02-10-2011, 07:32 PM
Omg, Taylor and Hankersex? Sign me up.

T-RICH49
02-10-2011, 07:40 PM
Omg, Taylor and Hankersex? Sign me up.

I concur with this

Hurricanes25
02-10-2011, 07:44 PM
I really like Justin Houston to the Jets.

fed36
02-10-2011, 07:48 PM
If Quinn falls to the skins - I pray that they snag him instead

Dam8610
02-10-2011, 07:49 PM
Titus Young? The Colts are 5 deep at WR.

GB12
02-10-2011, 07:57 PM
Sherrod would be so much better in the first. We have Sitton, Wells, and Colledge (90% chance he's signed long term) inside. We need someone to replace the other tackle spot a lot more than an interior lineman.

SimonRath
02-10-2011, 08:03 PM
Mark Ingram to the falcons... hahaha funny.

49erNation85
02-10-2011, 08:09 PM
Nicely done for SF.Can't complain either LB or CB will do in the first round depending on BPA.

scar988
02-10-2011, 08:19 PM
Ingram? that doesn't make any sense. Why take a clone of Turner when we need a COP guy?

Pat Sims 90
02-10-2011, 08:39 PM
The Bengals will have to take a QB in the 1st 2 Rounds.

fenikz
02-10-2011, 08:42 PM
Lewis' job is on the line, don't see them going with a young QB

As for Ingram, BPA and Turner is wearing down very quickly doubt he has more than a year left

NGSeiler
02-10-2011, 09:00 PM
Solid Rams mock.

CheeseKnuckles
02-10-2011, 09:02 PM

Not a Colts fan, but is Austin Collie ever going to be able to play football again??? He had what 3 concusions this year?

To be a WR makes sense... not to mention Wayne isn't getting any younger.

CheeseKnuckles
02-10-2011, 09:03 PM
Like the Packers picks, especially the kid out of Penn state. As of now though I really have my heart set on Torrey Smith.

prock
02-10-2011, 09:05 PM
I am not sold on Solder going this high but I wouldn't hate this draft.

TACKLE
02-10-2011, 09:11 PM

To be honest, I forgot about Anthony Gonzalez though he hasn't played in two whole seasons and is a free agent next year anyway. Blair White is a below average WR who shouldn't be anything more than a #5. Austin Collie's future is very uncertain. In no way am I saying WR is one of their biggest needs, but Titus is the BPA and an excellent value who would be a dangerous deep threat and a dynamic return man.

Seasonticketholder
02-10-2011, 09:38 PM
Mark Ingram to the falcons... hahaha funny.

He got my Saints confused with your Falcons.

Martez Wilson? In the first? Puhlease! And the Saints take Wilson over Ingram when they always go Best Player Available?? That's hilarious!

Matthew Jones
02-10-2011, 09:39 PM
The Patriots really need to upgrade over Dan Koppen at center, so I'm hoping Stefen Wisniewski would be the pick at #28, and if not, I think they might be more likely to take Pouncey than Ijalana. It's possible they see Ijalana as the BPA though, and he could potentially play LG here, as interior help is desperately needed. Kerrigan and Wilkerson are great and I could live with Williams if we addressed OLB/OL/DE with the first three.

farfromforgotten
02-10-2011, 10:01 PM
Sweet 9ers draft fellas.

diabsoule
02-10-2011, 10:10 PM
That's a pretty ******* sexy Saints draft

TACKLE
02-10-2011, 10:11 PM
The Patriots really need to upgrade over Dan Koppen at center, so I'm hoping Stefen Wisniewski would be the pick at #28, and if not, I think they might be more likely to take Pouncey than Ijalana. It's possible they see Ijalana as the BPA though, and he could potentially play LG here, as interior help is desperately needed. Kerrigan and Wilkerson are great and I could live with Williams if we addressed OLB/OL/DE with the first three.

Not saying they don't need a replacement for Koppen, but Matt Light is one of the worst starting OT's in the NFL and is getting up there in years anyway. It's looking unlikely that Mankins will return. Ijanala can come in and play four spots along the offensive including LT. I just thing his versatility would bring a lot of value.

Chucky
02-10-2011, 10:12 PM
JJ Watt in the first is solid....would probably prefer Clayborn though.

Don't really like Kendricks in second. I know K2 is getting old, but the Bucs need some major help on D. Bruce Carter or Nate Irving would be better imo

scar988
02-10-2011, 10:17 PM

As for Ingram, BPA and Turner is wearing down very quickly doubt he has more than a year left
where did this notion that Turner is wearing down quickly? he's had the same rushing since he got to Atlanta. He had an injury in 2009, but other than that injury has been excellent. Again, the pick doesn't make any LOGICAL sense. we need a COP back. not a pounder like Snelling and Turner.

