PDA

View Full Version : 2/15 - Exciting New Podcast!

Scott Wright
02-14-2011, 08:35 PM
We will be taping a new podcast on Tuesday (2/15) at 8:00pm EST and have a great lineup!

Shane and I will be joined by Illinois LB Martez Wilson, a fast-riser who could be one of the stars of the Scouting Combine, and Athletes Performance Trainer Travelle Gaines, who is working with some of this years top prospects. Oh, and we'll be talking plenty of draft too so don't miss it!

Draft Countdown Podcast
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/DraftCountdown

Note: You can stream the archive afterwards at the link above or download it on iTunes.

Scott Wright
02-14-2011, 08:57 PM
Oh, Martez Wilson is also keeping a blog / journal of his NFL Draft experiences:

Martez Wilson's Journey to the NFL Draft
http://supermartezwilson.tumblr.com/

Scott Wright
02-15-2011, 06:09 PM
Less than an hour until show time, do not forget to tune in!

The new mock will be up later tonight but there will be an early preview on the podcast!!!

Scott Wright
02-15-2011, 06:42 PM
Almost showtime!

If you have any questions for Martez or Travelle post them here and we may ask them!

Scott Wright
02-15-2011, 06:59 PM
Starting Now!

Scott Wright
02-15-2011, 08:07 PM
Awesome show tonight! In fact, it may have been my favorite of the year so far. Wilson was great and Gaines was AWESOME. Tons of insight into some of the top prospects.

You can listen to the archive via the Blog Talk Radio link above or get it on iTunes.

Hurricanes25
02-15-2011, 08:08 PM
Great job. That may have been the best show this year.

Scott Wright
02-16-2011, 10:08 AM
If you missed it, don't forget to check out the archive of this show. It was a good one!

Halsey
02-17-2011, 08:32 PM
Sorry to bump this thread kind of late, but I want to give an opinion. Good podcast overall, but it left me wanting more Mock Draft talk. I enjoy interviews, but listening to you guys talk about the Mock, team needs, what teams might be thinking, etc. is by far my favorite part. I wish you guys could do more than just 2 Mock Draft shows per Draft season. Either way, love the show and I'll continue to be a regular listener.