PDA

View Full Version : Packers @ Bears *NFC Championship*

drowe
01-16-2011, 03:48 PM
Not sure if one post can contain the epicness of this matchup.

There's a lot to discuss in terms of matchup. But, ya really can't understate what this game means to the rivalry.

As storied as the rivalry is, ya have to go back a long way to find a time that the Packers and Bears were both top tier teams in the league. When the Packers had their run in the 90s, the Bears sucked. When the Bears had their run in the 80s, the Packers sucked. In the 60s, it was all about the Cowboys-Packers.

And, even in the past 10-20 years, the Vikings have been a more intense rivalry. Packers-Bears is mostly crap our parents talked about.

But, this game is gonna be one of the, if not *the* defining moments of one of the greatest rivalries in all of sports.

I'm getting chills just thinking about it.

BloodBrother
01-16-2011, 03:52 PM
gonna be a looooong 7 day wait

Gay Ork Wang
01-16-2011, 03:55 PM
this is gonna be epic. i think both teams agree, losing here is worse than losing in the superbowl

hoekd0250
01-16-2011, 03:56 PM
i think it will be the most watched game ever in the nfl

Sportsfan486
01-16-2011, 04:34 PM
this is gonna be epic. i think both teams agree, losing here is worse than losing in the superbowl

Yes. May the best team win. Or as the loser will say "may the team that doesn't hand the game away" win.

I'm still in shock. Either the Bears or Packers are going to the Super Bowl. NFC NORTH POOOOWWWAHHHHHHH

What can be said? This has been a tough matchup for a while and the fact that it's in Chicago, a place we really struggle at.. expect a low scoring, teeth grinder.

J-Mike88
01-16-2011, 06:10 PM
Yes, I normally don't mind the Bears or their fans, but this year that's changed a little bit and this escalates things to a way new level.

I have hundreds of hours of refing experience and still have a friend who is (and so his his dad) a high school ref. He, not his dad who is old-fashioned and believes refs can do no wrong, is like me in that he is well aware that refs make mistakes in every game. They're only human.

Now the thing is, if there are 8 bad calls in a game, it ain't always 4-4. It doesn't always even out.
Ask Seahawk fans from their 2006 Super Bowl loss to Pittsburgh if it ever evened out.
Ask Packers fans who watched the Packers lose a playoff game to San Francisco in 1999 when Jerry Rice fumbled the game away, but the refs missed it and let them keep the ball in which then led to the Young-to-Owens last play game-winning TD. Should have never gotten to that play.

Now the Bears were handed the win over us in week 3. They made a lot of bad calls against us, and missed 1 blatant illegal block on Hester's PR for a TD late in the game. That's not sour grapes or excuses like Bears fans keep claiming. Those things happened and the refs had a slanted impact in that game in their favor. To deny it is blind and naive. Just admit you had a lot of help, luck there and in the Lions game, and we can move forward.

The reverse happened in the win over Minny in Green Bay that we barely won. The refs banged the Vikings on 2 TD close calls that both went our way. Had it been 1-1, we'd have lost. Had it been 0-2, we'd have lost. So I admit that without those bad calls, we would have LOST. Why deny it?

You can say it was one game for us and one against us so it "evened out".

But this game next Sunday cannot be evened out the next time. We need the refs to keep their mistakes even, simple as that (and not let their DBs assault, accost, molest us beyond 5 yards like Woodson gets called for all the time).

If that happens, only turnovers can stop us. And the thing is, Bears fans mostly know this which is why they wanted to keep us out of the playoffs so so so so badly!

GB12
01-16-2011, 06:15 PM

Well of course, but you can say that about any conference championship game. I understand what you're wanting to say, but getting to the Super Bowl and losing is always better than losing before getting there.

J-Mike88
01-16-2011, 06:23 PM
The Packers gameplan against Atlanta was great. Stopping Turner was paramount and they did it.

But the Int's by Tramon were the killer. Turnovers next week will be as well most likely.

Turnovers aside, we have to also make the Bears one-dimensional by shutting down Forte and Chester the molester and forcing Cutler to drop back 30+ times.

Olsen is the one 'receiver' that scares me the most of their guys. I wonder who will cover him.

Still, in week 17 in similar weather, we held them without a touchdown as we all know.

Our offense needs to finally score a lot against those guys. They have a very good defense. I can't call them great considering how pathetic they were at home vs Brady and the Patriots last month. But they're very good, much thanks to them buying Julius Peppers.

What would you guys do against Hester? We won't go the whole game without punting again. Because it's not in a perfect climate-controlled dome.

princefielder28
01-16-2011, 07:15 PM
163 hours to go!!!!

J-Mike88
01-16-2011, 07:55 PM
163 hours to go!!!!
That's too long.

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/6338/sigbears1.jpg

TitleTown088
01-16-2011, 09:07 PM
This is about as big as it gets ( aside from the big dance of course). Can't wait.

jackalope
01-16-2011, 09:29 PM
Biggest game for the franchise since Superbowl XXXII? I don't see Rodgers losing this. Packers by 10.

Sportsfan486
01-16-2011, 10:27 PM
As much as I think the Packers SHOULD rout the Bears.. we fall apart in Chicago.

I'm going 17-16. I think dropsies, fumbles, and bad special teams lets them stick around and keep knocking in field goals because of good starting position.

I think if both teams play at their peaks.. 27-10. If we send Jay Cutler to the Super Bowl, I mean... I might jump out my second floor window (don't worry, it wouldn't kill me.. just hurt like a *****.)

J-Mike88
01-17-2011, 08:29 AM
As much as I think the Packers SHOULD rout the Bears.. we fall apart in Chicago.

I'm going 17-16. I think dropsies, fumbles, and bad special teams lets them stick around and keep knocking in field goals because of good starting position.

I think if both teams play at their peaks.. 27-10.
I agree with all that..... they do get away with a lot of clutching on our WRs, and their DL always out-physicals our OL.

If we played them in the GeorgiaDome or Metrodome, I think our speed and aireal assault would beat them 27-10 or worse.

But in Chicago, on the slow grass, in the crappy weather with refs who won't throw 18 flags on them for mugging our WRs, it's anybodies ballgame unfortunately.

Plus James Jones seems to be very charitable vs the Bears, and that bastard still refuses to carry the ball on the outide arm, even along the sidelines.

