PDA

View Full Version : 2nd try at a Mock

bigbuc
01-16-2011, 02:50 PM
1.Carolina Panthers – Nick Fairley Dt-
No Qb worth taking this high. Have three nice young DE's need a big time DT and Ron had Harris in Chi in his prime.

2.Denver Broncos – Da’Quan Bowers, DE
With John Fox there moving back to a 4-3... Elvis and Bowers makes for a great set on bookends DE's.

3.Buffalo Bills – A.J. Green Wr
If the Bills stay put they take the BPA that's NOT a Db. To soon for a OT, May be Gabbert time here.

4.Cincinnati Bengals –Patrick Peterson S
Cinny has seen first hand what great S can do to you. They draft PP to play S not CB. Also think they need a top flight S cause Williams not doing it.

5.Arizona Cardinals –Prince Amukamara CB
Zona finds there Qb in FA and look to help out the backend. Prince and DRC make a great pair.

6.Cleveland Browns -Von Miller OLB
They helped the backend last year, this year they help the pass rush. Quinn or Miller they take the player to hasn't sat out the year.

7.San Francisco 49ers –Blaine Gabbert Qb
Jim had Luck knows he needs a Qb. Has very good accuracy and can move two things you need to be a WCO Qb.

8.Tennessee Titans – Marcell Dareus Dt
BPA and makes that D line on of the best in the NFL. Jones with Dareus next to him is nasty.

9.Dallas Cowboys –Stephen Paea Dt
Not a sexy pick by Jerry but one that helps his team. Gets his strong as an ox NT.

10.Washington Redskins-Julio Jones Wr
Skins need a new QB two new WR's and a lot of help on D. So they go with the player that is worth the pick. Jones will be a great fir in the WCO.

11.Houston Texans -Robert Quinn OLB
Quinn I hope you like to stand cause Wade is going to try and make you like Ware.

12.Minnesota Vikings –Ryan Kerrigan DE
They lose Ray Edwards to FA. Resign Greenway and Rice and replace Ray with a all around better player.

13.Detroit Lions-Tyron Smith OT
Your number one picks arm is about to fall off. Help him so he can help you!

14.St. Louis Rams –Aldon Smith DE
You know Spags likes D. Smith is a freak that wil help the D as a whole.

15.Miami Dolphins –Cam Newton Qb
Phins need a QB and could see the owner jumping in on this one. He likes the spot light and wants a flashy pick. Would fit both his needs.

16.Jacksonville Jaguars -Adrian Clayborn DE
Harvey is a bust and there big FA pick up blew out his knee for a second time. Some say S is the bigger need. I think DE is.

17.New England Patriots-Akeem Ayers OLB
This guy just fits what BB wants to do. Can rush the passer, drop, play inside and out.

18.San Diego Chargers –Cameron Jordan DE
Not many holes on this team. So they take the BPA.

19.New York Giants –Gabe Carimi OT
NY loves D and O linemen. So they take there next RT.

20.Tampa Bay Buccaneers –Rahim Moore S
My Bucs need a DE bad. With no DE worth the pick we go to other need. Tjax is one pop away from not playing in the NFL ever again. Jones is Avg at best.

21.Kansas City Chiefs –Justin Houston OLB
Houston helps make this D good to great.

22.Indianapolis Colts –Nate Solder OT
Just what the Colts need... Big, Strong OT. Haven't seen there O line get great push for two years now.

23.Philadelphia Eagles –Brandon Harris Cb
Need some help at 2nd Cb spot. So they go to the U and get some.

24.New Orleans Saints –Corey Liuget DT
You see that run last week? Yeah I did too. Big body that can move to help out that D line.

25.Seattle Seahawks – Mike Pouncey C
Couldn't run all year. Drafted OT last year and get there C this year. Will have a strong O line when its all said n done.

26.Atlanta Falcons –Jabaal Sheard DE
Pass rusher to help out JA who's on his last legs.

27.New York Jets –Cameron Heyward DE
Need some help on the D line. Rush D was not tip top this year which doesn't make those 3rd and longs where the Jets kill teams.

28.Pittsburgh Steelers – Anthony Castonzo OT
They keep rebuilding the O line on the run and its working.

29.Chicago Bears –Drake Nevis DT
When you run the Tampa 2 you need the horses up front so you can rush 4 drop 7.

30.Baltimore Ravens –Allen Bailey DT/DE
Kind of player the Ravens love. Can do a lot of things. Is a freak and strong as can be.

31.Green Bay Packers –Aaron Williams CB
Wood is getting up there but still playing great. Let this kid learn slowly.

