PDA

View Full Version : Draft Eligibility Status of Robert Quinn

brasho
01-15-2011, 06:41 AM
I know he was tossed out of school this past season, but technically he's still a Junior, right? He would still have to come out and declare his eligibility and today is the deadline. Has anybody heard anything regarding what he is doing?

RealityCheck
01-15-2011, 08:03 AM
He's a junior and he's declaring.

MI_Buckeye
01-15-2011, 10:31 AM
I was wondering the same thing. Why havent I seen him on any of the underclassman declaration lists?

diabsoule
01-15-2011, 10:35 AM
I haven't seen anything official of him declaring but in all likelihood he will declare

cajuncorey
01-15-2011, 10:54 AM
hes been three years out of high school. thats why he can declare. thats why redshirt sophmores can declare

SimonRath
01-15-2011, 02:28 PM
hes been three years out of high school. thats why he can declare. thats why redshirt sophmores can declare

we are aware how he can declare, its jus there hasnt been any news of him declaring.

BSims
01-15-2011, 11:33 PM
I know he was tossed out of school this past season, but technically he's still a Junior, right? He would still have to come out and declare his eligibility and today is the deadline. Has anybody heard anything regarding what he is doing?

This is how I understand it - Robert Quinn does not need to declare. He was declared permanently ineligible to play college football. He has no college eligibility left & he's 3 years removed from hi skool = he can be drafted by any team.

shylo3716
01-15-2011, 11:40 PM
This is how I understand it - Robert Quinn does not need to declare. He was declared permanently ineligible to play college football. He has no college eligibility left & he's 3 years removed from hi skool = he can be drafted by any team.

Are there any links stating this?

Scott Wright
01-15-2011, 11:40 PM
I haven't heard anything but he really doesn't have any other options as he's ineligible.

My guess is he's doing it quietly rather than draw attention to himself after the agent fiasco.

JPP90
01-15-2011, 11:41 PM
we are aware how he can declare, its jus there hasnt been any news of him declaring.

Is your sig a joke or do you really think the Falcons will draft the Houston Rockets #1 pick?

cajuncorey
01-15-2011, 11:44 PM
Is your sig a joke or do you really think the Falcons will draft the Houston Rockets #1 pick?

Hahahhahahah

SimonRath
01-16-2011, 12:09 AM

niceeeeeeee.

brasho
01-16-2011, 12:42 PM

Yeah, he's ineligible for UNC but that doesn't make him ineligible to play somewhere else... He would still have to declare according to the rules of declaration (the only other ones I know of are the deadline to declare and if a guy declares and deosn't sign an agent he can change in his mind in 2-3 days.).

PossibleCabbage
01-16-2011, 01:51 PM
I haven't heard anything but he really doesn't have any other options as he's ineligible.

My guess is he's doing it quietly rather than draw attention to himself after the agent fiasco.

The NFL does release a list of all the declared underclassmen a few days after the deadline right? I'm willing to bet that a number of people who declare for the draft do so quietly, particularly people whose college careers end in infamy.

marks01234
01-16-2011, 02:08 PM
Yeah, he's ineligible for UNC but that doesn't make him ineligible to play somewhere else... He would still have to declare according to the rules of declaration (the only other ones I know of are the deadline to declare and if a guy declares and deosn't sign an agent he can change in his mind in 2-3 days.).

He's inelgible at any school not just UNC.

wogitalia
01-16-2011, 09:05 PM
if a guy declares and deosn't sign an agent he can change in his mind in 2-3 days.).

I'm pretty sure that even if he was still eligible that Quinn is going to have a hard time with this one ;)