SINCE1978
01-17-2011, 12:35 PM
<<< GO PACK GO >>>

Great win over Atlanta, I hope GB puts it to Chicago & carries it over into the Super Bowl!!

J-Mike88
01-17-2011, 02:16 PM
Thanks amigo.
My good friend who lives in AZ and is a true die-hard Viking fan, has been telling me all year long that the Bears are the luckiest team in the NFL. I actually thought the Vikings were, until week 1 this season when Calvin Johnson beat the Bears and the refs magically shocked all 70,000 in Solider Field, and all 5 million watching at home, and said somehow he didn't catch it and the Bears win.

We've been laughing and bitching about all the breaks they've had this year.

Now he points out that because the Packers are a better team, but a faster team, better passing attack, look for the weather in Chicago to be as windy, slippery, slow, wet as possible because that would be an advantage to the Bears.

Anyone got a long-range forecast?
I still believe the super duper way below-zero weather 3 years ago hurt us (Favre) big time. Had that been warmer, he wouldn't have been that horrible.

princefielder28
01-17-2011, 02:23 PM
The weather forecast looks to be about 20 degrees, sunny, with winds around 15-20 mph

BloodBrother
01-17-2011, 02:32 PM
Sounds like a good day in all honesty. The wind affects both teams

GB12
01-17-2011, 02:52 PM
We aren't really built the greatest for cold weather, but neither are the Bears.

TitleTown088
01-17-2011, 03:10 PM
We aren't really built the greatest for cold weather, but neither are the Bears.

I don't think we're "built" for it either, but you can't deny the relative success Rodgers has had in it.

Dec. 7, 2009 -- vs Ravens -- 30 degrees -- W, 27-14
Dec. 13, 2009 -- @ Bears -- 37 degrees, W, 21-14
Dec. 27, 2009 -- vs Seahawks -- 25 degrees -- W, 48-10
Dec. 5, 2010 -- vs 49ers -- 27 degrees -- W, 34-16
Dec. 26, 2010 -- vs Giants -- 27 degrees -- W, 45-17
Jan. 2, 2010 -- vs Bears -- 20 degrees -- W, 10-3
Jan. 9, 2010 -- @ Eagles -- 30 degrees -- W, 21-16

GB12
01-17-2011, 03:22 PM
I never did. Just saying that when people think of cold weather teams they think of a power run game and top run defense. We favor the pass on both sides.

bigboiajhawk
01-17-2011, 03:28 PM
It would be really nice if Starks runs for 80-100 yards and we can use our play action game for short to intermediate routes. However the key to the game once again starts with our OL. If they can continue to play to the level that they have been the Packers win, if they don't, it will be a nail biter.

PackerLegend
01-17-2011, 03:54 PM
Whoever loses talk about adding insult to injury. Not only did you fall 1 game short of the SB but you just let your division rival in. I am going to pray every single second until next Sunday that we aren't the ones jumping off bridges or out windows. I really wish it wouldn't have came to this but man if we come out on top it will be one of the greatest days ever.

umphrey
01-17-2011, 05:04 PM
I hate playing the Bears. Wait let me rephrase that. I hate playing the Bears defense. There's nothing better than the rivalry, the emotion, and now the all-in stakes. I hate playing the Bears defense though because they know our offense. Their DBs know they actually have to tackle WRs or they are going to break off a big play. They know blitzing 5+ guys and playing man is going to get them burned 75% of the time. They run a defense that keeps safeties deep and the offense in front of them and it's really hard to get big plays. We have to move the chains slowly and run 10+ consecutive plays without a sack, big penalty, or turnover to score most times. I'm not happy to say it but I have a feeling that our Starks luck is going to run out with the extra game tape playing against the best linebackers (by far) we've seen in awhile. Last, I hate Julius Peppers, because he can get to Rodgers any passing play, he's probably too fast for Rodgers to outrun, and he gets up for big games.

I pick the Packers (obviously) but it's almost a coin toss in my mind. Maybe like 55/45 %s for win: Packers/Bears.

Also, I get nervous when we get too much media love. They call us the team to beat, the hottest team in the league. Ask New Englad how that worked out for them.

Another thought: I'm very nervous about James Jones and to a lesser extent Tramon Williams. Yes, the same 2 that had career days (well Jones has had better). Early in the first quarter I said "James Jones is playing like he has a chip on his shoulder and wants to make a statement" (make up for the big drop last week) and he followed with a great game including a beautiful TD catch. He was actually focused. Coming off a high like that he is due to be over confident and have a mental lapse. Tramon Williams and his 3 INTs in 2 playoff games went from an unknown outside of Wisconsin to a media darling almost overnight. I hope he handles the lovin responsibly.

Sportsfan486
01-17-2011, 05:07 PM
Their biggest weapon in this game should be Olsen but don't be surprised if he ends up invisible. Why? The genius, Martz, is going to want him to sit there and block against our lethal pass rush. He doesn't like only having 5 blockers and he's going to believe his genius pass system will be able to torch our DBs.

GB12
01-17-2011, 05:12 PM
I can't stand when people say things like that. The media has no control on the outcome of the game. The players might be aware of what they're saying, but it does not influence how they play. They aren't going to half ass it because Terry Bradshaw, Ron Jaworski, and Woody Paige think they are the favorites.

BloodBrother
01-17-2011, 05:15 PM
Agreed. Hell, the media was all over them heading into the game vs ATL and look what happened

Watch some of the vids on the Packers website, the players are in the mindset that they are the underdogs throughout this entire playoffs(being the #6 seed) so the media hype means nothing to them. It's just fans who think much of it...

if the Packers lose, it wont' be because of all the media hype they are getting

TitleTown088
01-17-2011, 05:16 PM
I hate playing the Bears. Wait let me rephrase that. I hate playing the Bears defense.

Yeah, Lovie's defense always plays Mac's offense tough.

