18. Chargers- LB/DE Akeem Ayers, UCLA
19. NY Giants- RB Mark Ingram, Alabama
20. Bucs- DE Adrian Clayborn, Iowa
21. Chiefs- WR Jonathan Baldwin, Pitt
22. Colts- OT Gabe Carimi, Wisconsin
23. Eagles- OT Tyron Smith, USC
24. Saints- DE JJ Watt, Wisconsin
25. Seahawks- QB Ryan Mallett, Arkansas
26. Ravens- CB Brandon Harris, Miami FL.
27. Falcons- G/T Marcus Cannon, TCU
28. Patriots- DE/DT Allen Bailey, Miami FL.
29. NY Jets- DT Phil Taylor, Baylor
30. Bears- OT Derrick Sherrod, Miss St.
31. Steelers- G Mike Pouncey, Florida
32. Packers- OT Anthony Castonzo, Bost Coll.
Rd 2
33. Patriots (f/ Car)- G Stefen Wisniewski, Penn St.
34. Broncos- DT Stephen Paea, Oregon St.
35. Bills- TE Kyle Rudolph, Notre Dame
36. Bengals- RB Mikel Leshoure, Illinois
37. Cards- OT Jason Pinkston, Pitt
38. Browns- LB Justin Houston, Georgia
39. 49ers- CB Aaron Williams, Texas
40. Titans- CB Jimmy Smith, Colorado
41. Cowboys- OT DeMarcus Love, Arkansas
42. Redskins- WR Leonard Hankerson, Miami FL.
43. Texans- DT Corey Liuget, Illinois
44. Vikings- SS DeAndre Mcdaniel, Clemson
45. Lions- LB/DE Jeremy Beal, Oklahoma
46. Rams- LB Bruce Carter, North Carolina
47. Broncos (f/Miami) TE DJ Williams, Arkansas
48. Jaguars- QB Christian Ponder, Florida St.
49. Raiders- G Rodney Hudston, Florida St.
50. Chargers- WR Jerell Jernigan, Troy
51. NY Giants- DT Drake Nevis, LSU
52. Bucs- DE Jabaal Sheard, Pitt
53. Chiefs- C Kristofer O'Dowd, USC
54. Colts- SS Ahmad Black, Florida
55. Eagles- DT Marvin Austin, North Carolina
56. Saints- LB Martez Wilson, Illinois
57. Seahawks- CB Brandon Burton, Utah
58. Ravens- FS Rahim Moore, UCLA
59. Falcons- WR Torrey Smith, Maryland
60. Patriots- LB Greg Jones, Michigan St.
61. Chargers (f/Jets)- DT Jerell Powe, Ole Miss
62. Bears- DT Muhammad Wilkerson, Temple
63. Steelers- WR Titus Young, Boise St.
64. Packers- OT James Carpenter, Alabama

Best player avaialbe imo: CB Curtis Brown, Texas

Pat Sims 90
01-24-2011, 01:56 AM
Hell No to Ryan Mallet he is basically like Palmer right now makes terriable decisons and has no mobility in the Pocket. I would rather them use Dan Levour or Jordan Palmer to Mallet

Gabbert in the 1st
RB or OL in the 2nd

proshoota25
01-24-2011, 02:30 AM
aight buddy we got some 'splainin to do. Yes, the Patriots need an OT. They do not need two, however. I think Carimi is much more likely to be picked by us than Sherrod. We do need OL help in the form of a G and/or C. Also, we believe the Patriots will want to get a stud DE in this draft as well. Our ILB position is completely stocked, and we do not need to add to the group of Mayo, Spikes, Guyton, and Fletcher. OLB is a huge need for us, and Beal is great value at the end of the seconf for the Pats, so nice job on that.

