER
01-15-2011, 09:56 AM
I wish people would stop saying that Andrew Luck has 'tons of money'.
His Mom and Dad may have cash in the bank.

But Andrew Luck is BROKE.

descendency
01-15-2011, 10:00 AM
Jenkins would have been, at best, the third best player available at his position and a late first rounder plus he just recently had surgery to repair a torn labrum in his shoulder.

And that's if Patrick Peterson is a safety. Prince and Brandon Harris > Jenkins. (I even have Harris > Amukamara, but that's another debate)

Halsey
01-15-2011, 11:42 AM
If the love of money is the root of all evil, does that mean there was no evil in the world before money? Were cave men and women all nice people?

TuckNole
01-15-2011, 01:24 PM
Rumor on the interwebs somewhere said Jenkins got a 2nd round grade.

Anyone else read this?

SenorGato
01-15-2011, 01:27 PM
I wish people would stop saying that Andrew Luck has 'tons of money'.
His Mom and Dad may have cash in the bank.

But Andrew Luck is BROKE.

Sure, but it seems like Andrew Luck will never really have to worry about having money, ever. I can't imagine reading in 10 years that Luck is broke smoking crack somewhere...NFL or no NFL.

Guy Peyton Manning'd us, and I think it's awesome...especially since it's to get a degree from an actual big time university that is worthy of it's praise.