Good news could be they have Cutler at QB.

umphrey
01-17-2011, 05:30 PM
Their biggest weapon in this game should be Olsen but don't be surprised if he ends up invisible. Why? The genius, Martz, is going to want him to sit there and block against our lethal pass rush. He doesn't like only having 5 blockers and he's going to believe his genius pass system will be able to torch our DBs.
Why do people think so little of Martz? The guy has one hell of a resume and took Cutler and made him, I'm quoting ESPN, "consistent". He actually got him to stop throwing picks and put together an offense with mostly garbage OL, a bunch of #3 quality receivers, and Forte is actually pretty good. The week 6 Seahawks game where he called I believe 46 passes and 15 runs was borderline ******** though. The Redskins game where Cutler threw 4 picks all to the same guy was ********...of Cutler.
I can't stand when people say things like that. The media has no control on the outcome of the game. The players might be aware of what they're saying, but it does not influence how they play. They aren't going to half ass it because Terry Bradshaw, Ron Jaworski, and Woody Paige think they are the favorites.
I don't know what effects it has but it's greater than zero. 90% of the players probably ignore it. Historically there are plenty of cases where you can say it "probably" had an impact but it's not a measurable quantity, ever, in any way. I think what happens is the media jumps all over the Patriots and they get perceived as Goliaths, a lock, and in fans minds they feel like they can't lose. However, there is a hell of a lot of parity, especially in the playoffs where there isn't a single team playing a rookie just to break him in. Thus, when the Patriots lost, it got a ton of attention because in peoples minds it was a massive upset but in reality the teams were very close in talent.

My point is the talking heads will have very little if any effect on the outcome of the game, but it makes me nervous for probably an irrational reason.

And, final note, the talking heads are dumb. Dumb as rocks. Mostly old senile morons that skated through school because of football and then accumulated 12 concussions that never got diagnosed and abused a **** load of painkillers along the way.

TitleTown088
01-17-2011, 07:36 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2010/news/story?id=6031703

Brent picks the pack...

Sportsfan486
01-17-2011, 07:38 PM
Okay, here are my 5 keys to the game.

#1 Special Teams. This is how the Packers can lose the game. If the Bears average start is behind their 40 and they don't get a big return, the Packers will win. There's a very good chance this won't happen, however, which will make the game tough.

#2. Pressure. Whoever brings more pressure to the QB in this game is probably going home the winner. Cutler can have really awful games when he's getting knocked around and while Rodgers is probably better dealing with pressure, it will still make life difficult for him all night long. The Packers have the advantage on paper with a better overall pressure D (Raji, Matthews, Jenkins being the main 3 and I find that to be better, pass-blitz wise, then the Bears.)

#3 Turnovers. Both teams are very playmaking and will get takeaways. Rodgers is one of the safest QBs in the league with the ball, Cutler is one of the least, but we are prone to fumbles which the Bears specialize at creating. That said, the Packers have had tremendous success against Cutler.

#4 Ground game. Both teams are lackluster here but you could give the edge to either team depending on what you value more. If you look at the season of work, Forte and Taylor are superior. If you're looking more recently, Starks and Kuhn are. Either way, it'll be interesting to see if either team tries to establish the running game or go straight to their aerial attacks.

#5. Passing attack. The first thing to mention is that if Rodgers plays like he did last week, the Packers will win. Period. The Bears DBs are physical and they play soft but they can be terrorized on those 15-20 yard throws that Rodgers loves. Cutler is going to try to attack deep, probably against Shields, and get Olsen involved as TEs terrorize us.

BRING. IT. ON.

BloodBrother
01-17-2011, 07:38 PM
Sorry Brent, the fans still don't forgive you nor are they buying what you're saying

GB12
01-17-2011, 07:39 PM
Funny because just a couple weeks ago he said this.Peppers said Favre said, "Go beat the Packers in a couple of weeks.’”

**** off Brett.

EDIT: To clarify that was talking about the final regular season game.

BloodBrother
01-17-2011, 07:40 PM
I was just looking for the quote, GB12. Dude isn't fooling anybody with this act

J-Mike88
01-17-2011, 08:36 PM
Okay, here are my 5 keys to the game.

#1 Special Teams. This is how the Packers can lose the game. If the Bears average start is behind their 40 and they don't get a big return, the Packers will win. There's a very good chance this won't happen, however, which will make the game tough.

#2. Pressure. Whoever brings more pressure to the QB in this game is probably going home the winner. Cutler can have really awful games when he's getting knocked around and while Rodgers is probably better dealing with pressure, it will still make life difficult for him all night long. The Packers have the advantage on paper with a better overall pressure D (Raji, Matthews, Jenkins being the main 3 and I find that to be better, pass-blitz wise, then the Bears.)

#3 Turnovers. Both teams are very playmaking and will get takeaways. Rodgers is one of the safest QBs in the league with the ball, Cutler is one of the least, but we are prone to fumbles which the Bears specialize at creating. That said, the Packers have had tremendous success against Cutler.

#4 Ground game. Both teams are lackluster here but you could give the edge to either team depending on what you value more. If you look at the season of work, Forte and Taylor are superior. If you're looking more recently, Starks and Kuhn are. Either way, it'll be interesting to see if either team tries to establish the running game or go straight to their aerial attacks.

#5. Passing attack. The first thing to mention is that if Rodgers plays like he did last week, the Packers will win. Period. The Bears DBs are physical and they play soft but they can be terrorized on those 15-20 yard throws that Rodgers loves. Cutler is going to try to attack deep, probably against Shields, and get Olsen involved as TEs terrorize us.

BRING. IT. ON.
Well written, but I have to say it's:
#1- Turnovers
#2- Referees "mood" (see week 3)
#3- Special teams Coverage Units
#4- Our OL performance
#5- Crosby if a clutch kick is needed to win it (who here could stand to bank on that? The thought of it even typing this gives me ****** butterflies)

Sportsfan486
01-17-2011, 09:23 PM
#5- Crosby if a clutch kick is needed to win it (who here could stand to bank on that? The thought of it even typing this gives me ****** butterflies)

I'd rather go for it on 4th and 12 from their 25 with 20 seconds left then kick a field goal. Crosby WILL miss if it comes down to that.

J-Mike88
01-17-2011, 11:42 PM
I'd rather go for it on 4th and 12 from their 25 with 20 seconds left then kick a field goal. Crosby WILL miss if it comes down to that.
The thought if it scares me to death. I hate kickers.
Kickers turn guys like Jim Kelly into losers, and Tom Brady into Joe Montana in the eyes of many people.

The more I am seeing and hearing about Soldier Field, the more pissed I am getting. Their field is basically painted mud & sand. It's crap.

I think we're going to need a big day from the RBs Starks or Jackson or Nance. Plus their defense is good. We scored 45 in week 16 and were red hot, but then in week 17 they held us to 10. Just because we scored 48 on Atlanta this week doesn't mean they don't bog us down again a week later.

