For the Bengals
Fairly in the 1st
Ponder in the 2nd

Bengals78
02-14-2011, 01:53 AM
For the Bengals
Fairly in the 1st
Ponder in the 2nd

Why would we take a QB with an injury history? So he can die behind our porous line?

Id go Dareus/Fairley in 1 and the best OL in 2.

T-RICH49
02-14-2011, 01:55 AM
NO OT IN THE FIRST FOR KC!!!!!!!!!!!!Houston is by far a better pick

akvikefan89
02-14-2011, 02:06 AM
I like Cameron Jordan, not a bad pick, but I wouldn't pass on Gabbert for him at this point.

proshoota25
02-14-2011, 03:16 AM
id be pretty mad if that was the patriots mock. while i like tyron smith, i question whether he is a fit for the pats. Nate Solder is a much better fit for the patriots as he was a senior, captain, and had accolades. I am not a big fan of allen bailey and i question whether he can be a two gapper. Also, you did not address our biggest need: OLB. i will be reallly mad if we do not draft an OLB in the first two rounds. Wisi is a real good pick, and I like Leshoure, but I would rather go for Demarco Murray in round 3

Pat Sims 90
02-14-2011, 04:47 AM
Why would we take a QB with an injury history? So he can die behind our porous line?

Because i dont want Dan LeFevour as the starting QB and they wont go after a good Veteran in FA. Plus Ponder is a WC QB.

Poz51
02-14-2011, 07:26 AM
FIRST ROUND

3) Buffalo Bills – Cam Newton, QB Auburn
34) Buffalo Bills – Martez Wilson, ILB Illinois

Solid Bills draft, addresses two of the biggest needs, and infuses talent. Wilson's neck injury is cause for concern the more I read about it (may cause him to drop farther than his talent warrants), I do like his flexibility though, in that he could shift outside if he does not work out inside.

DiG
02-14-2011, 08:03 AM
why do you keep giving the skins ponder at the top of the 2nd. it makes no sense. such a reach and risk given his injuries. i dont get the fit especially with much better value available like hudson, reed, foster, wilkerson, pouncey, etc.

Rosebud
02-14-2011, 08:27 AM
If the Giants passed on Sherrod and Carimi I'd be pissed.

Bengals78
02-14-2011, 10:02 AM
Because i dont want Dan LeFevour as the starting QB and they wont go after a good Veteran in FA. Plus Ponder is a WC QB.

A WC means **** if he cant stay healthy behind our sieve of a line. He has an injury history and we have no line. Disaster. Either way, LeFevour is our starter and at least it saves us a draft pick and the chance for Luck in 2012

Pat Sims 90
02-14-2011, 10:04 AM
A WC means **** if he cant stay healthy behind our sieve of a line. He has an injury history and we have no line. Disaster. Either way, LeFevour is our starter and at least it saves us a draft pick and the chance for Luck in 2012

I dont want Luck here it will ruin his Career coming here with Mike Brown as the owner. Put him with a Owner that will put money behind him.

killxswitch
02-14-2011, 10:05 AM
Nah, the Colts need OL help too much to take Paea. I like him but we need Carimi and he is available at that spot in your draft. I would also prefer Pouncey to Carpenter in the 2nd.

49erNation85
02-14-2011, 11:46 AM
.We really need a QB in round two or three.Nice try though.I'll take the first round pick tho if both top CB are taken.Stanzi might be the safer pick there.I know it is a bit of a reach there in round two but he may not make it to the third round.

coordinator0
02-14-2011, 11:49 AM
Young in the second is an absolute dream come true for the Ravens, but I think Houston, T. Smith, J. Smith, Baldwin, or maybe even Liuget would be better picks in the first.

FootballGod
02-14-2011, 12:17 PM

I second that. Give me Pouncey in the second.

xpmar9x
02-14-2011, 12:23 PM
I LOVEEEE the Titans first.

Don't love the 2nd. Ponder is needed more than a CB.

FootballGod
02-14-2011, 12:23 PM
I dont want Luck here it will ruin his Career coming here with Mike Brown as the owner. Put him with a Owner that will put money behind him.

Tell me again why you give a $H!T about Luck's future. Do you even like the Bengals? Why are you posting stupid crap like this?

StripedWalrus
02-14-2011, 12:34 PM

Mock drafts arent about what you want, they are about what you think the team will do.

Pat Sims 90
02-14-2011, 12:36 PM
Tell me again why you give a $H!T about Luck's future. Do you even like the Bengals? Why are you posting stupid crap like this?

I speak the truth if Andrew Luck wants to have a good career he will refush to come here because i like Andrew Luck as a player and i would like to see him have success in the NFL. Why does Palmer want out because Mike Brown is a cheapass and wont get what other teams have had for years. Ala indoor practice field, bigger scouting department more stability.

Appently you do not like the Bengals if u dont think they need to take a QB in the 1st or 2nd round this year to have a shread of a chance to win 1 game i almost will lay money on the line if LeFevour is the starting QB they will not win a game. If they take a QB in 2 or later rounds they are not tied to that QB for years. They could take a QB in 1st round in 2012.

Interior OL are easier to find then decent QBs. Bengals could get a 1 or 2 starting Interior OL later in the draft.

gsorace
02-14-2011, 12:37 PM
The Jets pick makes absolutely no sense especially with Houston on the board.

fed36
02-14-2011, 12:42 PM
I speak the truth if Andrew Luck wants to have a good career he will refush to come here because i like Andrew Luck as a player and i would like to see him have success in the NFL. Why does Palmer want out because Mike Brown is a cheapass and wont get what other teams have had for years. Ala indoor practice field, bigger scouting department more stability.

