PDA

View Full Version : Unnamed lions player about to be arrested

detroit4life
01-19-2011, 10:51 AM
http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/2011/01/no_timetable_set_on_request_fo.html

hope this is a non issue...

Prowler
01-19-2011, 06:10 PM
hopefully it was julian peterson

Scotty D
01-20-2011, 01:38 AM
I can't believe the name hasn't leaked out yet. I really want to know who it is.

trkaline
01-20-2011, 02:11 AM
It was CJ! Tears will flow in Motor City! Bwaahahahahahahah!

BRAVEHEART
01-20-2011, 03:13 AM
Anbody find this name hilarious "Det. Jamie Grabowski".

styles44
01-22-2011, 01:12 AM
I live in Plymouth and this one is an easy call for me.

It's Dominic Raiola.

While I don't have any evidence to back this up (a friend who knows the owner of the bar in question did say it was him) Dom frequents the area and is usually in full-on D-Bag mode. The way he acts in interviews and his behavior towards fans isn't an act, that's the way he is. Even if there was no sexual assault it wouldn't surprise me if he made a pass at a girl, got rejected, and said something disrespectful that prompted the girl to press false charges.

The fact that the name hasn't been leaked yet is amazing, however it was a private party so I'm sure most of the people there would want to keep the situation quiet (whether the situation was serious or even happened at all).

This is of course is pure speculation and I am not claiming to be right, just a very well educated guess.

gpngc
01-22-2011, 03:07 AM
If it's not somehow Tim Toone I will eat my hat.

SINCE1978
01-24-2011, 05:51 AM
If it's not somehow Tim Toone I will eat my hat.

I don't get it? Toone seems to be a stand up guy ...

If it is indeed Raiola, he has proven time & again with off the field (locker room, sideline etc) incidents that he is a "D-bag" (agreeing with Styles) I am pretty sure in 09 Detroit signed him to 4 more years? Ugh ... I am not a fan. With his skills diminishing in his now 11th season I would look to pluck a younger, bigger C in this years or next years draft. (Kris O'Dowd, USC anyone in rd 3?)

Fred Savage
01-24-2011, 10:51 AM
I don't get it? Toone seems to be a stand up guy ...

If it is indeed Raiola, he has proven time & again with off the field (locker room, sideline etc) incidents that he is a "D-bag" (agreeing with Styles) I am pretty sure in 09 Detroit signed him to 4 more years? Ugh ... I am not a fan. With his skills diminishing in his now 11th season I would look to pluck a younger, bigger C in this years or next years draft. (Kris O'Dowd, USC anyone in rd 3?)

Agreed, I have been calling for his head for years. I think he is a jerk-off personaly and on the field. I also agreed with the speculation that he is the unnamed player. My boss knows him through a friend and has heard he is the biggest womanizer/d-bag in the world.

tblain1
02-08-2011, 02:52 PM
Still nothing? Its been three weeks since this news broke right?

noondog
02-08-2011, 03:20 PM
There's some mysterious news conference with Lewand and Schwartz tonight at 7. Maybe it's to announce what happened?

Scotty D
02-08-2011, 04:33 PM
I think the last I heard is that this has been swept under the rug and no charges will be filed.