BloodBrother
01-17-2011, 11:47 PM
Their field is atrocious, has been for years. I'm not worrying about it though because both teams have to deal with it. Bears players have already been vocal about how crappy the surface is, and how it slows them down, to

Pack WR's just need to do a better job of holding onto the damn ball. Can't let the Bears get one of their patented strip fumbles. IF you sense a defender coming near you, put 2 hands on the ball, quit dancing around and just take what was given to you.

Jmohr107
01-18-2011, 09:52 AM
I don't think Earl Bennett played in the Week 17 game, and honestly that might have played a little bit of a role in the Bears' offensive struggles. Bennett is probably their best route runner and having him this week, especially on third down, will provide Cutler with a better option than trying force balls to Rashied Davis or Johnny Knox.

I think the defense will have their hands full with trying to account for Forte, Bennett, Olsen and the two speed guys.

Favre4ever
01-18-2011, 03:42 PM
I don't think Earl Bennett played in the Week 17 game, and honestly that might have played a little bit of a role in the Bears' offensive struggles. Bennett is probably their best route runner and having him this week, especially on third down, will provide Cutler with a better option than trying force balls to Rashied Davis or Johnny Knox.

I think the defense will have their hands full with trying to account for Forte, Bennett, Olsen and the two speed guys.

If the Bears want to win this game, they will have to run the ball. This defense is built to defend the pass; One of the best pass rush in the league along with one of the best secondaries in the league. Not a lot of teams can say that they have 3 pro bowl quality ballhawks (Collins, Tramon and Woodson) on their D and the nickel Shields can make plays also. If Green Bay gets an early lead, Martz will forget the running game pretty quick and make them one dimensional, which is exactly what the Packers want.

Sportsfan486
01-18-2011, 04:07 PM
If Green Bay gets an early lead, Martz will forget the running game pretty quick and make them one dimensional, which is exactly what the Packers want.

ESPECIALLY against Cutler, whom we have absolutely terrorized as a Bear. Cutler's passer rating in 4 games as a Bear against the Packers? 61 with 9 interceptions. His highest being in the low 80s. And that's not including a number of interceptions called back because of borderline, at best, penalties.

J-Mike88
01-18-2011, 04:52 PM
This game is going to be another ugly, grind-it-out slugfest, like the game 3 weeks ago.

The weather, field, and crowd all favor Shicago more than the Packers.
In Atlanta, the weather (none) and field (fast) actually favored us, as Andrew Brandt of the National Football Post pointed out today.

Still, we win if we don't turn the ball over. However, when passes are tipped at the line of scrimmage against Shicago, they seem to magically magnetically find a Bear.

Just like James Jones fumble's along the sideline against Shicago always seem to stop bouncing to the sideline, and then get recovered by a Bear.

Again, the Packers will not blowout this Bears team, and I advise everyone to get their wager in now on Shicago +3.5. Bodog has the Packers favored by 3.5.

Take the 3.5, and hope Crosby kicks a game-winning FG on the final play to win 20-17! In overtime!

How would our pulses be if that all happened! I can't take it anymore!

J-Mike88
01-18-2011, 05:45 PM
Gameday temps are scheduled to be a high of 21 degrees, partly cloudy with a 10 percent chance of snow.
Remember, Shicago isn’t called the Windy City for nothing.

Rodgers 3 career games in Shicago :

2010 (September) – 316 yards, 75.6 completion percentage, 1 touchdown, 1 interception

2009 (December) – 180 yards, 66.7 completion percentage, 0 touchdowns, 0 interceptions

2008 (December) – 260 yards, 61.5 completion percentage, 2 touchdowns, 1 interception

PackerLegend
01-18-2011, 08:50 PM
The games going to be close they always are but are you kidding me. I dont care what the point spread is I just dont like the thought of betting against your team.

J-Mike88
01-19-2011, 06:53 AM
The games going to be close they always are but are you kidding me. I dont care what the point spread is I just dont like the thought of betting against your team.
It's worked so far, 2-for-2 in the playoffs. And I didn't do it last year at AZ.
I feel like I'm taking one for the team.... sure, a little superstitious but I'll gladly do it 2 more times! It's not like I'm betting a grand or more though :O

tjsunstein
01-19-2011, 09:16 AM
If you bet against Green Bay twice this postseason then you're 0 and 2. Personally, I bet on them both times and I'm thinking about laying my winnings on this game as well.

The_Dude
01-19-2011, 10:10 AM
That's too long.

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/6338/sigbears1.jpg

Someone at work forwarded this to me & i thought that you guys would like it.

http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq352/nerickson_photo/179622_491777294715_583824715_6281656_4452636_n2.j pg

As a Vikings fan I have to say that I am really divided on this game. I want to root for the Pack because Rodgers & Mathews are two of my favorite players, but to be honest I want to root against the Packers because I don't want to hear all about it from the douche-bag Packer fans.

I am not calling every Packer fan a d-bag & I'm not trolling, I am just saying that your team has some of the worst fans to deal with out there... especially living on the MN/WI border! :)

BloodBrother
01-19-2011, 11:58 AM
The head ref for the Pack/Bears game on Sunday will be Terry McAulay. Don't know who he is? This was the clown who oversaw the historic flag fest the first time GB/CHI played at Soldier Field

Sportsfan486
01-19-2011, 03:29 PM
As a Vikings fan I have to say that I am really divided on this game. I want to root for the Pack because Rodgers & Mathews are two of my favorite players, but to be honest I want to root against the Packers because I don't want to hear all about it from the douche-bag Packer fans.

I am not calling every Packer fan a d-bag & I'm not trolling, I am just saying that your team has some of the worst fans to deal with out there... especially living on the MN/WI border! :)

You offend one of us, you offend us all. I challenge you to a duel, sir!

PackerLegend
01-19-2011, 03:39 PM
The head ref for the Pack/Bears game on Sunday will be Terry McAulay. Don't know who he is? This was the clown who oversaw the historic flag fest the first time GB/CHI played at Soldier Field

This may be the worst news ever.

tjsunstein
01-19-2011, 03:58 PM
31g0YE61PLQ

J-Mike88
01-19-2011, 04:05 PM
7_KIzbktgJk

drowe
01-20-2011, 04:22 PM
I don't care who the ref is. The Packers deserved every penalty they got in that game. They played sloppy as hell.

J-Mike88
01-21-2011, 08:54 AM
And the Bears deserved one or two on the Hester PR.