Appently you do not like the Bengals if u dont think they need to take a QB in the 1st or 2nd round this year to have a shread of a chance to win 1 game i almost will lay money on the line if LeFevour is the starting QB they will not win a game. If they take a QB in 2 or later rounds they are not tied to that QB for years. They could take a QB in 1st round in 2012.

Interior OL are easier to find then decent QBs. Bengals could get a 1 or 2 starting Interior OL later in the draft.

you really aren't making too much sense - you hope luck refuses to play for the bengals next year because it would ruin his career. but you want me to take a qb in this draft for the bengals - won't that ruin their career as well then. do you just not like these qbs and that is why you want the bengals to draft one. are you a bengals fan? cause you sound more like a Luck fan. and if luck refuses to play for the bengalss next year why don't you hope that any of these qbs refuse to play for the bengals this year?

Pat Sims 90
02-14-2011, 12:48 PM
you really aren't making too much sense - you hope luck refuses to play for the bengals next year because it would ruin his career. but you want me to take a qb in this draft for the bengals - won't that ruin their career as well then. do you just not like these qbs and that is why you want the bengals to draft one. are you a bengals fan? cause you sound more like a Luck fan. and if luck refuses to play for the bengalss next year why don't you hope that any of these qbs refuse to play for the bengals this year?

Because Luck is going to be one of best QBs propects to come out since Carson Palmer. Look what happen to Carson under Mike Brown. None of these QBs could hold a tourch to Luck and would rather have their careers ruined then Luck. Yes i have a Man Crush on Luck.

So people can question my Fan Hood all they want. I honstely dont give a ****. IF i was a fair weather fan i would not be a Bengals Fan. I live in Steeler Country and would root for them if i was fairweather.

I honestly have put more into the Bengals then someone should since i have been a live they have 2 winning seasons. I go to training camp every year and have go to alteast 2 or more games a year for them.

fed36
02-14-2011, 12:50 PM
Because Luck is going to be one of best QBs propects to come out since Carson Palmer. Look what happen to Carson under Mike Brown. None of these QBs could hold a tourch to Luck and would rather have their careers ruined then Luck. Yes i have a Man Crush on Luck.

I honestly have put more into the Bengals then someone should since i have been a live they have 2 winning seasons. I go to training camp every year and have go to alteast 2 or more games a year for them.

you still dont make sense - you have a man crush on luck and you are a bengals fan - you think luck will be great but dont want him on the bengals because they would ruin him. do you actually like any of this years qbs or do you just dont mind if your bengals ruin these qbs

Pat Sims 90
02-14-2011, 12:56 PM
you still dont make sense - you have a man crush on luck and you are a bengals fan - you think luck will be great but dont want him on the bengals because they would ruin him. do you actually like any of this years qbs or do you just dont mind if your bengals ruin these qbs

I really not big any of these QBs and i dont care if Bengals ruin their Career. Which is a given with Mike Brown controling the show.

rawdawg
02-14-2011, 12:56 PM
Not a fan of the Solder pick for the Bears. I don't think he's an opening day ready LT. And for a team that needs OL help, a guy who's not 100% ready isn't going to help much. I'd much rather go Pouncey there. Actually, if that's the draft board, I'd take Liuget 1st and then Ijalana (who you don't even have going in top 2 rounds) in the 2nd and be the happiest person alive.

fed36
02-14-2011, 01:05 PM
I really not big any of these QBs and i dont care if Bengals ruin their Career. Which is a given with Mike Brown controling the show.

well no offense but that is not a good reason to take a QB then

K Train
02-14-2011, 01:16 PM
both baldwin and black are 3rd round prospects imo. give me jimmy smith and phil taylor for the steelers

prock
02-14-2011, 02:19 PM
I like Cameron Jordan, not a bad pick, but I wouldn't pass on Gabbert for him at this point.

This, and Dalton shouldn't be taken that high IMO.

wicket
02-14-2011, 05:41 PM
I honestly cant think of a reason why costanzo to the saints would make any sense, is it the massive depth at the OT that swayed you or the mediocre value he offers?

2nd rounder is fine though

Matthew Jones
02-14-2011, 05:52 PM
Allen Bailey doesn't fit and Mikel LeShoure will never make it to #60. Muhammad Wilkerson is a nice fit at defensive end, maybe him at #28. I'm beginning to think the Patriots may take Pouncey over Wisniewski to play left guard in the event that Mankins leaves, but either one works. Nice job aside from Bailey. More of a 4-3 power end or maybe 3-4 end in a one-gap system.

fed36
02-14-2011, 05:59 PM
don't think mankins is going anywhere - the pats just placed teh franchise tag on him today....so he is not going anywhere....unless the new CBA abolishes the franchise tag....then who knows what

thebow305
02-14-2011, 09:27 PM
Wow, that would be a GREAT pick for Miami!

Dam8610
02-15-2011, 12:03 AM
Wow, I don't know how to feel about that. Carpenter is a guy that I could see surprising a lot of people and becoming a good OT (even maybe a LT), but I highly doubt Polian will not draft an OT at 22. It's by far the most glaring need on the team. Carimi + Carpenter would be an interesting combo.