02-08-2011, 11:45 AM
Does anyone know where he is?

CJSchneider
02-08-2011, 12:37 PM
http://www.cryptomundo.com/wp-content/uploads/MothmanNewsA.jpg

Maybe we're not meant to know.

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
02-08-2011, 12:37 PM
No idea. Apparently he's on XBL all the time though.

TitanHope
02-08-2011, 12:40 PM
In our hearts. Always.

D-Unit
02-08-2011, 12:56 PM
No idea. Apparently he's on XBL all the time though.
He is? Who knows how to reach him?

CashmoneyDrew
02-08-2011, 01:58 PM
You guys are late to the party. My private investigation skills I picked up from Psych kicked in weeks ago on this mystery.

Da-Phins
02-08-2011, 02:58 PM
He's been in my closet the past few weeks.

Shane P. Hallam
02-08-2011, 06:12 PM
Did he owe you money and run away like everyone else? :D

Borat
02-08-2011, 06:15 PM
RIP MOTH ....

D-Unit
02-08-2011, 06:19 PM
Did he owe you money and run away like everyone else? :D
Haha. No. Just was wondering because I got a message in my ESPN account (from the fantasy league we were in, I guess...) saying that his account was banned. But I looked and it wasn't. I sent him a message back and haven't heard anything in a long time. I wonder if his IP was partially blocked or something.

Draft King
02-08-2011, 07:08 PM
Ya he's still on XBL all the time, I sent him a message and didn't get a response. Your best bet would be to ask ElectricEye, those two seem to be in contact. I think MOTH still lurks the forums though.

Brodeur
02-08-2011, 07:23 PM
If you are still reading these forums MOTH, **** YOU. YOU THINK YOU CAN ******* DO THIS TO ME? I HOPE THE BRAVES ******* FAIL AND HEYWARD SUFFERS A CAREER ENDING INJURY. Asshole.

Mr. Goosemahn
02-08-2011, 07:28 PM
Wait, when did Moth leave the forums?

SuperMcGee
02-08-2011, 08:09 PM
He's working on a new look. These things take time.

TACKLE
02-08-2011, 08:12 PM
He's working on a new look. These things take time.

He still has to perfect Magnum.

LonghornsLegend
02-08-2011, 08:19 PM
He stalks me on Netflix. I try to be cool and watch Menace to Society early but when it's late I sneak and watch Home Alone 2 and the Ninja Turtles movie secret of the ooze he laughs. But yea I usually see him on Xbox, he needs to get his ass back here.

jballa838
02-08-2011, 08:34 PM
He still has to perfect Magnum.
i'm pretty sure he already did.

CJSchneider
02-08-2011, 08:37 PM
http://www.mandarichmodels.com/boudoir-images/zoolander.jpg

ElectricEye
02-08-2011, 09:20 PM
I don't talk to him regularly. We talked about Bioshock last night though. Maybe he needs a break? I don't know. It happens.

yodabear
02-08-2011, 09:43 PM
Drowning his sorrows cuz the Magic aren't even close to the best team in Florida. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!

M.O.T.H.
02-08-2011, 10:01 PM
hmmmmmmmm. Well, I'm back I guess. haha.

Not Dead, actually.

Just been really busy traveling the Eastern coast and what not. I havent been around a cpu that much. Went to three Magic home games and a road game against New Orleans.

As for being on Xbox Live...I think I've played my 360 in about 8 different states this past month. Been driving every where, with just a duffle bag and my Xbox. lol. Got to invade the EA Tiburon studios a bit. Actually just got back two days ago.

Been working on Magnum 2.0 a little. The unveil will be...magical.

As for that banning post, D. I posted that a while ago. That was something Shane had straightened out for me. Something about my IP address dropping into some auto delete thing. But he fixed it. I tried to e-mail you back a couple of times, but I kept getting error messages from yahoo for whatever reason. I dont know why exactly.

Brodeur
02-08-2011, 10:02 PM
OH MY GOD, YOU'RE ALIVE YOU'RE ALIVE YOU'RE ALIVE. Oh man, this is the best news of the year.

02-08-2011, 10:06 PM
Not Dead, actually.

Then I have failed.

yodabear
02-08-2011, 10:07 PM
OH MY GOD, YOU'RE ALIVE YOU'RE ALIVE YOU'RE ALIVE. Oh man, this is the best news of the year.

U have one sad life there man. I mean, no offense MOTH, but if a poster coming back to a board is the best news for u in the year, well your life sucks.

ElectricEye
02-08-2011, 10:07 PM
. Got to invade the EA Tiburon studios a bit. Actually just got back two days ago.

How's the next batch of sports game we'll all buy and then complain about coming along?

Brodeur
02-08-2011, 10:09 PM
U have one sad life there man. I mean, no offense MOTH, but if a poster coming back to a board is the best news for u in the year, well your life sucks.

I was joking Yoda, jeez.

yodabear
02-08-2011, 10:11 PM
I was joking Yoda, jeez.

I was really hoping man, I was worried about u for a minute.

M.O.T.H.
02-08-2011, 10:20 PM
How's the next batch of sports game we'll all buy and then complain about coming along?

I didnt really get to see many 2012 builds. Not directly at least. Out of the corner of my eye and what not. haha. That studio is amazing. I did have to sign a confidentiality waiver/agreement...not like I saw anything of note anyway. Must be nice getting up to work there every day, though.