Now, what's the latest weather forecast up there for Sunday?
Local forecasts seem to be more accurate than when I have checked the weatherchannel.com site. Who's up there?

How cold, and windy will it be?

The great piece of news that came about this morning is on Mike & Mike, Greeny took the Bears!

princefielder28
01-21-2011, 09:03 AM
It still looks like it's gonna be about 20 degrees out there with 10 mph winds...it'll feel like a huge warm up compared to what it feels like outside right now...-12 in Green Bay right, -5 in Chicago

J-Mike88
01-21-2011, 12:24 PM
Yeah, I heard it's dangerously cold up there right now..... wicked way below zero.

That's the reason I moved south right there....

I'm so damn nervous for this game.... as I get older, I seem to get more nervous. So much so, I barely can watch it live now.... tempted to puzzy out and just wait til 5:30 and find out if we won, then watch it with pure joy knowing we won.... or never watching it and getting heartbreak if we lost.

I care too much and want too badly for Driver, Rodgers, and Woodson specifically to get a ring!!!!

drowe
01-21-2011, 01:21 PM
Yeah, I heard it's dangerously cold up there right now..... wicked way below zero.

That's the reason I moved south right there....

I'm so damn nervous for this game.... as I get older, I seem to get more nervous. So much so, I barely can watch it live now.... tempted to puzzy out and just wait til 5:30 and find out if we won, then watch it with pure joy knowing we won.... or never watching it and getting heartbreak if we lost.

I care too much and want too badly for Driver, Rodgers, and Woodson specifically to get a ring!!!!

As a true fan, i would never NOT watch a game due to nerves. But, I'm with ya. Life would be a lot easier if I could just know the result beforehand. It's going to be an unbelievably nerve-wrenching 3 hours.

And there will be no in between.

I'll either be euphoric and want to eat, live and breathe football for the next 2 weeks knowing my team and my city will be at the center of the sports world.

Or...I'll be depressed and want to avoid anything sports related for 2 weeks because it'll just piss me off knowing it could've been...

about 52 hours...we'll know.

J-Mike88
01-21-2011, 01:48 PM
I just get more nervous than ever.... is it age? Just loving the team too much?
Soft?

That's part of the reason why I have taken out "Packer Insurance" so far this playoff season. I put a little money on Philly, and Atlanta. Now I am increasing my stake this week, on the Bears, because our emotional stakes are bigger.

NOW, EVERYONE, CHECK THIS OUT: Does this fire you up?
T6XG9MQAeIE

drowe
01-21-2011, 01:53 PM
I just get more nervous than ever.... is it age? Just loving the team too much?
Soft?

That's part of the reason why I have taken out "Packer Insurance" so far this playoff season. I put a little money on Philly, and Atlanta. Now I am increasing my stake this week, on the Bears, because our emotional stakes are bigger.

Combo of a lot of things.

I was monsterously nervous for the NFCCG in 2007, but, I was also very confident.

This time, it's not a team I have no opinion about..it's the Bears.

Otherwise, no game in the past 15 years comes close to the magnitude of this one and the game in 2007

umphrey
01-21-2011, 03:33 PM
So many thoughts, so psyched for this game, I'll try not to retread any information you've been hearing the past week:

This game needs a name. I'm calling it game 182, the 182nd time the 2 teams have played. Hopefully it will stick, or earn a new happy nickname after Sunday.

This game is massively relevant when it comes to Packers history. Soak it in. Don't miss a damn play.
Here's where I'd rank it all time, being born in 1988:
1. Super Bowl I
2. Ice Bowl
3. Super Bowl XXXI
4. Game 182

That makes it very very close to the biggest Packer game I've seen in my life, so far. It is very close to Super Bowl XXXI.

The field conditions are supposed to be crap. I believe this benefits the Bears in most facets of the game. Slippery field should give an advantage to down lineman over linebackers (4-3 vs 3-4) although I believe the #1 and #2 DPOY candidates (CM3 and Peppers) are going to have a hard time getting around the edge. I have also seen our DBs slipping around a lot, and I'm afraid of the big play there. The Bears defense is built where a DB can fall down and there is still help to make a tackle. We need long, mistake free drives and the field conditions work against us there. Special teams, ugh, the chances of Devin Hester returning one are way too high for my liking.

Most important Packer: BJ Raji. Getting to Cutler is key, as is stopping the inside run game. Force them to run outside and make Forte try to cut up field with linebackers going at him on a straight path. Also, he needs to collapse the pocket and command double teams. The edge rushers will struggle so he needs to either get pressure or open up lanes for middle blitzes.

Same ref crew that gave us 18 penalties. Good or bad? It's a known talking point now and a nationally televised game. I am OK with this situation for a few reasons. We deserved probably 15 of those penalties, for one. I think it's most likely that the refs either strive to call a fair game or even let a few calls go our way to prove a point to the nation that they aren't Packer haters.

We are unquestionably the more talented team in this match up. Offensively, what Bear would start for the Packers? Matt Forte and Greg Olsen are the only ones who would get reps. Defensively, the comparison isn't as cut and dry, but we were better statistically, better pass rush, better secondary (by a lot), too hard to compare the front 7.
Of course, none of that matters come Sunday. All that matters is who shows up and plays with the most heart, the most efficiency, doesn't screw up, and leaves it all on the field. It's going to be a brawl.

In our cornerback group, what impact are we still seeing from 2006-08 where Woodson and Harris were our starters? During those years, it was clear those two worked on the same level and set and incredibly high standard for themselves and others. I believe that standard, that competitive mindset, the drive to get better and not be the one to give up the big play is a big part of what made Tramon Williams and is now getting passed on to Sam Shields.
Two instances come to mind. The Jets game, Woodson had an INT that he just took the ball away from the Jets receiver. Tramon did the same thing maybe 10 minutes football time later. It looked like teacher and student. The other, during the Eagles game Vick threw a good ball on a vert route to Maclin or Jackson (I think DJax) and Shields was all alone on him. During the play, it looked like Jackson went up and had his hands on it and just didn't hold on. Slow motion showed Shields was with him step for step, went up with him and had his arm right between the receivers arms and was in position to rip it out. Shields actually had a better chance at an interception than the receiver catching the ball.

That's all for now. This game could not be of more importance and I can't stop thinking about it, so I'll probably have more later.

drowe
01-21-2011, 03:43 PM
My Key player--Brian Bulaga. He got lined up with Peppers a lot in the last meeting. If he can hold his own, it's a huge win for the Pack as Peppers is the biggest matchup problem we have with the Bears.

