PDA

View Full Version : Official Combine Invite List

Shane P. Hallam
02-01-2011, 05:56 PM
2011 NFL Scouting Combine Invite List
http://www.draftcountdown.com/features/ScoutingCombine/Results.php

bengalsbuckeye_28
02-01-2011, 06:11 PM
No Derrell Johnson-Koulianos if my ctrl+f works properly. Really disappointing, I know he's got serious character question marks, but I think he could be a really good #2 wideout in the NFL if he got the chance. I see him as a 4.4 guy and he always screamed NFL to me at Iowa. Such a fluid athlete.

Shane P. Hallam
02-01-2011, 06:25 PM
No Derrell Johnson-Koulianos if my ctrl+f works properly. Really disappointing, I know he's got serious character question marks, but I think he could be a really good #2 wideout in the NFL if he got the chance. I see him as a 4.4 guy and he always screamed NFL to me at Iowa. Such a fluid athlete.

Too many drugs, not enough time.

Unbiased
02-01-2011, 06:26 PM
No Korey Lindsey is a mistake by the combine.

TheSlinger
02-01-2011, 06:29 PM
Ah, the real name and go by columns, how I adore thee...

Quintorris "Julio" Jones
Patrick "Ryan" Kerrigan
Adriel "A.J" Green
Sandon "Mark" Herzlich
Lazarius "Pep" Levingston <--- what a name!

49erNation85
02-01-2011, 06:48 PM
Darn Newton should be in the combine there goes his stock .

87Canes
02-01-2011, 06:55 PM
Ah, the real name and go by columns, how I adore thee...

Quintorris "Julio" Jones
Patrick "Ryan" Kerrigan
Adriel "A.J" Green
Sandon "Mark" Herzlich

How the heck did they end up calling Julio, Julio from Quintorris? LOL

ElectricEye
02-01-2011, 06:57 PM
Sandon Herzlich and Quintorris Jones are badass actually.

JHL6719
02-01-2011, 07:03 PM
Sandon Herzlich and Quintorris Jones are bad badass actually.

Absolutely. Sounds like a UFC match.

thebow305
02-01-2011, 07:17 PM
Darn Newton should be in the combine there goes his stock .

What? He is listed there.

Duffman57
02-01-2011, 08:13 PM
Donde MARIO HARVEY????

Duffman is ANGRY!

Duffman57
02-01-2011, 08:42 PM
How the heck did they end up calling Julio, Julio from Quintorris? LOL

The same way they got Mark from Sandon and AJ out of Adriel. Probably a middle name or something.

gpngc
02-01-2011, 08:45 PM
The Cecil Shorts Show begins...

DaBrowns41
02-01-2011, 08:46 PM
Nothing trumps AJIBOYE, OLUFEMI (Ladi)

DaBrowns41
02-01-2011, 08:53 PM
I take my last statement back.

SILIGA, TUPAIMOEFITPO (Sealver)

brat316
02-01-2011, 09:43 PM
3 Temple guys YES we moving up.

TheSlinger
02-01-2011, 10:45 PM
I take my last statement back.

SILIGA, TUPAIMOEFITPO (Sealver)

I was going to put this one down but it hurt my brain.

keylime_5
02-01-2011, 10:49 PM
Dane Sanzenbacher
Justin Boren
Chimdi Chekwa
Cameron Heyward
Brian Rolle
Ross Homan
Jermale Hines
Devon Torrence
& Brandon Saine from Ohio State

why did they invite so many slow people? :D

Seriously though, very curious to what Chekwa (if he is healthy enough), Rolle, and Saine clock in their 40s. Saine holds the Ohio high school record for the 100M dash I believe, and Chekwa is the anchor leg on the Ohio State 4x100 team.

ToldLikeItIs
02-01-2011, 10:56 PM
Allen Reisner, Julian Vandervelde, Ricky Stanzi, Christian Ballard, Adrian Clayborn, Karl Klug, Jeremiha Hunter, Ryan Donahue, and Tyler Sash from Iowa.

DJK should be there.

dannyz
02-01-2011, 11:03 PM
I did not know I shared the same first and last name with Daniel (Lee) Ziemba. Thats cool.

Quintorris Lopez "Julio" Jones and Adriel Jeremiah “A. J.” Green are going to be good WR's.

wogitalia
02-02-2011, 01:29 AM
Quintorris "Julio" Jones
Patrick "Ryan" Kerrigan
Adriel "A.J" Green
Sandon "Mark" Herzlich

Seriously, why would any of those guys(except Kerrigan who went plain to plain) change their names like they did. Adriel and Lazarius are absolutely pimping names and Quintorris and Sando are also nice!

evenar
02-02-2011, 06:24 AM
What's the odds on Dontay Moch having the best 40 yard at the combine?

ThePudge
02-02-2011, 06:26 AM
What's the odds on Dontay Moch having the best 40 yard at the combine?

I'm saying 1:15 odds against him. I don't think he'll be the fastest, but if he's able to run a sub 4.4 at the Combine then he should easily fit into the Top 5-10 in the category. I just don't see him running sub 4.35 like a couple guys are bound to run.

