11. Houston (6-10)- Cameron Jordon, Cal
12. Minnesota (6-10)- Ryan Mallett, Arkansas
13. Detroit (6-10)- Akeem Ayers, UCLA
14. St. Louis (7-9)- Julio Jones, Bama
15. Miami (7-9)- Aldon Smith, Mizzou
16. Jacksonville (8-8 )- Brandon Harris, Miami
17. New England (14-2)- J.J. Watt, Wisconsin
18. San Diego (9-7)- Ryan Kerrigan, Purdue
19. New York Giants (10-6)- Derek Sherrod, Mississippi St.
20. Tampa Bay (10-6)- Adrian Clayborn, Iowa
21. Kansas City (10-6)- Phil Taylor, Baylor
22. Indianapolis (10-6)- Tyron Smith, USC
23. Philadelphia (10-6)- Gabe Carimi, Wisconsin
24. New Orleans (11-5)- Stephen Paea , Oregon St.
25. Seattle (7-9)- Jake Locker, Washington
26. Baltimore (12-4)- Jimmy Smith, Colorado
27. Atlanta (13-3)- Nate Solder, Colorado
28. New England (14-2)- Stefen Wisniewski, Penn St.
29. Chicago (11-5)- Mike Pouncy, Florida
30. New York Jets (11-5)- Corey Liuget, Illinois
31. Green Bay (10-6)*- Cameron Heyward, Ohio St.
32. Pittsburgh (12-4)*- Anthony Costanzo, BC

ROUND 2

1. New England (14-2)- Mark Ingram, Bama
2. Buffalo (4-12)- Colin Kaepernick, Nevada
3. Cincinnati (4-12)- Mikel Leshoure, Illinois
4. Denver (4-12)- Marvin Austin, UNC
5. Cleveland (5-11)- Titus Young, Boise
6. Arizona (5-11)- Joseph Barksdale, LSU
7. Tennessee (6-10)- Drake Nevis, LSU
8. Dallas (6-10)- Muhammed Wilkerson, Temple
9. Washington (6-10)- Justin Houston, Georgia
10. Houston (6-10)- Aaron Williams, Texas
11. Minnesota (6-10)- Allen Bailey, Miami
12. Detroit (6-10)- Curtis Brown, Texas
13. San Francisco (6-10)- Jeremy Beal, Oklahoma
14. Denver (6-10)- Rahim Moore, UCLA
15. St. Louis(7-9)- Kyle Rudolph, ND
16. Oakland (8-8 )- Jonathan Baldwin, Pitt
17. Jacksonville(8-8 )- Torey Smtih, Maryland
18. San Diego (9-7)- Christian Ballard, Iowa
19. Tampa Bay (10-6)- Martez Wilson, Illinois
20. New York Giants (10-6)- Benjamin Ijalana, Villanova
21. Philadelphia (10-6)- Kendric Burney, UNC
22. Kansas City (10-6)- Sam Acho, Texas
23. Indianapolis (10-6)- Jarvis Jenkins, Clemson
24. New Orleans (11-5)- Greg Jones, Ohio
25. Seattle (7-9)- Rashad Carmichael, VT
26. Baltimore (12-4)- Leonard Hankerson, Miami
27. Atlanta (13-3)- Rodney Hudson, Florida St.
28. New England (14-2)- Marcus Gilbert, Florida
29. San Diego (9-7)- Quinton Carter, Oklahoma
30. Chicago (11-5)- Jurrell Casay, USC
31. Green Bay (10-6)*- Jabaal Sheard, Pitt
32. Pittsburgh (12-4)*- Marcus Cannon, TCU

Please say WHY I should change not your pick. Not just WHO but an EXPLANATION !

(I'm new to Draft Countdown.)

Matthew Jones
02-06-2011, 02:13 PM
No linebacker for the Patriots? I think they take Kerrigan if he's there at #17, and someone like Wilkerson at #33. Ingram is a good value there but the Patriots had the league's #9 rushing offense this year and would probably be better off trying to get some quality linemen than drafting another running back.

Redskinz11
02-06-2011, 02:15 PM
No linebacker for the Patriots? I think they take Kerrigan if he's there at #17, and someone like Wilkerson at #33. Ingram is a good value there but the Patriots had the league's #9 rushing offense this year and would probably be better off trying to get some quality linemen than drafting another running back.