And, you're right. This game does need a name. I'm at a loss. guess it'll have to be decided after the game. Hopefully it's not 'flag fest 2'.

Not sure where it ranks as far as monumental games. Since I've been a fan, I've watched the Packers in 4 NFC Championship games (this will be 5) and 2 Superbowls. By the pre-game hype, I honestly think the 2007 CG was bigger. It was at home, possibly Favre's last year, the Packers were awesome that year, and favored considerably. This year, we're a 10-6 team playing on the road. But, if we win, this game jumps up considerably. probably the biggest non superbowl win since the ice bowl....scratch that...DEFINITELY the biggest non superbowl win since the ice bowl.

PackerLegend
01-21-2011, 04:09 PM
I get so nervous during the games especially right away. It was a relief last week after we hit our stride knowing we pretty much had it locked up early.

Sportsfan486
01-21-2011, 04:21 PM

And miss out on the absolute thrill of watching us live if we win? Nah. You need to take the risk. Not like you're going to be less bummed hearing that we lost from the internet.

GB12
01-21-2011, 04:24 PM
Why the hell would you want to know the score before watching the game? That takes all the fun out of it.

Boston
01-21-2011, 07:03 PM
Yeah that thrill is pretty much the reason I watch football. On that note, I'm really nervous for this game, I always hate playing the Bears because it never seems to go our way, no matter what happens these games are always close. I would love to go out there and just blow them away, as unlikely as that is, but it would probably be one of the greatest feelings as a Packer fan. Knock the Bears out of the playoffs in the biggest game of the rivalry and advance to the Super Bowl with one win...it would be amazing.

Favre4ever
01-21-2011, 08:19 PM
Several things:

The playoffs and the regular season showed that we don't get burn twice

1) Vick ran on us the first game so Capers made sure it wouldnt happen again
2) Micheal Turner stomped on us in the regular season, they made sure he wouldnt be a factor by taking the lead
3) Hester hurt us the first game, week 17 we learned from it and he didnt hurt us
4) I keep reading that the Bears have an advantage because of the field condition and cold. I don't get it...Did we become the Vikings or something? As far as I know we don't play in a Dome and its actually colder in Green Bay. This team is used to these conditions and now we have a running game. I hope they drop in coverage, Starks should have a big game.

J-Mike88
01-21-2011, 10:04 PM
Why the hell would you want to know the score before watching the game? That takes all the fun out of it.
On the 50% chance that we lost, that's why. Then I wouldn't watch the game and see Driver and Rodger's heart broken out there, which breaks mine.
I don't want to see us lose. If we lose, I don't want to see it.

.... but on the flip side, watching a win live is the way to go of course....if I had a group of 100 Packer fans down here it would be more fun. More fun in cheers, somewhat therapeutic in bad times.

As bad as I wanted to get to the Super Bowl 3 years ago, this is more because of the extra heartbreak on us and Driver and Woodson, and because I respect Rodgers so much more than Farve.

TitleTown088
01-21-2011, 10:46 PM
no offense man but that's dumb. You watch the game for entertainment. If you get that worked up over a football game, to the point where you can't watch it and enjoy it, you need to reexamine your priorities.

With a win Sunday, Aaron Rodgers can win as many road playofff games as Brett Favre did in his career.

Interesting.

TitleTown088
01-21-2011, 10:52 PM
I'll either be euphoric and want to eat, live and breathe football for the next 2 weeks knowing my team and my city will be at the center of the sports world.

I'm not so sure that is a good thing- just in the NFC championship coverage I've read/heard some really stupid things said about the Packers, good and bad. I'd probably ignore a lot of the coverage to tell you the truth.

Sportsfan486
01-21-2011, 11:03 PM
no offense man but that's dumb. You watch the game for entertainment. If you get that worked up over a football game, to the point where you can't watch it and enjoy it, you need to reexamine your priorities.

Interesting.

Apparently the record for road playoff wins, CAREER, is like 3 or 4. Seriously. They said on ESPN that Sanchez had tied the career road playoff win record.

It seems insane.

J-Mike88
01-22-2011, 09:05 AM
Well here's how I can explain it.
There are some professional athletes who's mom or dad sometimes do not watch their games because they are just too nervous. Most do obviously, but some don't. Some cannot..... I've just had my heart broken by this team too many times, scars.

From Denver in the Super Bowl, San Fran in the playoffs the next year when the refs screwed us on Rice's fumble and then TO somehow scored, to the embarrassment in St Louis, to the home losses to Atlanta, to the terrible Culpepper-led Vikings in Green Bay, to the horrific loss in Philly, the choke job 1 play away from the Super Bowl that I had tickets to against the Giants, to last year in Arizona when we all expected to win.... it builds up a lot of scar tissue. The most painful parts of all of those were watching it unfold live!

Had I waited 3 hours and just heard about the losses, and not watched it, I don't think it would have lasted this long, the heartbreaks!
Is that comprehendable for you?

I think it makes perfect sense, but again, on the flip side, if we win, I miss out on the live action, the historical highs!

I'm pretty sure I will watch it live but am probably going to go with my few family members to a local sportsbar in Dallas that supposedly is mostly a Packer bar. Need to be with a huge group of fellow cheeseheads!

J-Mike88
01-22-2011, 09:10 AM
Aaron Rodgers in the red zone during the playoffs: 12-of-12, 102 yards, 6 TD

drowe
01-22-2011, 09:21 AM
tomorrow.

so nervous. might have to try to make this game a social situation to take the edge off.

jackalope
01-22-2011, 11:10 AM
Last year's Arizona game was one of the most exciting games I've ever seen. I would have been pissed if I'd missed it live.

J-Mike88
01-22-2011, 04:24 PM
tomorrow.

so nervous. might have to try to make this game a social situation to take the edge off.
Thats what I'm talking about.
I found a sportsbar here in the DWF area that's 100% Packers.... perfect.
Except they say to get there by 10 am tomorrow..... and it's smoke-filled.
I can put up with the smoke-filled part with fellow Packer fans, but damn, I gotta sit there for over 4 hours before the game starts?

WTH.....

drowe
01-22-2011, 08:54 PM
Thats what I'm talking about.
I found a sportsbar here in the DWF area that's 100% Packers.... perfect.
Except they say to get there by 10 am tomorrow..... and it's smoke-filled.
I can put up with the smoke-filled part with fellow Packer fans, but damn, I gotta sit there for over 4 hours before the game starts?