Chucky
02-10-2011, 10:20 PM
where did this notion that Turner is wearing down quickly? he's had the same rushing since he got to Atlanta. He had an injury in 2009, but other than that injury has been excellent. Again, the pick doesn't make any LOGICAL sense. we need a COP back. not a pounder like Snelling and Turner.

He looked really slow out there this year. He didn't have the speed on outside runs at all.

scar988
02-10-2011, 10:27 PM
He looked really slow out there this year. He didn't have the speed on outside runs at all.

He's never been an outside runner to begin with. At least not since he has been with Atlanta. He is a guy who runs between the tackles and would break through. In 2008, he never had any good outside runs. He's been the same speed since 2008. People who don't watch every Falcons game can't seem to figure this out and only go by the random assumptions of ESPN. ESPN says he slowed down so now everybody has this random assumption he did. But he didn't. And even still, it doesn't deny that FACT that we have Jason Snelling as ANOTHER POUNDER. WHAT DOES A TEAM NEED 3 POUNDERS FOR?

DO PEOPLE NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT A CHANGE OF PACE BACK IS?
DO YOU PEOPLE NOT GET THAT THE COP BACK IS WHAT ATL NEEDS?

Chucky
02-10-2011, 10:34 PM
He's never been an outside runner to begin with. At least not since he has been with Atlanta. He is a guy who runs between the tackles and would break through. In 2008, he never had any good outside runs. He's been the same speed since 2008. People who don't watch every Falcons game can't seem to figure this out and only go by the random assumptions of ESPN. ESPN says he slowed down so now everybody has this random assumption he did. But he didn't. And even still, it doesn't deny that FACT that we have Jason Snelling as ANOTHER POUNDER. WHAT DOES A TEAM NEED 3 POUNDERS FOR?

DO PEOPLE NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT A CHANGE OF PACE BACK IS?
DO YOU PEOPLE NOT GET THAT THE COP BACK IS WHAT ATL NEEDS?

We understand what a change of pace back is....we also understand what a declining ******* running back look likes too. To say Turner hasn't lost some speed is just ridiculous at this point. The guy looks ancient trying to run to the outside. Many Falcons fans agree. Not to mention Snelling is a FA. Ingram also isn't just a pounder...he may not be a speed guy but his no slouch.

JUST CUZ THE FALCONS NEED A COP BACK DOESN'T MEAN THEY DON'T NEED A FUTURE FEATURE BACK TO TAKE OVER FOR TURNER AND INGRAM REPRESENTS GREAT VALUE.

I CAN TYPE IN ALL CAPS TOO!1!1!1!!!!!!!!1

TACKLE
02-10-2011, 10:40 PM
Seriously Falcons fans, how many more years of high production do you expect from Turner? Honestly? I think he'll be lucky to have two.

SimonRath
02-10-2011, 10:45 PM
Seriously Falcons fans, how many more years of high production do you expect from Turner? Honestly? I think he'll be lucky to have two.

were not gonna spend a 1st round pick this year on a RB when we have a bigger need at WR, OT, and DE. plain and simple. We will most likely resign Snelling so we wont need another RB besides a COP back

TACKLE
02-10-2011, 11:14 PM
were not gonna spend a 1st round pick this year on a RB when we have a bigger need at WR, OT, and DE. plain and simple. We will most likely resign Snelling so we wont need another RB besides a COP back

So you'd rather get poor value on WR, OT, DE than get great value on a RB because his "pace" is too similar to that of the RB you already have?

Chucky
02-10-2011, 11:16 PM
So you'd rather get poor value on WR, OT, DE than get great value on a RB because his "pace" is too similar to that of the RB you already have?

JeeZ

WHAT PART OF CHANGEOP BACK DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND.

on a side not...why Kendricks over Irving for the Bucs Tackle?

SimonRath
02-10-2011, 11:21 PM

why would drafting a WR, OT, or DE be a poor value in the 1st?..