32.New England Patriots – Mark Ingram RB
Ingram is an upgrade. And BB likes players who've done it in collage

T-RICH49
01-16-2011, 02:57 PM
good KC pick

thebow305
01-16-2011, 02:59 PM
PERFECT Phins pick!! +Rep!

bigbuc
01-16-2011, 03:00 PM
PERFECT Phins pick!! +Rep! Thanks dude!

thebow305
01-16-2011, 03:05 PM
Thanks dude!

No, thank you! :)

prock
01-16-2011, 04:22 PM
Not a huge fan of this for the Vikes.

Timbathia
01-16-2011, 04:26 PM
i think Bowers is the best move for the Broncos if Fairley goes first.

49erNation85
01-16-2011, 04:35 PM
SF does NOT like that pick Gabbert < Locker big time.West coast player for a West coast team. I still don't see all the dam hype over Gabbert either .

SickwithIt1010
01-16-2011, 05:03 PM
SF does NOT like that pick Gabbert < Locker big time.West coast player for a West coast team. I still don't see all the dam hype over Gabbert either .

There is no way that Locker is over Gabbert "Big time" Locker didnt show anything this year that could make that claim.

Do i think that he will impress in pre-draft work outs and what not? Yes, I do....but as of RIGHT NOW, in this moment in time I would take Gabbert.

PS: Love the eagles pick

Pat Sims 90
01-16-2011, 06:50 PM
Peterson is a good pick but i wont rule him out playing CB if Joseph leaves in FA.

Menardo75
01-16-2011, 07:36 PM
I agree much rather have Locker over Gabbert.

Seasonticketholder
01-16-2011, 07:46 PM
I cannot see the Saints passing on Mark Ingram for Corey Liuget.

bigbuc
01-17-2011, 01:15 AM
I cannot see the Saints passing on Mark Ingram for Corey Liuget.

Chris Ivory. Also they have only two true DT on there team. Ellis and Ayodele. So there biggest need is DT.

SimonRath
01-17-2011, 10:45 AM
26.Atlanta Falcons –Jabaal Sheard DE
Pass rusher to help out JA who's on his last legs.

there is no way Sheard goes this high. isn't he injured? maybe that was someone else..

shylo3716
01-17-2011, 10:50 AM
23.Philadelphia Eagles –Brandon Harris Cb
Need some help at 2nd Cb spot. So they go to the U and get some.

Thank you my friend.......Cheesesteak on me, from me to you anyway you want it.

http://www.foodsacrossamerica.com/assets/item/large/081808_FAA-2101.jpg

bigbuc
01-17-2011, 11:00 AM
there is no way Sheard goes this high. isn't he injured? maybe that was someone else..

It was a hard pick. Looking at where there picking and what they need. Sheard plays for Pitt. He could jump up into the first. He has great get off had 10 sacks and has the size 6 foot 2 270ish.

bullg8rdaddy
01-17-2011, 11:07 AM
GATDAMN THE RAMS FOR PICKING SMITH!

lol

SimonRath
01-17-2011, 11:07 AM
It was a hard pick. Looking at where there picking and what they need. Sheard plays for Pitt. He could jump up into the first. He has great get off had 10 sacks and has the size 6 foot 2 270ish.

there is no question he is talented enough to be a 1st rounder, but with his injury and with out front office being so picky about the personality of our draft picks, i highly doubt he'll be our pick.

Tom Servo
01-17-2011, 12:13 PM
Man, I like Von Miller, but thats a bit early for him to come off the board aint it? My Brownies obviously need help gettin to the q but I don't think I could justify that pick. He's a little slight of frame for a 3-4OLB picked in the top ten. I expect us to go WR or DL if we stay at 6

bigbuc
01-17-2011, 01:43 PM
Man, I like Von Miller, but thats a bit early for him to come off the board aint it? My Brownies obviously need help gettin to the q but I don't think I could justify that pick. He's a little slight of frame for a 3-4OLB picked in the top ten. I expect us to go WR or DL if we stay at 6

You're right he is about ten pounds to small. But that speed is killer also I like the fact he has 28 sacks the last two years. I think its a little high. But i don't think it's out if this world. I have Von as a top ten pick.

Seasonticketholder
01-17-2011, 04:42 PM
Chris Ivory. Also they have only two true DT on there team. Ellis and Ayodele. So there biggest need is DT.

Ivory is talented but injury-prone and has a Lisfranc injury that can be extremely difficult to come back from. Even if Ivory does return, it might be best to pair him with another guy. Also, the Saints believe in taking BPA in the first round. In this case, Ingram would likely rank higher than Liuget here and would be the pick.