PDA

View Full Version : NCAA Investiagion: Can YOU Stay Out Of Trouble?

diabsoule
01-19-2011, 03:43 PM
http://reesenews.org/2010/12/16/staying-in-bounds/7929/

A little fun and informative of NCAA rules at the same time. I had to sit out one game while the NCAA investigated.

CJSchneider
01-19-2011, 09:24 PM
CJ, Congratulations! You walked the straight and narrow, NCAA-style. Combine that compliance with your talents, and you’re a first-round draft pick in the NFL. Nicely done.

Matthew Jones
01-19-2011, 09:38 PM
MJ, Congratulations! You walked the straight and narrow, NCAA-style. Combine that compliance with your talents, and you’re a first-round draft pick in the NFL. Nicely done.

niel89
01-19-2011, 10:03 PM
That was harder than I thought. I thought it was going to be pretty obvious but some of those were in between and I honestly thought I was going to get in trouble for some of that. They should make all NCAA athletes do something like that.

Congratulations! You walked the straight and narrow, NCAA-style. Combine that compliance with your talents, and you’re a first-round draft pick in the NFL. Nicely done.

descendency
01-20-2011, 01:01 AM
It's pretty obvious what you can and can't do if you ask yourself a basic question:

"Am I getting this because I am a football player at X university?" If the answer is yes, you can't do it.

I'll admit it's a little grey in some spots, but most of the rules are not out to suspend you for a year and I seriously doubt anyone would actually suspend you for a game for those violations. Furthermore, if you were a student athlete, you would have been coached on most of those rules.

ncst8fan83
01-20-2011, 07:57 AM
Marvin, The temptations proved irresistible. Hope it was fun while it lasted, because you’re no longer eligible to play college football.

diabsoule
01-20-2011, 10:43 AM
coach flake is a douchebag.

My favorite was Professor Thurston Howell