PDA

View Full Version : My SB wrap up.

Black Bolt
01-29-2011, 07:05 PM
- Kaepernick needs to get with a team that has a vet QB in place and a good QB coach, but he has the skills to play QB in the NFL.

- Demarcus Love's balance is too poor to be an OT.

- Helu Jr. is pretty much a joke. He has the vision of Justin Fargas.

- Nate Solder still has a ways to go and I rate Sherrod ahead of him.

- Kirkpatrick is easily the best C in this draft and there are no more excuses for the way he is going unnoticed. He dominated play, just look at the tape.

- Man, Standford CB Richard Sherman is officially on the map. Very fast reactions from a guy almost 6'3".

- Janoris Jenkins is better than I thought.

- Jake Locker and Kris O-D'owd suck.

- The overall talent this year is poor.

Umoro
01-29-2011, 07:31 PM
No mention of Ryan Kerrigan or Von Miller?

Easily the two best players on the field.

thegreatone
01-29-2011, 07:49 PM
Brooks Reed looked pretty good as well.

whatadai
01-29-2011, 07:55 PM
I hope the Raiders get Sherman late. Asomugha and Darren Perry can coach him up!

I wouldn't mind if he packs on another 5-10 lbs. and is .1-.2 slower on his 40 time.

Black Bolt
01-29-2011, 08:33 PM
No mention of Ryan Kerrigan or Von Miller?

Easily the two best players on the field.

No mention because this was expected from them.

Black Bolt
01-29-2011, 08:33 PM
I hope the Raiders get Sherman late. Asomugha and Darren Perry can coach him up!

I wouldn't mind if he packs on another 5-10 lbs. and is .1-.2 slower on his 40 time.

Man, you read my mind. He looks like he can play in our man to man system.

Master Exploder
01-29-2011, 08:42 PM
How do you guys feel about DeMarcus Van Dyke? I was watching Titus Young all game, and I found myself increasingly becoming more interested in the guy that was covering him. I don't know too much about him, but how do you feel about him?

With Sam Shields playing so well for Green Bay, I wonder if that will have any effect on Van Dyke. What do you guys think?

Umoro
01-29-2011, 08:46 PM

The Raiders are getting Darren Perry now?

Black Bolt
01-29-2011, 08:53 PM
How do you guys feel about DeMarcus Van Dyke? I was watching Titus Young all game, and I found myself increasingly becoming more interested in the guy that was covering him. I don't know too much about him, but how do you feel about him?

With Sam Shields playing so well for Green Bay, I wonder if that will have any effect on Van Dyke. What do you guys think?

Looked good in coverage but he will have to hit the weight room. Only 168 pounds!!

Black Bolt
01-29-2011, 08:53 PM
The Raiders are getting Darren Perry now?

They are interested in talking to him, for what position we don't know. He used to be our D-backs coach.

Umoro
01-29-2011, 08:55 PM
They are interested in talking to him, for what position we don't know. He used to be our D-backs coach.

He's also being targeted by the Eagles as a defensive coordinator. Could just as easily go there, no?

whatadai
01-29-2011, 08:56 PM

Interested in him for defensive coordinator. But the Eagles are too...