I shoulda given them Justin Houston at #33.

Pat Sims 90
02-06-2011, 02:20 PM
If the Bengals take a DL it will be a DT because they already have 2 good young DEs and problem was inside passrush not outside passrush last. I would rather see Julio Jones as the pick.

Give the Bengals a OG in the 2nd becasue inside OL is terriable and Benson should be back since they changed OC.

Redskinz11
02-06-2011, 02:28 PM
If the Bengals take a DL it will be a DT because they already have 2 good young DEs and problem was inside passrush not outside passrush last. I would rather see Julio Jones as the pick.

Give the Bengals a OG in the 2nd becasue inside OL is terriable and Benson should be back since they changed OC.

Uh yeah... Antwan Odom isn't anywhere near the player Bowers will be. And obviously you don't know Bowers size, 20 pounds and he is a DT. Oh and Julio Jones??? ceiling is about pick #10, that comment is foolish.

And I can see a Guard instead,, very possible. However Benson had a very "off" year and when you have TO. and Chad opening running lanes that's embarrassing. Benson plays when he wants a contact and he obviously doesn't want one with Cinci.

49erNation85
02-06-2011, 02:36 PM
Interesting SF picks.Beal did look good at senior bowl weak but um I dunno what his value is.The Newton pick is interesting though with Amukumara and Jones still there for BPA we can't pass on either of those two for another project QB.Unless JH falls in love with Newton.Still hard to say.

SimonRath
02-06-2011, 03:00 PM
27. Atlanta (13-3)- Nate Solder, Colorado

27. Atlanta (13-3)- Rodney Hudson, Florida St.

we don't need that much help on our o-line to spend our top 2 picks on it.. maybe a OT in the 1st and a WR in the 2nd.

Redskinz11
02-06-2011, 03:04 PM
we don't need that much help on our o-line to spend our top 2 picks on it.. maybe a OT in the 1st and a WR in the 2nd.

Do you like Titus Young over Hudson? Maybe the kid from Troy...? Hmm

However a better o-line does flippin' wonders especially if you can aquire a WR in free agecy.

TACKLE
02-06-2011, 03:08 PM
Can't complain about Jimmay and Hank.

SimonRath
02-06-2011, 03:12 PM

However a better o-line does flippin' wonders especially if you can aquire a WR in free agecy.

our o-line is fine though. Soldier isnt even a good run blocker and the falcons are a run first team.
yes, Young or Jerrell Jernigan would be worlds better then Hudson.

Scotty D
02-06-2011, 03:36 PM
good Lion picks

coordinator0
02-06-2011, 04:43 PM
Not a bad Ravens draft. Hankerson isn't my ideal fit for what we need on the Ravens but he's a good pick in the second.

fenikz
02-06-2011, 05:42 PM
Miller is a solid pick in the 1st, starting to grow on me, will have to see how he does with added weight at the combine though before I'm thrilled with the pick. Other options: Robert Quinn & Prince Amukamara

As for the 2nd, Barksdale is a huge huge reach, he is a 6th rounder at this point, if we go OLB in the 1st then CB should be the pick in the 2nd & visa versa. With Miller I'd go Williams if we took Prince then Houston would be an amazing pick.

Seasonticketholder
02-06-2011, 07:47 PM
Stephen Paea is a solid player though with the injury I think this might be a little too high for him. Second, if Mark Ingram is available, I think he would get the call over Paea. Yes, we can use some help inside alongside Sedrick Ellis. But I don't know that Paea is the NT we need. The team could target a NT like Jarvis Jenkins or Fua later in the second or third. On the other hand, we won't be able to get a back like Ingram in the second. Pierre Thomas is a FA and there are rumblings that he won't be back. Bush will likely be back but is not the back the Saints expect to carry the load. Chris Ivory is talented but has not shown the ability to stay healthy. I just think RB along with DE are out top needs and I think Ingram would be the best player available in this scenario.

There are some linebackers to me that the Saints would rate over Greg Jones, including Bruce Carter, Mason Foster, and Kelvin Sheppard, just to name a few.

In this draft, I could see something like Ingram, Bruce Carter, Fua, and maybe a DE like McPhee or the S Carter or Sheppard in the third.