TACKLE
02-10-2011, 11:28 PM
JeeZ

WHAT PART OF CHANGEOP BACK DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND.

on a side not...why Kendricks over Irving for the Bucs Tackle?

tbh, that pick was a tough one.The value and need didn't really match-up. I considered LB for sure but the value just seemed off. I like Irving but mid-2nd would be a round or two too early. TE isn't the most pressing need or anything but Kendricks was a solid value who could provide another weapon in that offense. I guess I could of gone safety but I liked the idea Kendricks working with K2.

akvikefan89
02-10-2011, 11:32 PM
Vikings: If we pass on QB, give us a DE there (Jordan, Smith, Kerrigan, Watt) at #12. Much bigger need and much better value than OT and Solder...

fenikz
02-11-2011, 01:30 AM
lol scar neg repped me for giving him a pick he didn't like

jesus kid

Pat Sims 90
02-11-2011, 02:10 AM

Lewis will not get fired he signed a 2 year extension and will be here for those 2 years. They have to go with a QB because Palmer will retire if he is not traded and that leaves us with Dan LeFevour as the starting QB and only one on the roster

tjsunstein
02-11-2011, 03:50 AM
Like the Packers picks, especially the kid out of Penn state. As of now though I really have my heart set on Torrey Smith.
What? Why Torrey Smith? No. Just no.

Grizzlegom
02-11-2011, 08:51 AM
I'd like to hear an explanation for Brandon Harris to the Phins. He's not even close to BPA, Sean Smith and Vontae Davis have both improved, we have Benny Sapp and Will Allen battling for the nickel, and we really like Nate Ness and Nolan Carroll at the back-end as elite STs with potential nickel/starting upside...

SimonRath
02-11-2011, 09:03 AM
What? Why Torrey Smith? No. Just no.

why not? Donald Driver is gettin up in age and James Jones could be gone

Poz51
02-11-2011, 09:54 AM
3. Bills - Cam Newton, QB, Auburn
34. Bills - Derek Sherrod, OT, Missippi State
Red - fenikz
Black - Tackle

Well done boys, well done...

thebow305
02-11-2011, 11:01 AM
As a Hurricanes fan, I love BH, but why exactly are the Dolphins taking him??

ATLDirtyBirds
02-11-2011, 11:42 AM
I'm pretty vocal about Turner being overrated, but he's still good. And he's got a couple years left in the tank. We have too many needs to be making a luxury pick in round 1.

Trogdor
02-11-2011, 11:45 AM
Bailey to the Cowboys?... I'm not quite certain where you think he can play in that scheme.

Also...... with Cannon or Rahim Moore available I can't believe we'd ignore our top 2 needs (oline and safeties) to take a guy that doesn't fit...

crites09
02-11-2011, 05:54 PM
I hate Clayborn, but could live with it

scar988
02-11-2011, 09:29 PM
lol scar neg repped me for giving him a pick he didn't like

jesus kid

no I neg repped you because your explanation for the pick had no backing and made no sense.

scar988
02-11-2011, 09:31 PM

and when the need is there, we will make the pick. RB's are a dime a dozen. Especially the pounders like Turner in the mid rounds. So why waste a first rounder on a guy who would give us the exact same thing we have when Thomas Dimitroff has already come out and said he is looking to get game breakers on both sides of the ball this offseason? Again, pick makes no sense.

scar988
02-11-2011, 09:33 PM
We understand what a change of pace back is....we also understand what a declining ******* running back look likes too. To say Turner hasn't lost some speed is just ridiculous at this point. The guy looks ancient trying to run to the outside. Many Falcons fans agree. Not to mention Snelling is a FA. Ingram also isn't just a pounder...he may not be a speed guy but his no slouch.

JUST CUZ THE FALCONS NEED A COP BACK DOESN'T MEAN THEY DON'T NEED A FUTURE FEATURE BACK TO TAKE OVER FOR TURNER AND INGRAM REPRESENTS GREAT VALUE.

I CAN TYPE IN ALL CAPS TOO!1!1!1!!!!!!!!1

He looked ancient in 2008 running to the outside too. HE's never been an outside runner. He would run between the tackles and break 2-3 tackles on his huge runs in 2008. HE has never been an outside runner. EVER.

Ingram is what Turner was coming out. a pounder who can run a 4.5. that's it.

jCut
02-12-2011, 01:12 PM
Decent Denver draft, but we really need more beef in the middle. Drake Nevis, Stephen Paea or a LB like Mason Foster in the 2nd round would be perfect.

Dam8610
02-12-2011, 05:45 PM
Not a Colts fan, but is Austin Collie ever going to be able to play football again??? He had what 3 concusions this year?

To be a WR makes sense... not to mention Wayne isn't getting any younger.

Why wouldn't he be able to? I'm starting to not count on Gonzalez (consecutive seasons missed, if Collie has the same problems next year, and Gonzalez makes no recovery, then a WR would make sense), but that still leaves the Colts 4 deep at WR and 0 deep at OL.