PDA

View Full Version : Senior Bowl?

87Canes
01-18-2011, 12:51 AM
Is anyone from here going to the Senior Bowl? I'm debating on going since I live in Missouri. It's definitely worth it because this Senior Bowl is actually stocked with talent but the drive, flight or train ride seems to be a pain.

Any experiences you all can share?

49erNation85
01-18-2011, 01:02 AM
Dude I would freaking go if you have the chance .Don't miss out man.Then stream us live event practices ha jK Lol .

Scott Wright
01-18-2011, 01:08 AM
This guy will be there, as usual! :o)

In all seriousness, I can't recommend the Senior Bowl enough for serious draftniks.

MI_Buckeye
01-18-2011, 10:39 AM
Yeah, the only problem is the most important stuff happens during the week. I definitely hope to be using vacation time in the next couple years to go down.

Also,Scott I have been to Mobile a few times. What are your impressions of the city?

onejayhawk
01-18-2011, 04:10 PM
This guy will be there, as usual! :o)

In all seriousness, I can't recommend the Senior Bowl enough for serious draftniks.

Which of your fellows do you most look forward to meeting? In adddition to the owner of this site, I have a serious mancrush on on the Goose, Rick Gosselin.

J

87Canes
01-18-2011, 07:16 PM
Most of my buds are like, Why go to the Senior Bowl? I'm like this is heaven for aspiring NFL scouts to be or GMs to be. That's me!!! I definitely am looking to go starting tnext Wednesday and staying until Sunday morning. Hopefully I can make it and some of us draftniks can meet up and discuss what we've seen.