PDA

View Full Version : Can my fellows draftniks do me a favor?

proshoota25
02-07-2011, 07:14 PM
Hey guys....... I just recently created a website that really could help me land a chance of getting a job when I graduate in May. It is a meteorology website....

MALWeather.com

Check out all the pages, including the blog, which has the latest update for wintry weather in the Northeast tonight! Comment the guestbook!

I please urge everyone to spread this website out to as many people as possible. This website could help me land a job! Click the Facebook, Myspace, or Twitter icon on the homepage, and share, post it as your status or whatever! Thatd be clutch!!!!

I have some interesting forecast pages and current weather stuff on the page, check it out!

The more people who see this the better, I really thank you guys for helping me out, this could be huge for me!

For the mods, Im sorry if im advertising for another page, but this really could help this college senior out! I appreciate everything you guys! Much love

Don Vito
02-07-2011, 10:28 PM
Tracking the weather can't be an easy thing to do this winter, good luck nonetheless.

proshoota25
02-07-2011, 11:05 PM
haha no doubt man! everyone check out the page :)

ElectricEye
02-07-2011, 11:07 PM
That was very informative. Good luck with the hiring process man. That's a pretty cool job to end up with.

Jvig43
02-08-2011, 01:08 AM
Nice, good luck man.

proshoota25
02-09-2011, 02:28 AM
also, you can n ow like my facebook page.... found on the bottom of the home page!