PDA

View Full Version : Greg Little, WR, North Carolina

mancl
01-29-2011, 06:44 PM
I know about his off field problems but don't know anything about him as a player. Any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks.

87Canes
01-29-2011, 06:46 PM
Went into UNC as a Athlete because he could play RB and WR. He's a tweener at the next level - More like a utility player

Not the fastest nor the slowest - Pretty strong for his size and has decent hands.

thegreatone
01-29-2011, 06:56 PM
I really like Little. Hes extremely physical, runs good routes, and has good hands to go with that.

Like its been said, he started off as a RB, so hes still a bit raw, but the talent is there.

If it wasn't for the suspension, he'd be a fringe first rounder imo.

Brandon Marshall with Hines Ward physicality.

J-Mike88
03-31-2011, 10:28 AM
Just watched NFL Network breakdown Greg Little, and they think skill-wise, he has it all... best hands in the draft, great body, not afraid to go over the middle.....

I now think he's gonna be a steal for someone, and I hope the Packers take him to close out round 2.

K Train
03-31-2011, 10:32 AM
boldin comes to mind with him. im a fan, id like the steelers to get him in the second

J-Mike88
03-31-2011, 10:50 AM
boldin comes to mind with him. im a fan, id like the steelers to get him in the second
Damn you, pick right before us!

DiG
03-31-2011, 11:05 AM
Just watched NFL Network breakdown Greg Little, and they think skill-wise, he has it all... best hands in the draft, great body, not afraid to go over the middle.....

I now think he's gonna be a steal for someone, and I hope the Packers take him to close out round 2.

I've been a big fan of Littles for quite some time now but beyond the obvious questionable character concerns you still have to remember he is still relatively new to the position and has a lot to learn about being a wide receiver. A lot of people compare him to Mike Williams last year but Williams was a much more polished receiver. The year off definitely kept Little from being able to develop into a 1st or 2nd round pick and he could still go 2nd based on potential but I still think hes more of a 3rd-4th round guy. Love his upside.

AntoinCD
03-31-2011, 11:19 AM
Little could be the type of WR that Pats are missing. He kinda reminds me of a less polished Julio Jones. That being said I don't see him being taken higher than the third round. He is very raw, may take a few years to learn the position and has some serious character concerns. He could end up a big steal though

the_dark_knight
04-19-2011, 08:17 AM
I wish the Falcons would look at this guy, I mean not that they haven't, but I really hope that deep down someone is all about this kid. He reminds me a bit of Boldin, but he's got the workout ethic of TO, who we all know is a pure beast. Putting this guy into the Falcons offense as the #2 WR and a 3rd down back would be nuts. Obviously you'd prefer to keep him as a pure WR, but if you needed a back with some hands out of the backfield this is your guy!

I could see him creeping up into round 2 easily, I just don't think the Falcons even have him on their radar