T-RICH49
02-06-2011, 10:40 PM
for KC:

love Taylor in RD 1 but in the 2nd give us Hankerson.there were many times during the year where it was obvious we needed a thread oppo Dwayne Bowe and Hank would be perfect if available in RD 2

Pat Sims 90
02-06-2011, 11:21 PM
Uh yeah... Antwan Odom isn't anywhere near the player Bowers will be. And obviously you don't know Bowers size, 20 pounds and he is a DT. Oh and Julio Jones??? ceiling is about pick #10, that comment is foolish.

And I can see a Guard instead,, very possible. However Benson had a very "off" year and when you have TO. and Chad opening running lanes that's embarrassing. Benson plays when he wants a contact and he obviously doesn't want one with Cinci.

Odom is who i am not talking about. They have Michael Johnson and Carlos Dunlap. And in NO WAY is Bowers going to be a DT in the NFL. Your just foolish for thinking that. I dont think u relize that the Bengals will reach on a player if u like him ala Andre Smith, Keith Rivers. Julio Jones would be a major upgrade to the WR core because dont have a number 1 WR right now. TO is gone and Ochocinco sucks now and does not want to be here. Julio Jones would be a perfect fit in the Bengals new West Coast Offense. Benson had a bad year becasue he was mad about the Bengals throwing the ball over 500 times this year and Jay Gruden is planning on the running the ball alot. He wants to come back to Cincy now that they have a new OC. Benson also had 1000 yards last year when we threw it 500 times and OL can block for ****. So dont try and act like u know the Bengals. Th

prock
02-07-2011, 01:41 AM
I like this Vikings mock a lot.

ChicagoBearsVet23
02-07-2011, 08:24 AM
Awesome Bears Draft!!!

toddmlazarchick
02-07-2011, 10:23 AM
Awesome draft for us!!!

thenewfeature06
02-07-2011, 10:29 AM
Baldwin is a new one... Maybe give us Marcus Cannon there and if Aso is set to leave maybe Rashad Carmichael

Success starts in the trenches and our line needs to be addressed somewhere.

Poz51
02-07-2011, 11:54 AM
ROUND 1
[size=3]
3. Buffalo (4-12)- Patrick Peterson, LSU
2. Buffalo (4-12)- Colin Kaepernick, Nevada
9. Washington (6-10)- Justin Houston, Georgia
15. St. Louis(7-9)- Kyle Rudolph, ND
19. Tampa Bay (10-6)- Martez Wilson, Illinois

Peterson is not a need for the Bills but fits the BPA philosophy they took last year, and have stated they will do again this year. On a personal note I love the pick, for several reasons.
Kaepernick IMO is not a 2nd round pick. From what I have seen and read from most in the business he is not either at this point. Alot of work on technique among other things. This team can not make a reach like that as I see it with first round talent still on the board. Houston would be a great insurance plan in case Merriman (surprise, surprise) gets hurt, and for when the Bills realize they need to just let Kelsey go. IMO a bargain in the second round. Rudolph is the TE Gailey recently discribed, and would be a huge upgrade at TE. Wilson also is the type of player Nix and Gailey have recently discribed that they would like to have playing next to Poz. Kaepernick in the 4th would make sense to me, not in the second. Maybe in the 3rd, maybe...

vidae
02-07-2011, 11:59 AM
I gotta agree with T-RICH here, Hankerson would be much better for KC in the second, but I like Taylor in the first so good job.

Welcome to the DC boards!

gpngc
02-07-2011, 12:02 PM
Run away Jake Locker, run away.

But all the rumors are that Seattle really will be looking at quarterback.

Great ******* year to do so. Ugh.

Unbiased
02-07-2011, 12:27 PM
The Jags are not likely to be in need of a wide receiver.

thebow305
02-14-2011, 09:40 PM
Aldon doesn't really fill a need for the Phins, but i personally love the guy so I'd be pretty happy about the pick!

scar988
02-14-2011, 10:00 PM

but OG wasn't an issue in Atlanta. We have ZERO need for an OG with Blalock and Dahl playing like top 10 OG's.

Atlanta's actual OL need is an LT. you give us that, with the better LT, the pass blocking will be 10 times better, the rest of hte line was excellent though.

Atlanta would go DE, WR or TE in the 2nd.

A Perfect Score
02-15-2011, 01:06 AM
Jimmy Smith and Leonard Hankerson makes me a happy panda, not a sad panda.