WTH.....

fun. so, you'll be drunk by noon. so the texans how we do it in wisconsin.

it'll just be me and fam tomorrow. mrs. drowe doesn't want to have to leave the room to nurse our 3-month old because she doesn't want to miss a second of the game. took 10+ years, but i found a downside to being married to a die-hard packer fan and football lover.

BloodBrother
01-22-2011, 09:28 PM
This video is pumping me up for the game

PqEvAa3Y0OM

princefielder28
01-23-2011, 09:44 AM
GAMEDAY!!!!

The keys for today are special teams and field position...they have a decent sized advantage with special teams and we just need to make sure that our units aren't a problem, doesn't mean they necessarily need to be a big positive though...

drowe
01-23-2011, 11:01 AM
Good Morning!

3 hours.

Get it done guys.

PackerLegend
01-23-2011, 11:19 AM
Cant wait any longer!

jackalope
01-23-2011, 01:59 PM
28-17 Packers

Good god am I nervous.

prock
01-23-2011, 02:02 PM
I hate this game so much. I am cheering for a bomb to hit the stadium.

drowe
01-23-2011, 02:52 PM
**** is getting real.

drowe
01-23-2011, 02:53 PM
can't believe our slacker QB doesn't have a TD pass yet.

Sportsfan486
01-23-2011, 03:16 PM
can't believe our slacker QB doesn't have a TD pass yet.

Put Flynn in, we need to let the beast out of the cage.

Sportsfan486
01-23-2011, 03:24 PM
Chicago always gets bounces here. Good job Shields. I'll take 14-0.

Clearly an interception, let's get to half.

TimmG6376
01-23-2011, 03:31 PM
Not out of the woods yet, but so far so good. Cannot allow a return coming out of the half. I'll take the Packer D vs Bears offense all day. They cannot let the Bears ST get them back into the game.

The conditions have affected FG range which to this point has actually helped the Pack.

BloodBrother
01-23-2011, 03:32 PM
Pack have left some points on the board in that first half. Want to see them finish better in the 2nd half

Oh, and Sam Shields having himself a game with a Sack and an INT

Sportsfan486
01-23-2011, 03:35 PM
Rodgers needs to smack his WRs around in the locker room, they're not really going after ball. Granted, Rodgers throws have been a bit off but that's what happens in the cold at Soldier. Receivers need to step it up.

Good play by Briggs on that 3rd down. Didn't love the call, Starks upright style makes him a big target on short down calls, but he earned a chance with the TD.

The Cutler turnover fest has begun. Let's go for 4 more.

TimmG6376
01-23-2011, 03:35 PM
Pack have left some points on the board in that first half. Want to see them finish better in the 2nd half

Oh, and Sam Shields having himself a game with a Sack and an INT

Yeah I was thinking about that too. Had two chances with excellent field position and got nothing.

Masthay is having another good game, too.

BloodBrother
01-23-2011, 03:37 PM
I know hindsight is 20/20, but I did not want a run on that 3rd and 1. I know Starks is doing well, but their strength is and always has been the pass game. Bears stacked the box, would of PA it and get the 1st

want to see the D come out and force another turnover

TimmG6376
01-23-2011, 03:38 PM
Any alternative halftime options? Could I care less about listening to an Idol winner?

Sportsfan486
01-23-2011, 03:41 PM
I know hindsight is 20/20, but I did not want a run on that 3rd and 1. I know Starks is doing well, but their strength is and always has been the pass game. Bears stacked the box, would of PA it and get the 1st

want to see the D come out and force another turnover

I would have LOVED to see us pass it out of the wishbone. Roll Kuhn away from the play and have a little toss to the left.

TimmG6376
01-23-2011, 03:54 PM
NOOOO! Just throw it away!!!!

Sportsfan486
01-23-2011, 03:57 PM
Come on Rodgers, that was a Favre throw. Field goal is as good as a TD there. Argh.

TimmG6376
01-23-2011, 04:01 PM
Come on Rodgers, that was a Favre throw. Field goal is as good as a TD there. Argh.

Yeah that was disappointing. A chip shot FG makes it a three score game and cranks up the pressure on the Bears offense.

Sportsfan486
01-23-2011, 04:02 PM
Yeah that was disappointing. A chip shot FG makes it a three score game and cranks up the pressure on the Bears offense.

Not a chance in hell Collins can bring them back from 3 scores. Rodgers, make up for it with a TD here please.

Sportsfan486
01-23-2011, 04:10 PM
Urlacher so good with adjustments. Rodgers keeps getting fooled back there.

TimmG6376
01-23-2011, 04:11 PM
Gotta believe an INT is coming from Collins.

TimmG6376
01-23-2011, 04:13 PM
Holy **** Brett Swain just made a huge play.

TimmG6376
01-23-2011, 04:18 PM
McCarthy seems to be shelling up as a playcaller. I know they have Collins at QB but come on.

drowe
01-23-2011, 04:23 PM
1 more quarter.

Sportsfan486
01-23-2011, 04:24 PM
McCarthy seems to be shelling up as a playcaller. I know they have Collins at QB but come on.

Nah, the weather is affecting Rodgers. They have a 3rd string QB in and we're pitching a shutout. Run the clock. Don't turnover, don't incomplete.

BloodBrother
01-23-2011, 04:24 PM
The D is putting this game on their back. Offense has really stalled this half

I want one more TD

TimmG6376
01-23-2011, 04:28 PM
1 more quarter.

I'd feel a lot better if they added at least FG to this lead. Even though they've been solid so far I don't trust the special teams matchup.

Sportsfan486
01-23-2011, 04:28 PM
Come On. Come ******* On.

Sportsfan486
01-23-2011, 04:30 PM
Okay. Rodgers, don't pull a Favre and self destruct. Come out and do this ****

BloodBrother
01-23-2011, 04:30 PM
Yep. Letting them hang in the game would come back to bite them. Ridiculous

Offense needs to get their asses in gear and SCORE

TimmG6376
01-23-2011, 04:32 PM
Ok now eat the clock and get some points

jsa230
01-23-2011, 04:39 PM
cutler doesnt have a knee injury, hes on his period.

Peppers hit on rodgers was brutal . . glad hes ok.

FUUCK right through quarless' hands . .

man . . st is coming through for a change.

