PDA

View Full Version : Martez Wilson Working Out With Sam Mills?

brasho
01-27-2011, 02:34 PM
What am I freaking missing here, this is the second time I've heard Sam Mills's name brought up like this despite the fact that he is dead, right? Am I missing something? I know his son is coaching somewhere but they are referring to former NFL LB Sam Mills as in Scott's last blog article.

SchizophrenicBatman
01-27-2011, 03:17 PM
Yea I don't know what the deal is with this. They kept talking about Sam Mills like he was alive during the East-West Shrine Game too

Sam Mills III is an assistant coach for the Panthers. That HAS to be who they're talking about

TACKLE
01-27-2011, 03:19 PM
Yea I don't know what the deal is with this. They kept talking about Sam Mills like he was alive during the East-West Shrine Game too

Sam Mills III is an assistant coach for the Panthers. That HAS to be who they're talking about

Yeah I remember that now. I remember it struck me as odd at the time but then I forgot about it. They were definitely mixed up.

brasho
01-27-2011, 04:02 PM
Yeah, his son coaches with the Panthers, but I remember from that game and from Scott's article saying "former NFL LB Sam Mills".... I don't recall his son making it to the NFL as a player.