59) Atlanta Falcons Austin Pettis, WR Boise State
60) New England Patriots Mikel LeShoure, RB Illinois
61) San Diego Chargers Ahmad Black, S Florida
62) Chicago Bears Jake Kirkpatrick, OC TCU
63) Pittsburgh Steelers Brandon Burton, CB Utah
64) Green Bay Packers Dontay Moch, OLB Nevada

fenikz
02-12-2011, 12:39 PM
Von Miller and Jimmy Smith would be sextastic, I don't see AZ going QB wouldn't help the team a Vet will be brought in.

jCut
02-12-2011, 01:15 PM
Nice start for Denver, but we won't reach for a TE. Mason Foster or Brooks Reed would be a better value there.

Pat Sims 90
02-12-2011, 01:18 PM
No QB in the 1st 2 rounds makes this a terriable Bengals Draft.

fed36
02-12-2011, 01:47 PM

until palmer is traded or officially retires - taking a QB in the first two rounds for cincy seems like a waste to me. besides heard a report, and i think this could be a strong possibility, of philly trading kolb to cincy - and they would also swap their first round picks. Again i am treating this mock as if palmer is still with the bengals

Nalej
02-12-2011, 01:59 PM
No OLB for the Pats is sad.

I'm not a fan of T.Smith to the Pats but OT is a need.
I'm not sure if A.Bailey fits what the pats need from their 2gap DE
Workout warriors seem to scare me especially since he's been compared to Ghoslton in that respect
I'm more of a fan of Camiri at RT and the Pats shifting Vollmer to LT
Anyways, a first round of Heyward/Houston or Houston/Wilkerson would be better, IMO
2nd rd is realistic and I'd like it

49erNation85
02-12-2011, 02:07 PM
Love the first round for SF.But no QB in the second is bad specially when Ponder might be a fit for WCO game play.

fed36
02-12-2011, 02:11 PM
Love the first round for SF.But no QB in the second is bad specially when Ponder might be a fit for WCO game play.

i could see the 49ers taking a QB in the second - but currently i already having ponder going to skins earlier...is there another QB you like for sf in the second

49erNation85
02-12-2011, 02:13 PM
i could see the 49ers taking a QB in the second - but currently i already having ponder going to skins earlier...is there another QB you like for sf in the second

OH Ha my bad. I did not see that.Will I think SF is eying Ponder,Dalton or possible Stanzi right now for mid round QB's. All I think would be a good fit.

Heisman
02-12-2011, 02:27 PM
Admittedly I don't know much about James Carpenter but Blaine Gabbert + O-line in the first 2 rounds is delicious.

akvikefan89
02-12-2011, 02:40 PM
Good first rounder for the Vikings.

In round 2, it would be a mistake to take a tackle. Our interior line is much much worse than our OTs. A guy like Hudson would be a much more ideal pick. Or, fill what is looking like it will be a huge hole at LDE and pick Beal.

dansaint
02-12-2011, 02:53 PM
I've heard a few "experts" saying that Mallet may be the 4th best QB in this draft behind...in order...Gabbart...Newton (although I believe he could flop like Russell. Russell had tremendous workouts as well), Locker, and I've heard Kaepernick has passed Mallet.

I couldn't do what you guys do...you guys are more knowledgable than I am regarding these...just relaying.

Love the 1st pick for the Bears. Don't know a lot about the 2nd guy for the Bears...love to see a skill position there...either a WR or some secondary help.

Matthew Jones
02-12-2011, 03:15 PM
I'd be happy with Tyron Smith, but who knows, New England might like someone like Solder more. It's hard to say really, the OT class is so close. Akeem Ayers is an option there too. I don't think the Patriots draft Bailey at #28. Not a great fit, and kind of a reach. Muhammad Wilkerson would be a great pick there IMO. Wisniewski is good. I really like the LeShoure value at #60. No linebacker would be a bummer though. Maybe Ayers - Wilkerson - Wisniewski - LeShoure.

DiG
02-12-2011, 03:27 PM
absolutely hate ponder in the second round.

Pat Sims 90
02-12-2011, 04:02 PM
until palmer is traded or officially retires - taking a QB in the first two rounds for cincy seems like a waste to me. besides heard a report, and i think this could be a strong possibility, of philly trading kolb to cincy - and they would also swap their first round picks. Again i am treating this mock as if palmer is still with the bengals

That is a ******* terriable trade and has no truth to it. We go from having the 4th pick and instead we get a ****** QB and down to picking 23 makes alot of sense. I would rather them take the risk of taking Newton or Gabbert #4. I dont understand y people dont understand that Palmer is done in Cincy. Plus he does not want to be here so why would we keep him? If a player does to be here then they are either 1 not going to try and bring down the lockerroom or just not even showup.

AkiliSmith
02-12-2011, 04:09 PM
I'm fine with no QB in mock drafts until Palmer is actually gone. Bowers would be a better pick than Dareus though. Smith is okay in round 2 I guess. Would prefer an offensive lineman but it seems all are gone. Actually Pouncey isn't in there at all so I'd rather have him.

defensiveback23
02-12-2011, 04:31 PM
I like your Chargers picks, I'd be happy with that. One thing if I may, Clayborn looks on paper like he could play the 5 tech in a 3-4 but there are doubts about his fit there. I think 5 tech is the #1 need for the them but with him, Heyward and Liuget being available I might lean towards Liuget.

Abaddon
02-12-2011, 08:23 PM
48) Oakland Raiders – Rodney Hudson, OG Florida State

I like the player, but he's too small to be a fit in Oakland. Al wants big guys for his power scheme.

thegreatone
02-13-2011, 11:06 AM
Terrible mock for the Ravens.

They have invested a 1st in to the o-line 2 of the last 3 years. A good GM like Ozzie wont invest a 3rd one. Especially when RT's could be found anywhere from 2nd to 4th round. WR and pass-rusher are far bigger needs. Houston, Baldwin, or even Young would make much more sense.

While the Ravens definitely need help in the secondary, safety seems like a bigger need, with Reed in his last years, and Landry most likely leaving for FA. Black would make make sense in the 2nd.

Bengals78
02-13-2011, 12:44 PM

No. It makes it a great one.
What QB do you want???
There isn't a first round QB I would want at 4.
There isnt a 2nd round QB I would want.

We need to fix the line and load up on talent before we get another QB.
If we take a QB it should be a mid-round developmental guy who could fit the WCO. Id rather go OL in the 2nd than WR.

thebow305
02-13-2011, 01:38 PM
CAMMY CAM! Love it!

thenewfeature06
02-13-2011, 02:24 PM
I like the player, but he's too small to be a fit in Oakland. Al wants big guys for his power scheme.

This^

Hudson could very well put on some weight though ya know? Not sure how it would translate but maybe Pouncey would be a better pick.

nepg
02-13-2011, 02:28 PM
Not a fan of this for the Pats. I don't like Smith going up against 5-techs in the AFC East.

DanHawkins
02-14-2011, 09:49 AM
love the Denver picks outside of the DJ Williams pick....would rather see Allen Bailey, Mason Foster or Quan Sturdivant there. Or Martez Wilson if he falls.

vidae
02-14-2011, 10:13 AM
Meh first pick for KC. A better pick would be Justin Houston.