TimmG6376
01-23-2011, 04:42 PM
3rd and long. Young QB. Bring something exotic here.

TimmG6376
01-23-2011, 04:48 PM
If he trusts his D against an inexperienced QB why not be more on the attack offensively?

Sportsfan486
01-23-2011, 04:49 PM
****! Come On!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sportsfan486
01-23-2011, 04:52 PM
raahJRFJEAAIIRJERRRRAJI

RAJIRAJRIAJSIRJSJAJAJRIIAIAIAI!!

******* NSUP[ER BOWL!!!

TimmG6376
01-23-2011, 04:52 PM
Oh my ****** ***** *******!!!!! That was amazing!!!!!!

BloodBrother
01-23-2011, 04:54 PM
The Freezer

Sportsfan486
01-23-2011, 04:58 PM
Are you ******* kidding me?!

Nick Collins just covered OUT OF BOUNDS.

TimmG6376
01-23-2011, 05:02 PM
Is Rodgers Ok. He looks very indecisive

TimmG6376
01-23-2011, 05:03 PM
Capers has to show this young QB what is up

TimmG6376
01-23-2011, 05:07 PM
I don't know if Capers is being too passive or if Hanie is just that much better than both Cutler and Collins.

TimmG6376
01-23-2011, 05:14 PM
Sam Shields for MVP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

jackalope
01-23-2011, 05:17 PM
Well that was a lot closer than it should have been. Oh well, we're in the Super Bowl.

BloodBrother
01-23-2011, 05:19 PM
A lot clsoer than it should have been, but this is what happens when the Pack play the Bears. Bears D is legit, they dominated in the 2nd half...but the Packers D made more big plays

I'm so stoked right now

GB12
01-23-2011, 05:22 PM
Woooooooooooooooooooooooo!

GB12
01-23-2011, 05:24 PM
Sam Shields for MVP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
All he had to do was knock it down. He's dumb for not going down right away once he did catch it too.

I think Greg Jennings is clearly the MVP of this game.

BloodBrother
01-23-2011, 05:27 PM
B.J. Raji was pretty big

so was Masthay

jackalope
01-23-2011, 05:28 PM
Masthay certainly showed up as well.

TimmG6376
Jennings had a good game. Shields had two INTs that basically took points away from the Bears though.

Gay Ork Wang
good game, wouldve been better if the staff wasnt ******** and had Hanie over Collins

TimmG6376
01-23-2011, 05:30 PM
Jennings had a good game. Shields had two INTs that basically took points away from the Bears though.

And a sack. Almost forgot about that.

GB12
01-23-2011, 05:31 PM

One. Like I said, the last play only had to fall incomplete. Him intercepting it changed nothing.

Jennings put the team on his back doh.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs014.snc6/166420_10150369892260790_811810789_16824382_103353 9_n.jpg

BloodBrother
01-23-2011, 05:40 PM
lol I remember that youtube video

cvv84
01-23-2011, 05:51 PM
What a fun game to watch. My chest was beating like crazy during the 2nd half.

We got a little over conservitive in the 2nd half but our defense and Masthay were outstanding.

Sam Shields with 2 HUGE INTs! Nice to see him developing into a starting calibur CB but even more so I'm happy for guys like Woodson, Driver, and Clifton to get the opportunity to reach the Superbowl late in their careers.

Hats off to the Bears too, thats why I respect them so much as our rival, they never lie down and never quit until the last whistle.

BloodBrother
01-23-2011, 05:54 PM
I want a gif of Cutler casually riding the stationary bike on the sidelines. That made me laugh so hard

TimmG6376
01-23-2011, 06:01 PM
from twitter:

@MikeAndMike
Mike & Mike
Cutler seems to struggle with adversity, physically and maybe more Importantly mentally

My initial thought was "is he really hurt or looking for a way out?"

I'm sure he had something going on with his knee. How serious? We'll have to wait until tomorrow to find out, but this game only added to the evidence that Cutler crumbles under pressure.

hoekd0250
01-23-2011, 06:03 PM
i want one of cutler checking his pants to see if he got is period lol

drowe
01-23-2011, 06:06 PM
wai wai wait...i got one..

2010 NFC Champions!!!!!

hint: It's not the Bears.

cvv84
01-23-2011, 06:07 PM
My initial thought was "is he really hurt or looking for a way out?"

I'm sure he had something going on with his knee. How serious? We'll have to wait until tomorrow to find out, but this game only added to the evidence that Cutler crumbles under pressure.

I was thinking that too. He didn't look hurt and if he was it didn't look serious. I guess I don't really give 2 shits though seeing he hurt the Bears and his lack of toughness has to but questions into his teammates heads.

i want one of cutler checking his pants to see if he got is period lol

lol!

TimmG6376
01-23-2011, 06:08 PM

2010 NFC Champions!!!!!

2010 NFC Champions > 2010 NFC North Champions

Canadian_draft_fan
01-23-2011, 06:10 PM
Congrats to the Pack. If the Redskins can't win it I will always support the Pack. Please, win the SB in 2 weeks and at least give me some joy this season.

TitleTown088
01-23-2011, 07:34 PM

2010 NFC Champions!!!!!

Very nice. Beerbaron should appreciate that one.

PackerLegend
01-23-2011, 09:19 PM
**** Yes Superbowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time 2 Bring Lombardi Home!

bigboiajhawk
01-23-2011, 11:57 PM
GO PACK GO

Ah yes, pretty sure this is one of the best days I have ever had as a Packer Fan.

On to Dallas and a DOME.

MVP's

1) BJ Raji - Without him the game could very well have been tied

2) Sam Shields - What a kid, can't say enough about him.

3) Tim Masthay - Devin Hester who

4) Jarrett Bush - Should never play defense but gotta love him on special teams

5) Greg Jennings - Stellar Performance

umphrey
01-24-2011, 02:57 AM
Sunday was so awesome. I am basking in the Packers glory and will be soaking it in for the next 2 weeks plus.

The game went pretty much exactly how I expected except for 1 thing. When Todd Collins came in I thought a shut out was possible but they actually brought it down to the wire with Hanie.

I have to give myself a little pat on the back for calling BJ Raji the key player in the game. I wish I had called an interception but I think I hit the nail on the head regardless thanks to the 60 great minutes he played.

J-Mike88
01-25-2011, 09:31 AM
Jay Cutler = Vagina?
Wait, I thought everybody loved Vagina's though....

RDpYPKfYQHI&feature=related