Grizzlegom
02-02-2011, 06:33 AM
No Taylor Potts is a bit surprising to me.

TheFinisher
02-02-2011, 06:56 AM
Doug Hogue will wow at the combine.

RealityCheck
02-02-2011, 07:23 AM
T.J. Yatesssssssssssszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzorzs

bengalsbuckeye_28
02-02-2011, 07:37 AM
Too many drugs, not enough time.
I mean, like I said I get the character issues..I just feel he's got the potential to be worth it when you see what a guy like Mike Williams has done with a plethora of issues, including flat out quitting on his team, at the next level. Granted Williams was a top fifteen prospect (IMO) before the wide array of character issues and Johnson-Koulianos is probably a mid second round guy before the issues, but I think that he deserves a shot at the combine.

Josh Bynes is even more surprising to me. I understand he's weak in man coverage, lacks great lateral movement but in a weak ILB class I thought he was a solid third rounder. No combine invite really shocked me.

SolidGold
02-02-2011, 08:06 AM
Im baffled at the Jerrod Johnson invite

nepg
02-02-2011, 08:41 AM
The Cecil Shorts Show begins...
I hope he turns out decent so we can make Salute Your Shorts jokes.

TimmG6376
02-02-2011, 08:54 AM
I mean, like I said I get the character issues..I just feel he's got the potential to be worth it when you see what a guy like Mike Williams has done with a plethora of issues, including flat out quitting on his team, at the next level.

He missed part of the 2009 season after he was involved as a passenger in a car crash. Although the driver in the other car was faulted, Williams was suspended for violating curfew. It was the second curfew violation for Williams, and he left the team with five games left. He later said he left because of miscommunication with his coach.

I don't think you can compare violating curfew and cheating on tests to the drug issues on the scale that Johnson-Koulianos has going against him.

Johnson-Koulianos, 23, and roommate Brady Cooper Johnson, 21, both of 1128 E. Washington St., were taken into custody around 1:50 p.m. Tuesday after officers executed a search warrant as part of a drug investigation, criminal complaints state.

Johnson-Koulianos, a Campbell, Ohio, native, faces seven charges: four counts of possession of controlled substances, two counts of unlawful possession of prescription drugs and one count of keeping a drug house. These are all misdemeanors. Investigators found more than $3,000 in cash, marijuana, cocaine and prescription drugs in the house during the search, police said. The circumstances which prompted the search were not known Tuesday night.

Officers located a small amount of marijuana in Johnson-Koulianos’ bedroom. Upon arrest, Johnson-Koulianos told police he smokes marijuana and that he’d smoked it within the past 24 hours. A urine test administered by arresting officers showed a preliminary positive for marijuana and cocaine, criminal complaints state. Johnson-Koulianos admitted to using cocaine after investigators found residue of the drug in his bedroom, complaints state.

Johnson-Koulianos told arresting officers that various prescription pain killers and muscle relaxers police found in his bedroom were also his, and that “he gets them from friends” and takes them without having a prescription. The array of pain and anxiety medications included Dilaudid, ********, Hydroxyzine Pamoate and Zolpidem Tartrate, criminal complaints state. Dilaudid is a used to relieve moderate to severe pain, while ******** is used to treat anxiety.

brasho
02-02-2011, 04:00 PM
Sandon Herzlich and Quintorris Jones are badass actually.

Quintorris? Sounds like part of the female genitalia.

brasho
02-02-2011, 04:03 PM
I don't think you can compare violating curfew and cheating on tests to the drug issues on the scale that Johnson-Koulianos has going against him.

Actually all the major charges were dismissed. He was only convicted on the marijuana charge.

SolidGold
02-02-2011, 05:50 PM
Thomas Keiser is a pretty surprising snub.

niel89
02-02-2011, 06:35 PM

yeah I was hoping he would get an invite

ElectricEye
02-02-2011, 06:45 PM

He's just destined to go way lower than he should at this point. Surprised he got snubbed for the combine though.

TimmG6376
02-02-2011, 06:45 PM
Actually all the major charges were dismissed. He was only convicted on the marijuana charge.

Must have had a good lawyer. Still think it would scare most GMs away. The charges were dismissed but doesn't change the fact that he put himself in that situation. He may have to do the UDFA route. Maybe losing everything and having to make his way into the league the hard way will be the wake up call he needs.

brasho
02-02-2011, 07:20 PM
Must have had a good lawyer. Still think it would scare most GMs away. The charges were dismissed but doesn't change the fact that he put himself in that situation. He may have to do the UDFA route. Maybe losing everything and having to make his way into the league the hard way will be the wake up call he needs.

NOthing changes the fact that when he got charged he tested positive for marijuana AND cocaine. He seems like he's got far more problems than just those with the legal system.

critesy
02-04-2011, 01:23 PM
time for darvin adams to light this up (minus the 40, dont think he'll run well, just average 4.5) and work himself into late 2nd-3rd.