Based on how your board fell, I think this is a much more realistic Patriots draft:

1. Mark Ingram, RB (This is the worst case scenario, a lot of our guys that we had targeted were already taken. Take BPA in this situation)
1. Nate Solder OT/Gabe Carimi OT
2. Justin Houston OLB/ M.Wilkerson DE/ M.Pouncey G
2. Jeremy Beal OLB/ O'Dowd C/ Ijalana OL/ Hankerson WR

I know this may be confusing, but those are a few suggestions of guys we could target at this picks based on the way your draft played out

vidae
01-24-2011, 03:42 AM
Solid two KC picks.

Go_Eagles77
01-24-2011, 07:57 AM
Solid 1st for the eagles, though I'd prefer Carimi, just think he's a better fit right now. Not crazy about Black in the 2nd, I'm high on him, but I think we have a very similar player and future starter in Kurt Coleman already on the team, so I don't think S needs to be addressed that early. I noticed you don't have Brandon Burton in your 1st 2 rounds, he would be my #1 choice for the pick if we don't address CB in the 1st.

Legacy
01-24-2011, 08:25 AM
TE and RB are not needs for the Buccaneers.

Defensive end, inside and outside linebacker, offensive guard, a right tackle and cornerback depth are all more pressing needs.

TimmG6376
01-24-2011, 09:21 AM
First of all the Packers are picking way too high! ;) JK

31. Packers- CB Brandon Harris, Miami FL.

It will be interesting to see what happens in the first round. Shields has really come along this season. After another offseason he will be even better. Lee and Underwood have disappointed so there is a need for depth there but not sure TT will spend a 1st rounder to get it. The problem is it doesn't appear that the value will be there at OT which is probably the #1 need.

63. Packers- OLB Mason Foster, Washington

Nice intangibles and production. He may be out of our reach after the Senior Bowl. Word is they are really liking Walden. What Greene has been able to do with him in-season makes me think he can be even better with a full offseason of instruction.

Verloren
01-24-2011, 09:35 AM
Only way I see the Niners taking a SS in the 2nd would be if the coaches decide that Mays would be moving to LB and Goldson/Smith don't return. Too many other needs to fill than to have the luxury of McDaniel.

K Train
01-24-2011, 10:30 AM
if the steelers take a guard it better be pouncey, other than that id want aaron williams there

NGSeiler
01-24-2011, 10:36 AM
I'd be on board for that Rams draft.

ChicagoBearsVet23
01-24-2011, 10:42 AM
For the Bears, Harris in the 1st and Wilkerson in the 2nd.

T-RICH49
01-24-2011, 11:29 AM
good KC picks

thebow305
01-24-2011, 11:33 AM
Perfect Phins pick!

Smooth Criminal
01-24-2011, 01:00 PM
Pouncey in the first and Phil Taylor in the 2nd for the Steelers would make me incredibly happy.

Master Exploder
01-24-2011, 03:50 PM
I'd love this Falcon's draft.

steelersfan2011
01-24-2011, 04:43 PM
I don't see the steelers picking up another character question in Phil Taylor for a few more years after Holmes blew up in their face.

49erNation85
01-24-2011, 04:49 PM
Horrible value at the names but good postions to fill for SF.Rather take Black at S and some else at DE if we go that route in the round one like Quinn .Possible QB is also a choice here as well if SF likes Locker .

fenikz
01-24-2011, 04:56 PM
Doubt the Cardinals pick any QB in this draft not just a 1st rounder, plus I feel Ponder is a huge reach, Houston or Beal would be good in the 2nd

TACKLE
01-24-2011, 04:58 PM
Doubt the Cardinals pick any QB in this draft not just a 1st rounder, plus I feel Ponder is a huge reach, Houston or Beal would be good in the 2nd

If they do draft a QB, it will be in the first and it will have to be someone they really like. Don't see that happening though. I really don't see how they could take a QB later on to develop when they already have Hall and Skelton.

thefridge15
01-24-2011, 07:53 PM
Vikings first round pick is perfect, second rounder would rather have Ahmad Black or McDaniel in that order, though Austin isn't the worst pick you could have made

jared3
01-24-2011, 09:25 PM
Hey Tampa fans, I've heard from the Bucs that they are going to draft a TE in the upcoming draft. And fyi, Lance Kendricks is the best combo TE in the draft imo. He's a solid player.

prock
01-24-2011, 09:30 PM
Great Vikings mock!!