Da-Phins
02-08-2011, 10:21 PM
I let MOTH come out of my closet for a couple minutes so he could service my meat. He wanted to deliver a message that said hey guys and wants to know which of your all closet will he be visiting next?

ElectricEye
02-08-2011, 10:30 PM
I didnt really get to see many 2012 builds. Not directly at least. Out of the corner of my eye and what not. haha. That studio is amazing. I did have to sign a confidentiality waiver/agreement...not like I saw anything of note anyway. Must be nice getting up to work there every day, though.

Are you going into game design or something? That would be pretty damn awesome.

M.O.T.H.
02-08-2011, 10:31 PM

Oh yeah, got a heart beat and everything. I'll take you with me next time.

Da-Phins
02-08-2011, 10:36 PM

***** get back in my closet. Who allowed you to come out without my permission?

M.O.T.H.
02-08-2011, 10:36 PM
Are you going into game design or something? That would be pretty damn awesome.

I've thought about it...but honestly, I'd be at the bottom of the barrel. I dont know anything about programming and my artistic skills...well, they've never been anything of note/polish. haha. It's certainly an option...but learning script seems like such a hassle. I do plan on going back to school soon...it's an option, at least. I talked with them about the prospects of internship and job placement. I have two friends who works down there. One of which is a little higher ranking. That's a plus. I still dont know what I want to do long term yet. Sadly. haha.

ElectricEye
02-08-2011, 10:38 PM
I've thought about it...but honestly, I'd be at the bottom of the barrel. I dont know anything about programming and my artistic skills...well, they've never been anything of note/polish. haha. It's certainly an option...but learning script seems like such a hassle. I do plan on going back to school soon...it's an option, at least. I talked with them about the prospects of internship and job placement. I have two friends who works down there. One of which is a little higher ranking. That's a plus. I still dont know what I want to do long term yet. Sadly. haha.

Sign me up for this as well. I really have a major passion for games and have thought about doing that too...but I really don't think I would be very good at it when it comes down to it despite how much I would love to give it a shot. Also have no clue where I'm going yet either haha.

M.O.T.H.
02-08-2011, 10:38 PM
***** get back in my closet. Who allowed you to come out without my permission?

Listen creeper, that closet is cramped as balls. Nothing like the brochure at all. Dont listen to this guy.

02-08-2011, 10:40 PM
Come start a drug empire with me in Mexico.

M.O.T.H.
02-08-2011, 10:41 PM
Can I use the alias...Dirty Sanchez?

Brodeur
02-08-2011, 10:41 PM

You better, I need you dammit.

Eh don't consider it too sad, a lot of people don't know what they want to do long term. If you really want to do the game design thing, you should just go for it just because it's nice to do something you love. If you don't (which makes sense because learning script is lame), then welcome to the less fun world.

Da-Phins
02-08-2011, 10:43 PM
Listen creeper, that closet is cramped as balls. Nothing like the brochure at all. Dont listen to this guy.

But I thought thats the way you like it? Oh how your words pain me Moth.

02-08-2011, 10:48 PM
Can I use the alias...Dirty Sanchez?

Absolutely. I'm going by Felipe Rivera.

M.O.T.H.
02-08-2011, 10:52 PM
Absolutely. I'm going by Felipe Rivera.

Looks like my future is set after all, Felipe.

D-Unit
02-08-2011, 11:04 PM
MOOOOOOOOOOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOO! You're back!

I feel like makin' you a new sig. Whaddaya want big guy? :D

CashmoneyDrew
02-08-2011, 11:06 PM
I'll be Ron Mexico.

M.O.T.H.
02-08-2011, 11:11 PM
lol. I probably will ask for a new one eventually. Considering Gurley stupidly jumped shipped to the NFL and Jarvis Giles transferred to Louisville.

Draft King
02-08-2011, 11:48 PM
MOTH just to let you know, us X-Box 360 Thread members were the first to notice your disappearance. We care about you most <3.

A Perfect Score
02-08-2011, 11:53 PM
I'll be Ron Mexico.

Beat me to it. That was my first thought reading through as well.

M.O.T.H.
02-08-2011, 11:55 PM
MOTH just to let you know, us X-Box 360 Thread members were the first to notice your disappearance. We care about you most <3.

<3.

Glad to know you care. I honestly didnt even know I was gone for that long. Like a week shy of two months.

Paul
02-09-2011, 01:13 PM
Danm. My plan to be the last Cowboys fan standing is becoming difficult.

Babylon
02-09-2011, 01:38 PM
Now that we know where MOTH is where is Sniper? I sort of miss the guy (i think).

Da-Phins
02-09-2011, 01:51 PM
MOOOOOOOOOOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOO! You're back!

I feel like makin' you a new sig. Whaddaya want big guy? :D

Well ****, can you make me one instead?

One sick Brandon Marshall sig please. :)

Hurricanes25
02-09-2011, 01:52 PM
Now that we know where MOTH is where is Sniper? I sort of miss the guy (i think).

1 week suspension.

Razor
02-09-2011, 03:51 PM
1 week suspension.

What? Why?

Jvig43
02-09-2011, 03:57 PM
What? Why?

He was too awesome for us, so he decided to take a week off.

Babylon
02-09-2011, 04:42 PM
He was too awesome for us, so he decided to take a week off.

He does have that charming personality.