PDA

View Full Version : Hot List - Bowl Edition

Shane P. Hallam
01-14-2011, 07:29 PM
Hot List Bowl Edition!

http://www.draftcountdown.com/features/HotList/Hot-List.php

CashmoneyDrew
01-14-2011, 07:32 PM
Glad Andy Dalton is finally getting some deserved recognition.

How about Quan Sturdivant? Seemed like he was in on every tackle in the MCB. How high will he go?

BeerBaron
01-14-2011, 07:45 PM
I'm glad to see the truth finally start to come out about Castonzo. I haven't like him since I saw Steven Friday beating him in every which way earlier in the season.

I don't think he has the feet to be a LT and I really wasn't impressed with his strength, which makes me question his RT ability as well. Getting bullrushed by a guy ~50 pounds lighter than you are just cannot be allowed to happen. I really wouldn't want to take him in the first round.

LizardState
01-16-2011, 10:20 AM
I'm glad to see the truth finally start to come out about Castonzo. I haven't like him since I saw Steven Friday beating him in every which way earlier in the season.

I don't think he has the feet to be a LT and I really wasn't impressed with his strength, which makes me question his RT ability as well. Getting bullrushed by a guy ~50 pounds lighter than you are just cannot be allowed to happen. I really wouldn't want to take him in the first round.

Castonzo has plummeted this yr from the previously held expectations.

Carimi was rising among OTs until the bowl game, TCU's pass rushers penetrated Wisconsin's OL as the game progressed & Carimi's reputation suffered for it. He's still the top T in the draft simply b/c there isn't anyone else as good, but is he NFL quality? History has shown those O-linemen are rare.

iowatreat54
01-16-2011, 10:33 AM

You do realize that this means there is about a 99% chance we take him, right?

regoob2
01-16-2011, 12:03 PM
Shane, where about do you see Castonzo going?

Shane P. Hallam
01-16-2011, 12:05 PM
Shane, where about do you see Castonzo going?

I think he'll still go late first. He still is what teams want in a lineman and with the right coaching could be very solid, but I would not be surprised at all if teams passed on him for guys with much more upside (Solder, Sherrod, etc).

JPP90
01-16-2011, 09:38 PM
Dion Lewis won't be drafted before Delone Carter. Unless Carter's past injuries and character concerns make his stock plummet, Lewis won't be as highly sought after when he runs and gets dissected at the Combine.