Matthew Jones
01-24-2011, 09:58 PM
Running back isn't a big need for the Patriots, they need to get more physical in the trenches on both sides. Inside linebacker isn't a need, the Patriots have Jerod Mayo and Brandon Spikes there with solid depth. Brandon Burton isn't the type of cornerback New England would draft. I rank the team's biggest needs as (in order):

1. DE
2. OLB
3. C
4. OG
5. OT
6. WR
7. FS
8. RB

My picks in that draft:

1. LB Akeem Ayers, UCLA*
1. C Stefen Wisniewski, Penn St.*
2. DE Muhammad Wilkerson, Temple*
2. OT Ben Ijalana, Villanova

akvikefan89
01-25-2011, 02:05 AM
Love Locker to the Vikings, but in the 2nd round I'd rather take Aaron Williams...

wicket
01-25-2011, 03:02 AM
Good saints first rounder, the second rounder is not a front 7 pick and subsequently a bad pick

DiG
01-25-2011, 07:30 AM
10. Redskins- DE Ryan Kerrigan, Purdue

41. Redskins- RB Mikel Leshoure, Illinois

44. Lions- CB Aaron Williams, Texas
48. Raiders- G Rodney Hudson, Florida St.
50. Chargers- WR Jerell Jernigan, Troy
52. NY Giants- DT Corey Liuget, Illinois
53. Colts- G Mike Pouncey, Florida
60. Falcons- WR Torrey Smith, Maryland

Kerrigan is an intriguing first round pick. Not the pick I'd expect but I think I'd be happy with the pick. In the second I do not like the Leshoure pick. Shanahan wont pick a rb that early unless its a top 10 player that falls or something. Torrain ran well when healthy and shanahan will pick up another rb late or in free agency. Any of the above guys would be better picks for us in the second.

Caddy
01-25-2011, 07:33 AM
Hey Tampa fans, I've heard from the Bucs that they are going to draft a TE in the upcoming draft. And fyi, Lance Kendricks is the best combo TE in the draft imo. He's a solid player.

Heard from where? That's just stupid. Why draft a TE in the second round when you have K2 and solid depth.

Poz51
01-25-2011, 07:36 AM
3. Bills- DE Da'Quan Bowers, Clemson
34. Bills- TE Kyle Rudolph, Notre Dame

IMO thats a win for the Bills, nice job! I still think there is a real possibility that the Bills take a QB with the 3rd pick, but Bowers and Rudolph would be just fine.

RealityCheck
01-25-2011, 09:05 AM
Not a good Pats mock, we shouldn't go offense with both our 1sts and we have bigger needs than ILB and CB

killxswitch
01-25-2011, 09:46 AM
Give the Colts Carimi instead of Paea and this is the best mock ever. But hey if it did turn out this way it would still be a B+ draft. Paea and Pouncey would be great.

SimonRath
01-25-2011, 10:09 AM
I wish Torrey Smith would fall to the 2nd round for the Falcons..

phlysac
01-25-2011, 10:23 AM
7. 49ers- DE Robert Quinn, North Carolina
45. 49ers- OLB/DE Jeremy Beal, Oklahoma

Even if the 49ers lose Manny Lawson to Free Agency, there seems to be very litttle likelihood that they would spend their 1st two picks on OLB's. Almost no possibility.

the_dark_knight
01-25-2011, 10:43 AM
Give the Falcons Bailey in the first, Smith in the 2nd is fantastic.

Seasonticketholder
01-26-2011, 01:35 AM
Phil Taylor makes SO MUCH MORE sense in the second round for the Saints.